Vocabulary for the day

souljar

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2021
Did you know that the word john which starts with the lower case letter means toilet?

Synonyms of john are;
Washroom, toilet, comfort station, etc

john also means a prostitute's client.

Using john to form a sentence.

1.Sir, please may I go to the john? ( So, here the student is asking for permission if he or she can go to the washroom.

2. The john has come. ( This means the prostitute's client has come.

NOTE
The dichotomy (difference) between John and john is that the one with the capital letter is used for humans i.e John as a name in the Bible while the lower case is used for toilet, washroom, or a prostitute's client.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

Sent from my 601SO using JamiiForums mobile app

Did you know that the word john which starts with the lower case letter means toilet?

Synonyms of john are;

1.Sir, please may I go to the john? ( So, here the student is asking for permission if he or she can go to the washroom.

NOTE
The dichotomy (difference) between John and john is that the one with the capital letter is used for humans i.e John as a name in the Bible while the lower case is used for toilet, washroom, or a prostitute's client.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

Punguza uchokozi na usiongeze maadui kwa.sababu.akina john wamesha vurugwa.

Wewe jamaa kweli umeamua kweli kweli. Imeshafikia hatua ya kujilipua kama.taliban kabisa. Inabidi wakubali yaishe
Hii lugha sio yetu mzee tuwe wapole kuna sehemu dada wa watu toka UK aliniambia am so gay vita yake ilikuja defender na mwenyekiti wa mtaa maana ilikuwa either niondoke na ulimi wa yule dada au akanipe mbususu kusafisha jina langu lakini upande wa pili inamaana tofauti kabisa so tuwe wapole na izi lugha za watu tu.

Synonyms of john are;

NOTE

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

Aiseee, Asante Sana

Back
Top Bottom