Virginity test

Kimbweka

JF-Expert Member
Jul 16, 2009
A young man was planning to get married and asked his doctor how he could tell if his bride is a virgin.

The doctor said, 'Well, you need three things. A can of red paint, a can of blue paint and a shovel..'

The man was astonished and asked, 'So what do I do with these?'

The doctor replied, 'Before the wedding night, you paint your one ball red and the other ball blue. If
she says, 'That's the strangest pair of balls I ever saw', you hit her head with the shovel.

A young man was planning to get married and asked his doctor how he could tell if his bride is a virgin.

The doctor said, 'Well, you need three things. A can of red paint, a can of blue paint and a shovel..'

The doctor replied, 'Before the wedding night, you paint your one ball red and the other ball blue. If
she says, 'That's the strangest pair of balls I ever saw', you hit her head with the shovel.

Kimbweka
https://www.jamiiforums.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=17368
user-online.png
JF Senior Expert Member

Du hiyo kali...apo ni assuming hajaenda shule wala hana young brothers!

hahahahahahaha sasa hivi wachina wanachakachua lkn ukikuta hakuna break usiue ndugu yangu

haahahahah...very clever man...kumbe ameshaziona balls mingi tuu before