Vijana tumejiunga,tunaanzisha kampuni ya ICT.tuunge mkono kuwa mwanafamila wetu

Mkurabitambo

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2010
Hi
Due to the challenges facing our Nation, we as Engineers have decided to give what we learn in school back to our fellow Tanzanians by providing them with fast and reliable services in electrical, electronics and telecommunication field...
We are offering the following services
1. Electrical installation from domestic, commercial to industrial level
2. Surveying, Installation and commissioning of electrical fences, CCTV cameras, access control, intruders and fire alarms etc
3. Telecommunication services, Eg surveying, installing, commissioning and Maintenance of bts and any other relating matter
4. Networking
5. AC and Refrigeration installation and maintenance
5. Electronic advice and consultancy
Currently we are yet to get an office, for that we are expanding our self through you friends. Kindly if your friends, relatives, office or you self are in need of above mentioned services please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can work anywhere in Tanzania sky being our only limit.

Also being part of our development, we are seeking for a sponsor who wish to invest his/her money in our heads and be part of our growth,kindly support us.
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP. LETS TALK BUSINESS

Regard
PLEASE HELP US TO MAKE TANZANIA A BETTER PLACE

Bravo!
But you have got to be serious with your writing because you never know who is reading this. The use of 'U' instead of you, may put some question marks over your seriousness.

Good idea,I can just advice you on how to get sponsors.Write your business plan and look for the right people,don't give up go from one door to another someone will say yes to you but unfortunately I do not know who.

Thus just knock on every door and most of the commercial banks we have you may succeed. But while you are working on this,check for the well established companies just in case they very busy they can subcontract you on some of their jobs related to your specialization.

All the best in your plans.

Naomba na mimi niwapongeze vijana kwa uamuzi huo mzuri ambao utawapa ajira za kujitegemea. Nawaunga mkono na ningalipendelea tuongee nayi zaidi kupitia private email ili mniambie nitapataje kuwa na share na ninyi?
asanteni