VIDEO: Museveni's son Maj. General Muhoozi speaks out on plan to replace his father

RUCCI

JF-Expert Member
Oct 6, 2011

First son Maj. Gen Muhoozi Kainerugaba upset his admirers but left his foes blissful when he revealed that he is not eying the presidency.

Muhoozi said there is nothing like “Muhoozi project.”

“It (Muhoozi Project) doesn’t exist, non-existent – that is a red herring. You have never heard of a message where I promote myself, it is always from the promotions board. That is the process in the military.”

Muhoozi, the commander of the Special Forces Command who was promoted to the rank of Maj. Gen. recently said he is happy to serve in the army.

“I am very happy in the military and in case I wanted to join politics, I know the procedures to go through,” he said.

He further stated; “As you heard, I don’t have the ambition to be president. I am very happy being in the military and that is where I intend to stay for some time.”

In 2011, Capt Mike Mukula told the US government that President Museveni is grooming his son, Muhoozi Kainerugaba, as a successor.

However, the “Muhoozi project” is a big debate among NRM insiders. For example, WhatsApp groups in the names of “Muhoozi project” are mushrooming.

Source:
Red Pepper

First son Maj. Gen Muhoozi Kainerugaba upset his admirers but left his foes blissful when he revealed that he is not eying the presidency.

Muhoozi said there is nothing like “Muhoozi project.”

“It (Muhoozi Project) doesn’t exist, non-existent – that is a red herring. You have never heard of a message where I promote myself, it is always from the promotions board. That is the process in the military.”

Muhoozi, the commander of the Special Forces Command who was promoted to the rank of Maj. Gen. recently said he is happy to serve in the army.

“I am very happy in the military and in case I wanted to join politics, I know the procedures to go through,” he said.

He further stated; “As you heard, I don’t have the ambition to be president. I am very happy being in the military and that is where I intend to stay for some time.”

In 2011, Capt Mike Mukula told the US government that President Museveni is grooming his son, Muhoozi Kainerugaba, as a successor.

However, the “Muhoozi project” is a big debate among NRM insiders. For example, WhatsApp groups in the names of “Muhoozi project” are mushrooming.

Source:
Red Pepper

What's wrong with Muhoozi Kainerugaba being promoted to such Millitary ranks if he deserve? Muhoozi is a Ugandan so he has every rights like any other Ugandan and continuing criticizing his Father His Excellency President Museveni and him shows how Africans are specialized in jealousy and wasting time instead of dealing with our ever increasing problems which are caused greatly by ignorance level that persist African minds.

Uganda in da building.
Hope to see Ugandans in here soon and hear what they have to say about this. At mean time...
This whole thing seems wicked tacky.

Sioni kama huyo mtoto wa Museven anabebwa. The guy is real smart and deserves to be there. Kama kuna kitu Museven alifanya fairly, basi investment ya mtoto wake jeshini. Jamaa ana juhudi na nidhamu ya kijeshi.

Back
Top Bottom