Mtu mweusi auawa Marekani na askari mweupe

"It's okay mommy" "It's okay I'm right here with you" My heart hurts, this world is an ugly place[URL='https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/PhilandoCastile?src=hash']#PhilandoCastile pic.twitter.com/JoCClCcY8g
8:44 AM - 7 Jul 2016
The following media may contain sensitive material. Learn more.

3,233 RETWEETS 2,554 LIKES

@jbftsm

2h
@jbftsm what did she do that she has to be detained ???? All she did was watch her boyfriend get murdered in front of her and her child
View conversation ·

@jbftsm

2h
@jbftsm do some of you not understand how disgusting that is? His life was taken but for what reason? All he did was follow the cops orders
View conversation ·
RAYMI THE MINX
@raymitheminx

2h
@jbftsm terribly terribly sad
View conversation ·
Dega Omar
@degamuna

2h
@jbftsm I am right here with you, poor baby.
View conversation ·
Melissa Amour
@MelissaAmour72

2h
@jbftsm Heartbreaking to hear the little girl, who just witnessed something horrific. Sweet girl being strong for her mom. God bless her.
View conversation ·
pappykojo
@paswordcode

1h
@jbftsm.. This video made me cry
View conversation ·
Kemi
@TheAstuteWolfe

1h
@jbftsm So, so, so sad. I cried.. How much more is it gonna take for ppl to realize.
View conversation ·
Fleur Noire
@W_Africankween

1h
@jbftsm the baby :(((( This is so sad
View conversation ·
the black cat
@blackcat9508

1h
@jbftsm just hearing the little girls voice is haunting prayers that she had to see this
View conversation ·
Taylor Shelley
@Taylorsshelley

51m
@jbftsm This is fucked
View conversation ·
Benji F
@BradleyFrankk

46m
@jbftsm this shit hurts my heart‼️
View conversation ·
kale
@menswexr

44m
@jbftsm this is heartbreaking
View conversation ·
Martha Shields
@azrielshields

43m
@jbftsm This is horrible! Will there be a special hearing for this type of genocide? The baby, omg
View conversation ·
Omar
@GrownAssTiger

42m
@jbftsm aww
View conversation ·
splash tanner
@t_hoee

40m
@jbftsm hurts my mind bad.
View conversation ·

Aussie
@sweetieelaine2

I am so sad and very angry.

[/URL]

Absolutely sickening. I'm sad for those of you who are part of black community in US and have to live in fear. Noma sana.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Huyu jamaa ni wa kunyonga tu, polisi wengi wanaua watu weusi kirahisi mno na majority of them are getting away with murder. Anamwambia mtu atoe driver's licence mtu anaingiza mkono mfukoni ili kuitoa pochi yake jamaa anamuua bila kosa lolote lile jamaa hajawahi kuwa na criminal record katika maisha yake. Very sickening indeed.

Absolutely sickening. I'm sad for those of you who are part of black community in US and have to live in fear. Noma sana.

Tatizo si kuuawa wazungu au weusi, tatizo ni incidents zinazopelekea mauaji hayo. Hivi kama mweusi kavamia benki hata wakimshoot kuna mtu atalalamika? Lakini mtu yuko unarmed na anapigwa risasi nne mpaka anakufa, hii inatia shaka. Na takwimu zinaonyesha kuwa unarmed blacks wanauawa zaidi.

Ningeweza ningeweka link hapa.

Tatizo si kuuawa wazungu au weusi, tatizo ni incidents zinazopelekea mauaji hayo. Hivi kama mweusi kavamia benki hata wakimshoot kuna mtu atalalamika? Lakini mtu yuko unarmed na anapigwa risasi nne mpaka anakufa, hii inatia shaka. Na takwimu zinaonyesha kuwa unarmed blacks wanauawa zaidi.

Umesema vema. Na huo ndio ukweli. African American wanauwawa hovyo kabisa....tena inaonekana chuki za kibaguzi ndio chanzo. Haingii akilini unarmed blackman anapigwa risasi zaidi ya tatu and you want people to stay calm? Seriously? Aisee nimeona video za mauji yote jana na leo....so sad. I pray for action

Okay...hii uliilalamikia? Hata uliisikia?

An Unarmed White Man Just Got Shot By A Black Cop, And Silent Hypocrisy Is Everywhere

Hii je? Nayo uliisikia? Huo nao ni ubaguzi eeh?

Two Black Cops Kill 6-Year-Old White Child: Imagine If Races Were Reversed

Huyu naye je? Naye ni unarmed white man. Narudia tena...ni unarmed white man. Now rationalize it!

Where Are the Protests for This White Man Shot by Police with His Hands Up?

Au niongeze stories za hao unarmed wazungu waliouliwa na polisi? Manake mnataka kufanya kana kwamba hakuna wazungu unarmed wanaouliwa, iwe kwa makusudi au bahati mbaya, na polisi....

Niongeze?

Hii nayo vipi? Ni ubaguzi wa rangi au ubaguzi wa rangi ni pale polisi wa Kizungu wanapoua weusi tu? Ilianzishiwa thread humu?

White teen killed by black cop in Alabama mirrors Ferguson

Kwanza sijasema kuwa hakuna unarmed whites wanaouawa na polisi, zaidi sana polisi weusi. Nilichosema ni kuwa mauaji yapo kwa wote lakini takwimu zinaonyesha kuwa unarmed blacks ndio wanaouawa zaidi kuliko raia wengine wote wanaokuwa unarmed.

Tatizo sijui kuweka link humu.

Hujasema mauaji yapo kwa wote. Kama umesema hivyo nionyeshe.

Halafu, hizo takwimu zako zinazoonyesha unarmed blacks ndo wanaouwawa zaidi kuliko raia zwengine zimekuwa compiled na nani?

Manake zisije kuwa ziko compiled na watu wenye upendeleo na wasio waaminifu na wa kweli maana haya mambo ya weusi na crime yana siasa nyingi tu.

Kwa mfano tu, nikuulize swali, hivi hizo incidents za hao wazungu kuuliwa na polisi...tena wengine kuuliwa na polisi weusi ulikuwa unazijua wewe? Ulishawahi kuzisikia sehemu? Au ndo umezijulia hapa tu sasa hivi?

With flaws and all...the USA is still the greatest country in the history of existence, bar none!

Na ndiyo maana unaona hata wala vumbi wanajali kinachojiri Marekani utadhani nao ni Wamarekani kumbe wapi!

La sivyo...majuzi tu hapa kuna Wa-Iraq zaidi ya 200 wamelipuliwa kwenye shambulio la kigaidi na hakuna aliyekuja kulialia humu.

Leo wameuawa weusi wawili Marekani..imekuwa habari ya dunia!

With flaws and all...the USA is still the greatest country in the history of existence, bar none!
The propaganda that brainwashed many people but I do concur, however racial discrimination that takes pace at an amazing speed is likely to diminish that so called greatness as the pace of events accelerates even the propaganda trading will fail and one day you'll be returning here to confess that it's no longer a USA baby

The propaganda that brainwashed many people but I do concur, however racial discrimination that takes pace at an amazing speed is likely to diminish that so called greatness as the pace of events accelerates even the propaganda trading will fail and one day you'll be returning here to confess that it's no longer a USA baby

There is much less racism today than there was 50 years ago.

America has made immense progress on race relations over the years.

The death of two unarmed black men doesn't diminish that fact.

There is much less racism today than there was 50 years ago.

America has made immense progress on race relations over the years.

The death of two unarmed black men doesn't diminish that fact.
Am sure you've been following the media recently as they report on afro americans shootings, an aggregate of 100+more afro-amoz were killed there baby only in 2015 leave alone 2016 now how'd convince me there's much less,I call it uncontrolled romance towards baby slow down a beat nyani

Am sure you've been following the media recently as they report on afro americans shootings, an aggregate of 100+more afro-amoz were killed there baby only in 2015 leave alone 2016 now how'd convince me there's much less,I call it uncontrolled romance towards baby slow down a beat nyani

I live in America let alone in the mecca for black America.

You can't tell me nothing about America that I already don't know.

What's the source of your stats?

Back
Top Bottom