Uzi maalum wa kupeana Likes: Comment chochote upate "Like"

una mawazo kama yangu, kwanza huwa sielewi naishia tu kuchanganyikiwa na hii kitu inaitwa 'milele'
Jehovah's witnesses wao wana unafuu kidogo katika hii ishu. Wao wanasema kuwa Yesu Akirudi watenda dhambi wote ambao watakuwa hawajaokoka watachomwa moto once and for all na kufa kimoja na watasahaulika milele na milele. Hakuna cha Jehanamu wala moto wa milele kwa sababu Mungu mwenye upendo na Anayejua kila kitu hawezi kutesa watu aliowaumba mwenyewe katika moto milele na milele. Wananivutiaga sana kwenye hii ishu.

Hilson, 36, wrote that part of why she’s partially stepped away from music is to focus on and explore other sides of herself — this decade has seen her turn towards acting and philanthropy — something that has turned off some of the people in her life.

a4378594-9b42-40b0-8789-9480a9dda7e1.jpeg

Jehovah's witnesses wao wana unafuu kidogo katika hii ishu. Wao wanasema kuwa Yesu Akirudi watenda dhambi wote ambao watakuwa hawajaokoka watachomwa moto once and for all na kufa kimoja na watasahaulika milele na milele. Hakuna cha Jehanamu wala moto wa milele kwa sababu Mungu mwenye upendo na Anayejua kila kitu hawezi kutesa watu aliowaumba mwenyewe katika moto milele na milele. Wananivutiaga sana kwenye hii ishu.

Ngoja tukuitie Mzee kiranga

“But I accept the fact that some relationships have just run their course,” she continued. “Other figures of my past are greedy, unreasonable & refuse to honor my growth. What I KNOW? – God is at work and in control. It’s clear that He’s been building up other parts of me.”

“Music will always be a huge part of who I am, but there is a process in process … challenges that I still must overcome for that work & future work to see the light of day it deserves,” she wrote. “I will emerge from this cocoon just as beautifully as I have overcome the other processes in my life that were designed to grow for me!”

Just DO IT! It is more than 9 years since your last album. Your fans all over the World are very anxious waiting for this album.

“Music will always be a huge part of who I am, but there is a process in process … challenges that I still must overcome for that work & future work to see the light of day it deserves,” she wrote. “I will emerge from this cocoon just as beautifully as I have overcome the other processes in my life that were designed to grow for me!”

Back
Top Bottom