Utapeli wa kimapenzi. Any legal advice or any advice required.

MKINGUZI

Apr 17, 2015
Eti guys help me with this, Soma the article and advise accordingly:

Kuna a girls ( girl V and Y ) ambao wamekuta kikazi huko Oman, sitotumia majina for its a real case in this matter. Then mmoja wao Y akarudi Tz, then this Y convinced V that there is her brother "X" can be suitable for as a husband. This X guy arranged a visit to V's home, akapeleka barua ya posta na ndani akaweka 100K TZS. Same day from V's home, X claimed that he was ambushed by police and dragged here and there for hrs then the police took most of his properties such as Credit Crds, his car and some others. So X asked for a 1M Tzs handout to his to fiance V, so he could solve this misunderstanding with the police and for them to let go of his properties. And V did send this amount to X. But X later on, he claimed kwamba alikua ameumia so kwenda hospital akakuta ana sumu mwili and it became critical over night so X keept asking for handout from V and this time approx to 2M Tzs was sent him.

That's not all, this X' s communication now has been poor with V like he is pulling out slowly, but he keeps coming up with a reason to keep asking for a handout from V. And up to now V has already sent 5M Tzs Approx.

Buy the way some important facts that I forgot to say are, X had some Mobile numbers on the letter he dropped at V's home at the time of his visit, Ila izo namba zikipigwa kutumia namba yoyote muda wote zinatumika.

My view: this X guy is a Con man, with that view some of V relatives do not agree.

My request is your opinions and any suggestions if there is a way we can prove that is X person is a Con man and a fraud.

Thanks,

This is not some story it's a very real and true situation that is still in progress sadly

Kuna a girls ( girl V and Y ) ambao wamekuta kikazi huko Oman, sitotumia majina for its a real case in this matter. Then mmoja wao Y akarudi Tz, then this Y convinced V that there is her brother "X" can be suitable for as a husband. This X guy arranged a visit to V's home, akapeleka barua ya posta na ndani akaweka 100K TZS. Same day from V's home, X claimed that he was ambushed by police and dragged here and there for hrs then the police took most of his properties such as Credit Crds, his car and some others. So X asked for a 1M Tzs handout to his to fiance V, so he could solve this misunderstanding with the police and for them to let go of his properties. And V did send this amount to X. But X later on, he claimed kwamba alikua ameumia so kwenda hospital akakuta ana sumu mwili and it became critical over night so X keept asking for handout from V and this time approx to 2M Tzs was sent him.

That's not all, this X' s communication now has been poor with V like he is pulling out slowly, but he keeps coming up with a reason to keep asking for a handout from V. And up to now V has already sent 5M Tzs Approx.

Buy the way some important facts that I forgot to say are, X had some Mobile numbers on the letter he dropped at V's home at the time of his visit, Ila izo namba zikipigwa kutumia namba yoyote muda wote zinatumika.

My view: this X guy is a Con man, with that view some of V relatives do not agree.

My request is your opinions and any suggestions if there is a way we can prove that is X person is a Con man and a fraud.

Thanks,

This is not some story it's a very real and true situation that is still in progress sadly
Duh Kama chizi vile

Thanks,

Huyo X mbona Iko wazi kuwa ni tapeli. Huitaji degree kulijua ilo. Hiyo tunaita Long Con

Ndugu ungeandika tu kiswahili tukuelewe mana binafsi nimeshia njiani

Kumbuka humu watu ni wavivu kutumia akili nyingi katika kusoma ni heri ungeandika kwa kiswahili ungeeleweka tu ....ila huyo dada kakutana na tp mazembe

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom