Utafiti: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier

Riwa

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Sio mimi, ni Professor Konstantinos Manolopoulos - University of Oxford

Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses. According to ABC News, the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar. Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems. And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development. The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers.

Eyeonthenut reports that the team analyzed data from 16,000 women. From ABC News:
"Professor Konstantinos Manolopoulos, who leads the team at the University of Oxford, says that women with more fat on the buttocks have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose."
Having a big butt also favors leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes. The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.

NB: Kwa comments za wanaJamvi wa kike, tutajua nani ana 'rehma' za maulana, na nani kanyimwa!

I think this is another myth,,,,,,,,

please can some one tell me how that is even logical.. I fail to see the reasoning behind this.

I think this is another myth,,,,,,,,

please can some one tell me how that is even logical.. I fail to see the reasoning behind this.

Its science...na reasons zimetajwa kwenye article, unless kama 'umegoma' kuziona! Let me point them out for you:

- Have lower levels of cholesterol
- Produce hormones that metabolize sugar
- Have excess of Omega 3 fats which catalyze brain development
- Have favoured leptin levels, a hormone responsible for regulating the weight
- Have favoured dinopectina levels, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes
- The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease

In addition: Children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers
Ndio maana unaona wanawake wengi wenye 'narrow' hips wanaishia kufanyiwa caeserean section ili kuepusha mtoto kuchoka, kwani mtoto anashindwa pita au pita kwa shida na kuzaliwa amechoka, kuchelewa kulia, na kupata permanent brain damage.

Sio mimi, ni Professor Konstantinos Manolopoulos - University of Oxford

Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses. According to ABC News, the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar. Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems. And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development. The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers.

Eyeonthenut reports that the team analyzed data from 16,000 women. From ABC News:
"Professor Konstantinos Manolopoulos, who leads the team at the University of Oxford, says that women with more fat on the buttocks have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose."
Having a big butt also favors leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes. The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.

NB: Kwa comments za wanaJamvi wa kike, tutajua nani ana 'rehma' za maulana, na nani kanyimwa!

Inshallah nashkuru Mola kwa kuwa mpenzi wangu kajazia ""neema za Allah'' za kutosha, she is smart and healty kwa kweli!! Theory Proved

afazali my wife ana the big innye ndembendembe... lakini hata kwa utamu hawa watu ni watamu sana jamani kunako rahatupu

:A S 39: :A S 39: still thinking on the validity of such a research...........................

hizo research results zitawafanya wanawake wawe na 'chinese' butts hahahaha. utafiti uje na majibu ya watoto bright waliozaliwa na slimmer mothers.

Ni kweli watu wenye pear shape yaani juu wembamba na chini wanene(eneo la makalio na mapaja) wana risk ndogo ya kupata lifestyle diseases kama ulivyosema mkuu kwasababu most important internal organs zipo maeneo ya tumbo na kifua na ni moyo,mafigo,mapafu,ini n.k...Kwahio mtu akiwa mnene maeneo ya tumbo kama walivyo wengi wana hatari kubwa yakupata ahtereoschelorosis kwenye viungo mbalimbali haswa moyo na mafigo..

I once had a girlfriend who had massive butts and baobab-like thighs and a table-flat tummy. Our friendship lasted more than ten years and during this time I never heard her complain about ill health - not even the common colds! She was always bumping around like a 5-year old. And she was sweet man!

I am therefore inclined to testify to this oxford research that big butts keep doctors away!

hii mada isingeletwa na daktari ningekuwa na wepesi sana wa kuichangia, sasa imeletwa na daktari inaniumiza kichwa tuuuuuu.........hesabu sangu hazinipi jibu sahihi, kila njia ninayotumia inakwama.
Ngoja nikae kimya tu

hii mada isingeletwa na daktari ningekuwa na wepesi sana wa kuichangia, sasa imeletwa na daktari inaniumiza kichwa tuuuuuu.........hesabu sangu hazinipi jibu sahihi, kila njia ninayotumia inakwama.
Ngoja nikae kimya tu

Utafiti wowote hauwezi kuwa 100% perfect..mbinu mbali mbali za kitafiti hupunguza kiasi cha mapungufu ya utafiti ili uwe 'valid'...kwa hiyo hakuna utafiti unaokosa critics...changia tu dada Fixed Point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deelishis9.jpg

I once had a girlfriend who had massive butts and baobab-like thighs and a table-flat tummy. Our friendship lasted more than ten years and during this time I never heard her complain about ill health - not even the common colds! She was always bumping around like a 5-year old. And she was sweet man!

I am therefore inclined to testify to this oxford research that big butts keep doctors away!

...and from experience, most Doctors don't see 'big butt' patients...unless you are Gynaecologist/Obstetrician!

Back
Top Bottom