Utafiti: Mwanaume aliyebeba gitaa ana uwezekano mkubwa wa kupata namba kutoka kwa mwanamke

Mkogoti

TAPELI Mkubwa
May 3, 2020
2418053_Screenshot_20200604-185028.jpg

=======

Guys Get More Dates With a Guitar

by Kurian M. Tharakan

Nicholas Guéguen is a professor of psychology at université de Bretagne Sud in France. In 2013, he published a paper describing an experiment where a male confederate approached 300 women at random and asked for their phone number. The women were all between the ages of 18 – 22, and the young man introduced himself by saying, “Hello. My name’s Antoine. I just want to say that I think you’re really pretty. I have to go to work this afternoon, and I was wondering if you would give me your phone number. I’ll phone you later and we can have a drink together someplace.”
The only difference in the situations were that:
  • 1/3 of the time he was carrying a guitar case
  • 1/3 of the time he was carrying a sports bag
  • 1/3 of the time he was carrying nothing at all
The results?
  • 31% of the young women gave him their number when he was carrying a guitar case
  • 9% of the young women gave him their number when he was carrying a sports bag
  • 14% of the young women gave him their number when he was carrying nothing at all
In another study in Israel, researchers sent friend requests through a Facebook profile with a photo of a man to 100 single female students at Tel Aviv University and Ben Gurion University. 50 of the friend requests had the guy in the profile photo playing a guitar, while in the other 50 he was guitarless.

3X more acceptances

The results?
The guy with the guitar got almost 3X more acceptances (14 vs. 5) than the fellow without the instrument. Now, its interesting to note that no one knows how well he plays the guitar, or whether he can play at all. But the mere presence of the guitar is enough to swing the vote almost 3X more in a positive direction.

These experiments clearly demonstrate the power of visual value indicators. As examples, common visual value indicators of societal status include custom tailored clothes, luxury cars, and big homes. For a lawyer it might be their degrees, associated law firm, and the high profile cases they’ve worked on. Your prospect’s brain is actively looking for these visual indicators to lower their anxiety and risk, as well as direct them to a high potential choice. Recognize this need and give it to them.

Source: Strategypeak

Nishawakanyaga sana kipindi fulani sababu tu ya kujua kupiga gitaa na kuimba, kuna wengine kwa sasa ni wasanii wanaojulikana. yani mpaka wengine wakiume walikuwa washatoka ila walikuwa wananieshim japo sijatoboa sababu tu ya gitaa!

Nishawakanyaga sana kipindi flani sababu tu ya kujua kupiga gitaa na kuimba, kuna wengine kwa sasa ni wasanii wanaojulika .. yani mpaka wengine wakiume walikuwa washatoka ila walikuwa wananieshim japo sijatoboa sababu tu ya gitaa!
Sawa braza, sema tatizo mnajifanyaga Westlife sana mkishika zile string! Kubana pua et demu anakuona una true love kichizi 🤣🤣🤣

Hii ni kwa wanawake wa kizungu ambao ukiwaimbia mziki mzuri wanalegea na kusinzia, lakini kwa wanawake wa bongo unaweza kuimba had ulimi ukachomoka wote na bado ajasinzia, limetumbua macho linakuangalia tutafute pesa vijana

Hii ni kwa wanawake wa kizungu ambao ukiwaimbia mziki mzuri wanalegea na kusinzia, lakini kwa wanawake wa bongo unaweza kuimba had ulimi ukachomoka wote na bado ajasinzia, limetumbua macho linakuangalia tutafute pesa vijana
Nimecheka sana

Sawa braza, sema tatizo mnajifanyaga Westlife sana mkishika zile string! Kubana pua et demu anakuona una true love kichizi 🤣🤣🤣
Kaka nishang'oa mzigo huo kwao kuna mageti matatu ndo umuone tena anapigwa na upepo wa bahari.. akinifata uswahilini anakuja na mpila wa kufa mtu.. mpaka mtaani wakawa wananiwekea ing'oo... nikimpigia gitaa hiyo mivoko na anavyonikubali najikuta na mie r kelly😀😀😀😀

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom