Elections 2010 Usisubiri kuambiwa, jione mwenyewe, duh!

Mwanamayu

JF-Expert Member
May 7, 2010
In loving memory

Mwalimu J. K. Nyerere/ Founding Father of the Nation

11th Anniversary of his death

"It can be done if you play your part" Mwalimu Nyerere

I knew Mwlimu as a good person who did his work well. Nevertheless, he also made a number of minor mistakes. Mwalimu was an avid hard worker and very careful in whatever he did. But when angry, it was difficult for one to look in his eyes. He used to follow-up all the directives he had issued to the letter.

Mwalimu unified Tanzania
Mwalimu ably united all Tanzanians regardless of their racial, religious or tribal allegiances. This has brought the long lasting peace in our motherland to-date.

The economic mistake
One of Mwalimu's mistakes was playing havoc with the economy. At one time, there was acute shortage of fuel. The economy almost came to a stand still as there was no fuel to run Tanzania's industrial plants. The government banned vehicles movement on Sundays to placate the situation. To save the day, Mwalimu sent a delegation to Iran to seek help.

I was among that delegation , which was led by the Finance Minister Hon. Cleopa D. Msuya and then National Assembly Speaker the late Adama Sapi. I was asked to be part of it by the virtue of my being a Shia Muslim. Our request was easily accepted.

Then Iran President after consulting his Cabinet granted Tanzania fuel worth Tsh 72,000,000/-.

At the same time Iran also agreed to open an Embassy in Tanzania and this was done in 1977.

2010 October General Election
Public funds are being misused for CCM campaigns – the party is running a hugely expensive campaign drive.
Grand Corruption, Bribery, Laziness Bring anger, mass anger will bring revolution. Then our cherished peace will be no more

Source: Business Times Friday October 15 – 21, 2010, page 5

NB: Hii 'In loving memory' imeandikwa na M. J. R. Sabodo

In loving memory

Mwalimu J. K. Nyerere/ Founding Father of the Nation

11th Anniversary of his death

"It can be done if you play your part" Mwalimu Nyerere

I knew Mwlimu as a good person who did his work well. Nevertheless, he also made a number of minor mistakes. Mwalimu was an avid hard worker and very careful in whatever he did. But when angry, it was difficult for one to look in his eyes. He used to follow-up all the directives he had issued to the letter.

Mwalimu unified Tanzania
Mwalimu ably united all Tanzanians regardless of their racial, religious or tribal allegiances. This has brought the long lasting peace in our motherland to-date.

The economic mistake
One of Mwalimu's mistakes was playing havoc with the economy. At one time, there was acute shortage of fuel. The economy almost came to a stand still as there was no fuel to run Tanzania's industrial plants. The government banned vehicles movement on Sundays to placate the situation. To save the day, Mwalimu sent a delegation to Iran to seek help.

I was among that delegation , which was led by the Finance Minister Hon. Cleopa D. Msuya and then National Assembly Speaker the late Adama Sapi. I was asked to be part of it by the virtue of my being a Shia Muslim. Our request was easily accepted.

Then Iran President after consulting his Cabinet granted Tanzania fuel worth Tsh 72,000,000/-.

At the same time Iran also agreed to open an Embassy in Tanzania and this was done in 1977.

Public funds are being misused for CCM campaigns – the party is running a hugely expensive campaign drive.
Grand Corruption, Bribery, Laziness Bring anger, mass anger will bring revolution. Then our cherished peace will be no more

Source: Business Times Friday October 15 – 21, 2010, page 5

Kwa upeo wangu sijaona MISTAKE inayoongelewa hapa iko wapi...!
Was it to
1.seek help from Iran, or
2.allow the opening of Iranian Embassy in thee country?..or to
3.leave the country fall into said shortage?

Naomba nisaidiwe!

"Public funds are being misused for CCM campaigns – the party is running a hugely expensive campaign drive.

Grand Corruption, Bribery, Laziness Bring anger, mass anger will bring revolution. Then our cherished peace will be no more"

Pk hapo ndio Sabodo anapomkumbuka Mwalimu.

Kama ukimsoma Sabodo vizuri utaona Mwalimu alikuwa anatuma wawakilishi wanaohusika na si yeye kwenda mwenyewe kama ...................

Back
Top Bottom