Usipoangalia Facebook yaweza kukukosesha penzi la kweli

Tausi Mzalendo

JF-Expert Member
May 23, 2010
Someni hii :
How Facebook Became My Dating Nightmare

By: AG Editorial Team Member (July 1, 2009)
facebook_1.jpg

I had an eerie feeling that facebook had something to do with me still being single. I recently found out that that was true and why. My profile is a cluster of what my private life looks like. I have party pictures, pictures of me and some of my exes, pictures of me and my male friends because I do have a lot of those, I have pictures of mutual friends and family and my profile information page reads more like a dating ad than the “looking for friendship” status that I have posted. My pictures with most of my male friends have comments some that probably shouldn’t be there if I’m looking for a boyfriend, but that’s my life. You either like it, deal with it or keep moving.
Two times this has happened to me. I meet a guy, we hit it off. We exchange numbers. He asks me if I have a facebook page. I say yes and give him my profile name. He sends me a friend request. I accept. Next thing you know he never calls (or I never call him after viewing his page and seeing that his profile picture is a picture of his arms around some girl.) What could that be? I recently figured it out.
My friend Akos called me the other day and asked me if I knew I had this picture from way back when I was crazy in love with my ex on my page. I said no. She tells me to go check it out under “My Photos” so I go and whose smiling face is all over the picture? Me. It is a picture that me and my ex dubbed our favorite ever. It turns out that my ex, who has been trying to get me back, was sabotaging my relationships by having that picture on his profile. Now what he does on his page is his own business but when he starts trampling on my happiness, I get really pissed off. It turns out he had tagged me in the photo, and since he is on my friends list, the picture automatically shows up on my page under my pictures. And there were all these comments about how good the two of us look together and how we were meant to be and should try and work things out and blah blah blah.
man-proposing-woman-love.jpg

"I have since given my ex a piece of my mind and have untagged myself from that photo and now my life is back to normal. This past weekend, I met this handsome physician who asked if I was on facebook and I gave him my profile name. He has since called me twice and we are good to go."
Did you know that facebook has become the investigative spot for potential dates? Akos was set up on a blind date by her cousin who raved about how good looking this guy was. So, after one phone conversation with this guy she noted something was a little off. She looked him up on facebook the next day and has never called the guy again. She says if his profile picture is anything to go by, he is far from her dream guy. The same thing happened to my friend Abena.
Did you know that facebook has become the investigative spot for sneaky attorneys? My friend Abigail was in a legal battle with her former employer over back pay for disability. This unscrupulous attorney for her employer sent her a friend request under a fake name and was monitoring her comments and pictures on facebook to gather evidence for the trial. Abigail was smart enough to realize that this person did not belong on her page and removed him quickly. But, not until after he had enough evidence to disclaim her claim for disability. Yes, it happens.
Did you know that facebook ruins relationships? Grant your boyfriends/girlfriends limited access to your page. They don’t need to know about every post to your profile. It keeps jealousy at its minimum.

HABARI NDIYO HIYO!

na kweli,kuna watu wanajiachia hadi unamshangaa!familia yoote kwa majina na locations inakuwa discussed!

Jambo la kwanza la kufanya ni kum"delete" huyo ex wako kwa sababu hana nia njema na wewe. Pili jaribu kuchagua picha zipi unataka zionekane na kila mtu na zipi za kuwa "Private".

Tatu na muhimu, mtu aliyemakini haangalii wala hababaishwi na "uliyokuwa unafanya kabla". Kwenye pendo la dhati tunaangalia ya sasa na ya baadaye na sio kupekua chini ya busati kuangalia ulitenda nini na nani. Hata ukiona mtu anaona wivu kwa ex-es wako, ujue kuwa bado huyo hajakuwa kiakili kiasi cha kutafuta mpenzi mpya.

Jambo la kwanza la kufanya ni kum"delete" huyo ex wako kwa sababu hana nia njema na wewe. Pili jaribu kuchagua picha zipi unataka zionekane na kila mtu na zipi za kuwa "Private".

Tatu na muhimu, mtu aliyemakini haangalii wala hababaishwi na "uliyokuwa unafanya kabla". Kwenye pendo la dhati tunaangalia ya sasa na ya baadaye na sio kupekua chini ya busati kuangalia ulitenda nini na nani. Hata ukiona mtu anaona wivu kwa ex-es wako, ujue kuwa bado huyo hajakuwa kiakili kiasi cha kutafuta mpenzi mpya.

UPO SAHIHI KABISA,

HIVI TUKIANZA KUFUNUANA MABUSATI YETU,
NANI ATAKUWA SAFI kwa 100%??
Mimi naamini kuwa hakuna atakayekuwa safi kwa 100%.