Ushauri: Kuna dada kaniambia ananipenda. Je, nimkubalie?

You are very confused young man. Somehow you just don't know where your True North lies.

Please seek help so that you can come to terms with your sexuality. From my analysis of you, you are a disturbed soul. Your affairs of the heart and of the mind are a little confused.

Acha nijaribu kubadili lugha huenda ukanielewa.

Tafuta mda, ukamuone counselor. Ongea nae kiundani about utoto wako na malezi yako..... ataweza kujua tatizo lako liko wapi.

Kwanini nasema hivi, thread zako zinaonyesha haupo ok. Jana ulitamani ubebe mimba na uzae. That alone is a red flag.

Hope you find peace in your heart and man and life in general young man.

He truly is a disturbed soul...I highly doubt his erectile ability..well not only a counselor would help but also I think he should go ahead and accept that lady and have H.I.V test with her and take time to change his perceptions towards relationship.

Hihiiii picha huoni hata sauti husikiii? Wajinga ndio waliwao

He truly is a disturbed soul...I highly doubt his erectile ability..well not only a counselor would help but also I think he should go ahead and accept that lady and have H.I.V test with her and take time to change his perceptions towards relationship.
I think after the HIV test straight into a room and in there he will see just how epic sexual experience really is.