Used shipping containers for sale

Copied however I for one have never thought of buying a container before. Could you kindly highlight their uses here in Tanzania especially in Dar es salaam as this can change my mind and go for one.

Copied however I for one have never thought of buying a container before. Could you kindly highlight their uses here in Tanzania especially in Dar es salaam as this can change my mind and go for one.
You can use them to build houses.. a cheaper option from concrete.

maxresdefault.jpg
maria-jose-trejos-containers-casa-incubo-eco-sustainable-solutions-costa-rica-designboom-01.jpg
0a7d810c591b4c5396c0943534c01d81--container-house-design-container-bach.jpg

45c284c76172d649deb1e03c1e78fc1a--container-buildings-shipping-container-houses.jpg

They look great! The thing is with Dar es salaam's soaring heat coupled with unreliable electric power how would you survive in a house of the kind?
No not really. You can use insulating materials to control the temperature.. some materials are very good you may not need much to cool the house.

Consult a good architect will help.

You can also use them simply for storage or office at construction sites without much remodeling..

Can you please write in English? Thanks

Don't be naive, I was asking a person whom wrote in Swahili. What happens if he doesn't understand english then? You need to learn more about effective communication. My point was not to write in English, I only wanted to know whether he still have containers for sale that's all.

If I wanted to ask you something or interested to engage with you probably I would write in English. Lastly you dont have any right to ask me what language I should use. It's your problem if you do not understand swahili. So please take a chill pill and relax.👀

Ciao

Don't be naive, I was asking a person whom wrote in Swahili. What happens if he doesn't understand english then? You need to learn more about effective communication. My point was not to write in English, I only wanted to know whether he still have containers for sale that's all.

If I wanted to ask you something or interested to engage with you probably I would write in English. Lastly you dont have any right to ask me what language I should use. It's your problem if you do not understand swahili. So please take a chill pill and relax.

Ciao
Rejea kwa kiswahiliii mkuu