Usajili Wa Next Season

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
Kwa wapenda soka wote, naanzisha thread hii ili tuwezekupashana na kujadili issue zote za usajili wa msimu ujao, tusijilimit kwenye premier ligue tu, tupeane habari za Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Kwa kulianzisha tu mimi nakupa...

Luca Modric (Midfielder)
Dinamo Zagreb to Spurs-£15.8m

Jose Bosingwa(Defender)
FC Porto to Chelsia-£16.2m

Mathiu Flamini (Midfielder)
Arsenal to AC Milan -FREE

Olof Mellbrg (Defender)
Aston Villa to Juventus-FREE

Mathiu Flamini (Midfielder)
Arsenal to AC Milan -FREE
Hili ni bonge la hasara, clubs za wajanja wenzetu contract inajadiliwa ikiwa imebakiza miaka miwili ili kieleweke kama mchezaji anaondoka au anabaki, haya ndio matokeo ya kusubiri hadi dakika za mwisho, angeuzwa huyu ingepatikana at least £10m.

Serie A ( Italy )

AC Milan wanatayarisha kitita cha paundi 30 milioni kwa golikipa Petr Cech wa Chelsea.

La Liga ( Spain )

Beki wa Man United Gerard Pique amemalizia masuala ya mkataba (personal terms) na Barcelona.

Pia Barcelona wanataka kuwapa AC Milan Ronadilno na Deco pamoja na kitita cha Paundi 16 milioni kwa kubadilishana na Kaka.

Sources: Gazetta Dello Sport, El Mundo Deportivo and Corriere dello Sport.

Hili ni bonge la hasara, clubs za wajanja wenzetu contract inajadiliwa ikiwa imebakiza miaka miwili ili kieleweke kama mchezaji anaondoka au anabaki, haya ndio matokeo ya kusubiri hadi dakika za mwisho, angeuzwa huyu ingepatikana at least £10m.

kuna jamaa alishawahi kuniambia kuwa inawezekana flamini alivyopewa shavu msimu woote na wenger ile ilikuwa ni kumuweka sokoni ili auzike, coz angemuweka benchi asingekwenda club kubwa kama milan...kisha akanidokeza pale kunaweza kuwa na mgao wa wenger toka kwa flamini, so bado nalichunguza hilo...ila kiukweli ishu ya flamini imeniboa sana

He's a good, energetic, versatile (when he wants to be) ni mchezaji ambae ambae ameonesha committment ya hali ya juu. Na alikuwa akishirikiana vizuri na Fabregas.

Lakini technically Flamini asingeweza kucheza muda wote ndani nje wiki hii na ile.

Yupo Diaby ni mzuri kuliko yeye na pia usimsahau dogo Denilson kwa hio ukijumlisha na Gilberto unaona kwamba Flamini alikuwa ni "fourth choice" na hivo kuanza kulalamika kwa Wenger na ndio maana hata mechi na Liverpool Wenger akiwa fedup na malalamiko ya kitoto ya Flamini akamchagua Diaby ahead yake na akakaa bench na Diaby akafunga goli lile la kwanza kwa sababu Diaby physically ni mzuri zaidi ya Flamini

Sasa conlusion unayoweka inaweza ikawa you never know wahta is going on behind the scenes.

Barcelona wamemtema Deco, ameambiwa end of the season anaweza kuanza, I think atakuja England sasa.

Mhhhh.........never say never!

Ronaldo may consider Spanish move

Ronaldo's name has been linked with some of Europe's biggest clubs
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo says he may consider his future at the club after next week's Champions League final.

The 23-year-old, who has scored 41 goals in a superb season, has been linked with a move to Real Madrid.

"I'm very happy here but let's see after the Champions League final what happens," Ronaldo told Spanish TV at United's training ground.

"I feel at home here. I've been here five years but the future, we'll see."

He added: "I've said a million times I'd like to play in Spain but dreaming is one thing, reality is another. I don't know."

source bbc sports.

Cesc Fabregas set to sign Arsenal contract

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas is close to signing a new, lucrative contract aimed at finally warding off Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The 21-year-old Young Player of the Year is already committed to Arsenal until 2014 but it is understood the club are set to complete a new deal worth around £100,000 a week.

Gael Clichy already confirmed that he has agreed to a new deal and is about to extend his existing contract by a further two years.

ufnars116.jpg
Favourite son: Cesc Fabregas is on the verge of signing a new, improved contract with Arsenal.

Fabregas joined Arsenal in 2003 and in 2006 he signed an eight-year deal; his existing agreement is believed to be worth around £60,000 a week and despite insisting that they will not break their strict wage structure, the youngster's wages will be increase to send a clear message to Spain that he is staying at the Emirates Stadium.

In February, Fabregas revealed that he was in talks aimed at improving his already lucrative agreement and Arsene Wenger, his manager, admitted that a deal could be done when the season had finished.

At the time Fabregas said: "I want to succeed at Arsenal and that the club wants me is fundamental for me. I am proud (to be linked to Barcelona), I am from Barcelona and I have played there. But now I only think of winning as many titles as possible here (at Arsenal)."

Real have never disguised their admiration for Fabregas and, more recently, Ramon Calderon, the club's president, said: "Every coach likes him but my policy is that it has to be the player who makes the first step for the signing because we don't want conflicts with any team. Something nice about Cesc is that he is Spanish and this is one of my objectives - to make Real Madrid more Spanish."

Fabregas has also admitted that he would like to see a fellow Spaniard join Arsenal, claiming that David Villa, who is set to leave Valencia, would be an ideal signing at the Emirates.

Wenger, for now, will be satisfied just to keep Fabregas and Clichy in North London, particularly after losing his midfield partner, Mathieu Flamini, to AC Milan on a free transfer.

Clichy said: "We're at the end of our discussions. Everything's going well because my intention is clear: I want to stay at Arsenal. I would love to have a career here like Patrick Vieira or Thierry Henry, to stay many years at Arsenal and leave my mark on the club. I've been in London for five years. If everything goes well I will stay here for at least eight years."

Clichy's current contract expires in 2010 and he added: "We're talking about a further two years. It's a superb plan to throw yourself into the future with this group here. I never hesitated, not at all. Arsenal is one of the great clubs in Europe."

Source: Daily Telegraph

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Cesc Fabregas is close to signing a new contract at Arsenal after the Gunners warded off Real Madrid and Barcelona. (Daily Telegraph)

Manchester United striker Louis Saha admits he will be put up for sale after the Champions League final. (Various)

Saha's Old Trafford team-mate Mikael Silvestre says he would jump at a move to French side Bordeaux, the side he supported as a youngster. (Daily Mirror)

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate will make a £5m bid for Newcastle midfielder James Milner if he fails to keep Gary O'Neil. (Sun)

Everton midfielder Lee Carsley could make a shock return to Birmingham on a two-year deal. (Sun)

AC Milan are determined to sign Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o from under the noses of Tottenham. (Sun)

But the Eto'o story has taken a new twist with reports he no longer wants to leave Barcelona with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy poised to make a £30m offer. (Daily Telegraph)

Sunderland boss Roy Keane is the latest to target Manchester City's Republic of Ireland international defender Richard Dunne in a £2.5m deal. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham face competition from Roma to sign striker Marcelo Moreno from Brazilian side Cruzeiro. (Daily Mirror)

Motherwell striker Ross McCormack, 21, wanted by both Middlesbrough and Wigan in January, could spark a transfer war after declaring he wants to play in England. (Daily Express)

Arsenal are ready to move for Werder Bremen midfielder Diego, 23, if Alexander Hleb leaves the Gunners. (Daily Mail)

Derby and Scotland striker Kenny Miller is on the verge of a return to Rangers. (Scottish Sun)

AC Milan will bid for Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc in the summer - even if a £10m price tag is placed on the Polish star. (Daily Record)

Rangers are lining up a swap deal with Fulham which will see on-loan Steven Davis staying at Ibrox and Daniel Cousin going to Craven Cottage. (Daily Mail)

Coventry are set to pick up Hibs midfielder Guillaume Beuzelin under freedom of contract. (Daily Express)

Preston have joined the race for Gretna goalkeeper Greg Fleming. (Daily Record)

OTHER GOSSIP
Mathieu Flamini says he would still be an Arsenal player if they had offered him a new contract last summer. (Sun)

Cesc Fabregas made a desperate last-ditch appeal to Flamini to stay at the Gunners. (Sun)

Ian Holloway has refused to resign as Leicester boss leaving owner Milan Mandaric to decide whether he deserves the sack after the club dropped into League One. (Sun)

Damien Comolli is fighting to save his position as Tottenham's sporting director as questions are raised about the value of some of the players he has recommended. (Times)

Arsene Wenger anawataka hawa je ataweza?

Michael Johnson (M. City)
S. Nasri (Marseille)
D. Wheater (M'Boro)
V. Kompany (HSV)
M. Gomez (Stutggart)
J. Hart (M. City)
Mexes (Roma)
Krankjar (Portsmouth)
Ben Arfa (lyon)
Gervinho (Le Man)
THuram (Barcelona)

Real play down link with Ronaldo

Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster appears to have accepted it would be futile trying to lure Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United this summer.

Schuster's side have been continually linked to the 23-year-old winger, who fuelled speculation last week by saying he wants to play in Spain one day.

"I would like to have a lot of players," said Schuster, whose side won La Liga this season.

"But I don't think it is possible that Cristiano Ronaldo will be with us."

Source:bbc.co.uk

From BBC News Online

Barcelona are reportedly tracking Arsenal trio Robin van Persie, Theo Walcott and Alexander Hleb. (Epping Forest Guardian (1651 BST)

Tottenham remain favourites to sign Samuel Eto'o after bidding £24m for the Barcelona striker - £8m more than AC and Inter Milan. (London Evening Standard, 1421 BST)

Birmingham have signed Lee Carsley on a free transfer from Everton after the midfielder rejected a new deal to stay at Goodison Park. (The Birmingham Mail, 1355 BST)

Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann is on the brink of signing for German side Stuttgart after meeting with club officials. (Press Association, 1157 BST)

Lassana Diarra has a gentleman's agreement with Portsmouth that he can quit Fratton Park if one of European football's big clubs come knocking. (Daily Mail, 1112 BST)

Aston Villa are being linked with a move for 18-year-old Real Valladolid goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo who has a buy-out clause of £3.3m. (Sky Sports, 1058 BST)

Dean Ashton could be on his way across London with Tottenham the latest club to be linked with the £15m-rated West Ham striker. (Daily Mail, 1022 BST)

Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani is discussing a possible move with Arsenal. (Setanta Sports, 0950 BST)

Le Mans midfielder Hassan Yebda is closing on a deal with Wigan, according to his agent. (Setanta Sports, 0946 BST)

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will swoop for Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz if Emmanuel Adebayor leaves to join Barcelona. (The Times)

606: DEBATE
Who do you want your club to sign this summer?
Liverpool could turn their attention to Stewart Downing if their proposed move for Aston Villa captain Gareth Barry falls through. Reds boss Rafael Benitez is prepared to pay £12m for the Middlesbrough winger. (Daily Telegraph)

Bordeaux midfielder Alou Diarra, who was at Liverpool as a youngster, is an £8m target for Everton. (Daily Mirror)

Barcelona have agreed a £6m fee with Manchester United for 21-year-old defender Gerard Pique, who arrived at Old Trafford from the Catalan club in 2004. (Daily Mail)

Manchester United striker Louis Saha has admitted Wednesday's Champions League final could be his last game for the club. (Daily Telegraph)

Former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry has urged Barcelona team-mate Samuel Eto'o to quit the Spanish giants. (Daily Telegraph)

Henry himself has been offered £5.2m a year by Major League Soccer newcomers Seattle Sounders to join Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder David Beckham in the United States. (The Independent)

Liverpool goalkeeper Scott Carson could make his loan move to Aston Villa permanent in a £6m deal. (Daily Mirror)

Harry Kewell is also on his way out of Anfield, with Portsmouth prepared to give the midfielder a £50,000-a-week deal. (Daily Mirror)

If Harry Redknapp does sign Kewell, Nico Kranjcar will be allowed to join Arsenal for £10m. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal have also been heavily linked with a move for Marseille playmaker Samir Nasri, who has been labelled the next Zidane. (Various)

Lille midfielder Jean II Makoun and St Etienne right-back Mouhamadou Dabo are also in Arsene Wenger's sights. (The Independent)

Everton midfielder Lee Carsley has been offered a two-year deal to join Birmingham. (Daily Mirror)

West Brom midfielder Zoltan Gera has received an offer to join Benfica. (The Times)

QPR want to sign West Brom striker Kevin Phillips and Wolves forward Freddy Eastwood. (Daily Mirror)

Derby boss Paul Jewell has put his whole squad up for sale following the club's relegation to the Championship. (Daily Record)

Fulham captain Brian McBride, whose contract expires this summer, is wanted by MLS sides Columbus Crew and Chicago Fire. (The Times)

Celtic are lining up a summer move for West Brom left-back Paul Robinson as a replacement for Lee Naylor, who could be on his way to Portsmouth. (The Herald)

OTHER GOSSIP
Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini claims he will take over from Avram Grant at Chelsea, even if the Stamford Bridge outfit win the Champions League final on Wednesday. (Daily Mirror)

Grant has told friends he will walk away from Chelsea if his side beat Manchester United in Moscow. (Various)

Steve McClaren is mulling over an offer to become manager of Dutch side FC Twente. (Various)

AND FINALLY
England midfielder David Beckham could be set to scale Mount Kilimanjaro after been asked by U2 frontman Bono to help raise funds for children's charity Unicef. (The Sun)

From BBC News Online

Barcelona are reportedly tracking Arsenal trio Robin van Persie, Theo Walcott and Alexander Hleb. (Epping Forest Guardian (1651 BST)

Tottenham remain favourites to sign Samuel Eto'o after bidding £24m for the Barcelona striker - £8m more than AC and Inter Milan. (London Evening Standard, 1421 BST)

Birmingham have signed Lee Carsley on a free transfer from Everton after the midfielder rejected a new deal to stay at Goodison Park. (The Birmingham Mail, 1355 BST)

Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann is on the brink of signing for German side Stuttgart after meeting with club officials. (Press Association, 1157 BST)

Lassana Diarra has a gentleman's agreement with Portsmouth that he can quit Fratton Park if one of European football's big clubs come knocking. (Daily Mail, 1112 BST)

Aston Villa are being linked with a move for 18-year-old Real Valladolid goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo who has a buy-out clause of £3.3m. (Sky Sports, 1058 BST)

Dean Ashton could be on his way across London with Tottenham the latest club to be linked with the £15m-rated West Ham striker. (Daily Mail, 1022 BST)

Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani is discussing a possible move with Arsenal. (Setanta Sports, 0950 BST)

Le Mans midfielder Hassan Yebda is closing on a deal with Wigan, according to his agent. (Setanta Sports, 0946 BST)

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will swoop for Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz if Emmanuel Adebayor leaves to join Barcelona. (The Times)

606: DEBATE
Who do you want your club to sign this summer?
Liverpool could turn their attention to Stewart Downing if their proposed move for Aston Villa captain Gareth Barry falls through. Reds boss Rafael Benitez is prepared to pay £12m for the Middlesbrough winger. (Daily Telegraph)

Bordeaux midfielder Alou Diarra, who was at Liverpool as a youngster, is an £8m target for Everton. (Daily Mirror)

Barcelona have agreed a £6m fee with Manchester United for 21-year-old defender Gerard Pique, who arrived at Old Trafford from the Catalan club in 2004. (Daily Mail)

Manchester United striker Louis Saha has admitted Wednesday's Champions League final could be his last game for the club. (Daily Telegraph)

Former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry has urged Barcelona team-mate Samuel Eto'o to quit the Spanish giants. (Daily Telegraph)

Henry himself has been offered £5.2m a year by Major League Soccer newcomers Seattle Sounders to join Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder David Beckham in the United States. (The Independent)

Liverpool goalkeeper Scott Carson could make his loan move to Aston Villa permanent in a £6m deal. (Daily Mirror)

Harry Kewell is also on his way out of Anfield, with Portsmouth prepared to give the midfielder a £50,000-a-week deal. (Daily Mirror)

If Harry Redknapp does sign Kewell, Nico Kranjcar will be allowed to join Arsenal for £10m. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal have also been heavily linked with a move for Marseille playmaker Samir Nasri, who has been labelled the next Zidane. (Various)

Lille midfielder Jean II Makoun and St Etienne right-back Mouhamadou Dabo are also in Arsene Wenger's sights. (The Independent)

Everton midfielder Lee Carsley has been offered a two-year deal to join Birmingham. (Daily Mirror)

West Brom midfielder Zoltan Gera has received an offer to join Benfica. (The Times)

QPR want to sign West Brom striker Kevin Phillips and Wolves forward Freddy Eastwood. (Daily Mirror)

Derby boss Paul Jewell has put his whole squad up for sale following the club's relegation to the Championship. (Daily Record)

Fulham captain Brian McBride, whose contract expires this summer, is wanted by MLS sides Columbus Crew and Chicago Fire. (The Times)

Celtic are lining up a summer move for West Brom left-back Paul Robinson as a replacement for Lee Naylor, who could be on his way to Portsmouth. (The Herald)

OTHER GOSSIP
Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini claims he will take over from Avram Grant at Chelsea, even if the Stamford Bridge outfit win the Champions League final on Wednesday. (Daily Mirror)

Grant has told friends he will walk away from Chelsea if his side beat Manchester United in Moscow. (Various)

Steve McClaren is mulling over an offer to become manager of Dutch side FC Twente. (Various)

AND FINALLY
England midfielder David Beckham could be set to scale Mount Kilimanjaro after been asked by U2 frontman Bono to help raise funds for children's charity Unicef. (The Sun)

Bubu huku kwenye BBC gossips chukua moja kati ya kumi!

Gunners in talks with Italian star

full_978990aquilani.jpg
Italian youngster Alberto Aquilani is apparently in talks with the Gunners (c)

ARSENAL are in talks with Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani about a possible move to north London, according to the players agent.

The 23-year-old has emerged as a top target for Arsene Wenger as he seeks a replacement for Mathieu Flamini, who departed for AC Milan earlier this month.

Aquilani has had a fine season with Roma - who finished runners-up in Serie A - and his agent Vincenzo Morabito insists the Giallorossi need to reward the youngster accordingly.

"Aquilani is speaking to Arsenal," Morabito told Italia Uno.

"We will have to see if Roma will be able to match his demands."

Four-cap Italian star Aquilani - who turned down a move to Chelsea as a 16-year-old - is also a target for Real Madrid after impressing while playing against the Spanish giants in the Champions League this season.

Source: Various

Arsene Wenger anawataka hawa je ataweza?

Michael Johnson (M. City)
S. Nasri (Marseille)
D. Wheater (M'Boro)
V. Kompany (HSV)
M. Gomez (Stutggart)
J. Hart (M. City)
Mexes (Roma)
Krankjar (Portsmouth)
Ben Arfa (lyon)
Gervinho (Le Man)
THuram (Barcelona)

mi bwana mpaka hapo sijaona wa kuichezea arsenal...huyu mzee naona anataka atimuliwe kama Ranielli

Wenger anakamilisha mipango ya kumnyakua
SAMIR NASRI from Olympique Marseile

Ronaldo refuses to promise his future to United'We are going to see in the next two weeks'
Tom Bryant and agencies guardian.co.uk,
Thursday May 22 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo today refused to confirm whether he will still be a Manchester United player next season. After scoring a goal and missing a penalty in last night's dramatic Champions League win over Chelsea, the winger reignited speculation that he might be on the verge of joining Real Madrid. "I don't promise nothing, I don't promise nothing to my mum, I don't promise nothing to the supporters," he said. "I want to stay, but the future ... no one knows. I want to stay. We are going to see in the next two weeks, I don't say I make a decision."

Although both the Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and chief executive David Gill have denied that the player will leave, Real Madrid's president Ramón Calderón remains optimistic that the 23-year-old may still leave England despite being just one year into a five-year contract. "The players play where they want. If a player decides to leave he is unstoppable, slavery was abolished a long time ago, nobody can prevent a player from moving," Calderón was quoted as saying. "If the player is firm in his decision there is no one who can hold him back. I have always said that if Manchester want to sell him, we will ask about him, and if he wants to come and we can pay what they ask."

The comments were met with a firm rebuttal from United's assistant manager Carlos Queiroz. "Without doubt he [Ronaldo] is going to continue in Manchester. He is very happy with us, he has a contract and there is no fear that he will leave," he said.

Last night's Champions League final could also be Didier Drogba's last game for Chelsea, if the Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti gets his way. The Italian club have also targeted Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o and Arsenal's Emmanuel Adebayor. A fourth potential signing, Palermo striker Amauri, is on the Italian club's shortlist too, though the Brazilian is thought to prefer Milan's Serie A rivals Juventus. "One of the four, they are all perfect," Ancelotti told Italian reporters. "They are centre forwards with the characteristics needed to solve our problems. We need flexible forwards who can help the squad in defence too."

The Italian club is facing an exodus this summer after finishing fifth in the Italian league and failing to qualify for the Champions League and Ancelotti has admitted he is looking to strengthen his squad. "Some players will quit and there is a need for replacements," he said. "But it won't be a revolution. The foundation is solid and we'll build the Milan of the future on it."