USA VP Joe Biden Heading to KENYA

kayundi2

JF-Expert Member
Feb 2, 2009
US Vice President is expected to arrive in Kenya early next month before heading for South Africa in readiness for Worldcup Opening Ceremony
Sources at the US Embassy in Nairobi say that this could be in preparation for the arrival of President Obama who is expected to visit his paternal birth place before the end of the year.
Biden is expected to visit Obama's home in Kogelo some few Kilometres from Kisumu.

He will also hold talks with Kibaki and Raila on wide range of issues including upcoming refferendum,ICC trials and Kenya's escalating Millitary Spending.

Kenya now ranks among the top three Millitary Spenders in Africa with New revalations
that they are now acquiring new Airforce and Ground arsenal from Jordan and Russia.

This is in contranvetion with the help the Kenya Army receives from western countries ie
United Kingdom,USA and Spain.USA Millitary has personell in Kenya mounting to over 3000 while Britain has Training bases with over 5000 personell.These Armies usually donate their Arsenal to Kenya Army every year

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/InsidePage.php?id=2000009892&cid=4&ttl=Reforms:%20Annan%20verdict%20out%20as%20Obama%20sends%20VP

do you eat those arsenals? mbona mwaka jana hawa jamaa walikuwa na watu wasokuwa na chakula milion kumi, wote wanahitaji msaada wa chakula, yaani huu ugali ambao hapo bongo tunasaza....mihela yote hiyo kwenye jeshi wanajiandaa kupigana na somalia, uganda au tz?

do you eat those arsenals? mbona mwaka jana hawa jamaa walikuwa na watu wasokuwa na chakula milion kumi, wote wanahitaji msaada wa chakula, yaani huu ugali ambao hapo bongo tunasaza....mihela yote hiyo kwenye jeshi wanajiandaa kupigana na somalia, uganda au tz?

Its only logical that a sovereign Nation must defend its borders, especially with hostile neighbors like Uganda, Somali and now Tanzania. It beats logic to argue about another country military expenditure, whereas on the other hand you don't question your own government on how the funds allocated to the ministry of defense are used for (because its obvious that they aren't used in purchasing modern fire power), the last time I checked the ministry of Agriculture was allocated money on the budget so was the ministry of defence, and just to let you know, money set aside for the military can not be chanelled for other use, so watu wafe njaa, wabebwe na mafuriko n.k, haitoizuia nchi kununua nyanja za kivita kwa sababu kila idara ilitengewa pesa katika bajeti na usishangae sana mwishoni mwa mwaka wakirudisha salio kwenye exchequer. go figure

it is good I got you here smatta, what is your argument on the homosexual kenya going on this time? I asked you this question in that other threadd but you run away.

wacha kutoka nje ya mada mkuu, nikute kule tuongee. To each his own, what they eat doesn't make me sh*t, pilipili nisioila..... As long as he aint coming on me, ama let him be. I wont cast the first stone, i wont judge, and I wont prosecute, I'll leave it all to Allah, because I know am only human and I sin... ALOT, so why should I judge other sinners. You are a christian fanatic, be flexible mkuu, its 2010, pray that your son doesnt fall victim though... am just sayin

"...Its only logical that a sovereign Nation must defend its borders, especially with hostile neighbors like Uganda, Somali and now Tanzania...Smatta"........................Ndugu,...if you are preparing those arsenals for us, they wont work out, and u end up ashamed!...achana na tizii bana!

"...Its only logical that a sovereign Nation must defend its borders, especially with hostile neighbors like Uganda, Somali and now Tanzania...Smatta"........................Ndugu,...if you are preparing those arsenals for us, they wont work out, and u end up ashamed!...achana na tizii bana!

Yo was just playin, cant you take a joke? dont be so uptight..

Do afadhali ume rephrase Smatta!

Yaani sie tuwekwe kundi moja na Somalia kuitishia Kenya!!! Niliogopa kidogo!

Back
Top Bottom