USA The world leader in Everything including contractracted Covid-19 patients and deaths tolls to 20577 more than any country in the world

Corticopontine

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2019
CORONAVIRUS

🇺🇸 The United States became the world leader in coronavirus deaths Saturday, a grim indicator of the country’s status as the global epicenter of the pandemic.

As of Saturday evening, the U.S. had recorded about 526,396 COVID-19 cases and 20,389 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University statistics.

The figures showed the U.S. leading all other countries in the number of confirmed cases and fatalities, surpassing Italy’s death toll for the first time. Italy's death toll was 19,468 on Saturday, Hopkins' statistics showed.

The U.S. also became the world’s first country to report more than 2,000 COVID-19 deaths in a single day. The U.S. reported 2,108 fatalities Friday, the world’s highest one-day death toll since the outbreak began in China in late December.

New York is the hardest-hit state in the U.S., with Governor Andrew Cuomo reporting Saturday that there were 783 deaths on Friday, raising the state’s death toll to more than 8,600.

CORONAVIRUS

🇺🇸 The United States became the world leader in coronavirus deaths Saturday, a grim indicator of the country’s status as the global epicenter of the pandemic.

As of Saturday evening, the U.S. had recorded about 526,396 COVID-19 cases and 20,389 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University statistics.

The figures showed the U.S. leading all other countries in the number of confirmed cases and fatalities, surpassing Italy’s death toll for the first time. Italy's death toll was 19,468 on Saturday, Hopkins' statistics showed.

The U.S. also became the world’s first country to report more than 2,000 COVID-19 deaths in a single day. The U.S. reported 2,108 fatalities Friday, the world’s highest one-day death toll since the outbreak began in China in late December.

New York is the hardest-hit state in the U.S., with Governor Andrew Cuomo reporting Saturday that there were 783 deaths on Friday, raising the state’s death toll to more than 8,600.
God will help this great nation

My instincts suggest that China knows of this virus, little speculation to the N.korea. it's my bet, an intelligent institution had a vision and made this virus a tool to fulfil a certain order and most probably a mission to organise a new world order
My speculations.

Pole America, may God inspire them ... but let's not all forget that, when we have good health, we also know that there will only be problems with our health, being close to God every day because dying is necessary,

Kwa sababu hiyo, tusijisahau kudhani kwamba tunaishi milele hapa!! Chukua tahadhari zote zinazoelekezwa Serikali

CORONAVIRUS

Unawaona wanaongoza kwa Vifo kwa sababu hawafichi taarifa, siyo nyinyi na ujinga wenu hapa

My instincts suggest that China knows of this virus, little speculation to the N.korea. it's my bet, an intelligent institution had a vision and made this virus a tool to fulfil a certain order and most probably a mission to organise a new world order
My speculations.
Stupid rubbish!

Stupid rubbish!

U must be one of those, truth and close truth always hurt. I am sorry that my instincts could dent your mission.
Your reaction to certain speculations needs a second thought
Note that the word 'stupid' is common in that area where few opt ro learn English, it's used as a misnoma(meaning) for ignorant

###

CORONAVIRUS

Acha kejeri

U must be one of those, truth and close truth always hurt. I am sorry that my instincts could dent your mission.
Your reaction to certain speculations needs a second thought
Note that the word 'stupid' is common in that area where few opt ro learn English, it's used as a misnoma(meaning) for ignorant

###
Stupid rubbish!

CORONAVIRUS

Kuna conspiracy theory kuwa USA walimtumia scientist wa kichina kupandikiza corona Wuhan, wachina wakashtukia mchezo. Wakajipanga wakaapa kulipiza,

wakammshawishi huyo traitotor aende China then wakamaliza,

Baadaye wakastrugle wakapata dawa na kinga,

kabla ya outbreak between sept 2019 - 2020 in retaliation china wakakusanya wagonjwa asymptomatic, zaidi ya 720 wakapakiwa kwenye ndege tofauti kwenda USA Italy na Uk, then wakaachiwa kusambaa kila sehemu kushika, kutema Kukohoa kila mahari bila kuonwa ili kusambaza hao virus.

baada ya kumaliza hiyo kazi kwa ufanisi, wakukusanyika pamoja na kurudishwa China, kisha kutibiwa na kupona,

China wamecontrol contagious na rate iko chini sana, muziki wameaachia the US and Co waucheze

3 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom