US Supreme Court Upholds Obama Healthcare Law!!!

Hahaha Romney anaanza spin sasa, eti 'Will repeal and replace Obamacare' the only thing Romney has is 'Romneycare' in Massachussetts, Mi nakwambia huyu jamaa Obama anammaliza kwenye debate hana jipya. Yaani Republican this year wame-mess up sana kumuweka huyu Archtect wa Obamacare 'Mandate' kuwa mgombea wao. Issue ya Obamacare ingekuwa hot kama wangemuweka Santorum au Perry au Newt.

Eti Perry...siamini sana katika mungu lakini ngoja tu niseme mungu wangu eeeh! Yaani Perry, Santorum, na Newt? Usipokuwa serious sita engage tena na wewe. Ni heri hata mshikaji wangu Susuviri arudi.

You cannot have both ways, I was for it before I was against it because now I want to be President for United States.

Hahahaaa that's a GOP line....kumbe unawahusudu kimoyomoyo eeeh? Good to know that.

Romney is a big loser on Healthcare issue. Na mbaya zaidi hata huko kwenye biashara nako Washington post wanamwita Job outsourcer in chief.

How is he a loser when all of the polling data shows the American people oppose Obamacare? Just wait and see how the conservative massive comes together....I know for sure Democraps are scared as hell for that to happen coz they know what time it is when they are energized.

Obummer bye bye....can't wait for November to get here.

Oh by the way, if people are thinking that healthcare will be free of charge they are sadly mistaken.

Leo Rush Limbaugh anatamani kumtafuna Chief Justice John Roberts..He he he!.

Teh teh teh...closet admirer.....

Kumbe unamsikilizaga na wewe eeeh? If you think Rush is fired up listen to Sean Hannity at 3 eastern lol.

Teh teh teh...closet admirer.....

Kumbe unamsikilizaga na wewe eeeh? If you think Rush is fired up listen to Sean Hannity at 3 eastern lol.
He he he, unajua Rush alikuwa tayari ameandaa bonge la party. Hujapata card mkuu, mimi ninayo....

He he he, unajua Rush alikuwa tayari ameandaa bonge la party. Hujapata card mkuu, mimi ninayo....

Ahh wapi...El Rushbo hakuwa kaandaa mnuso wala nini. Alikuwa very cautious katika commentary zake. Usimsingizie jemedari wetu bana.

Hii ni set up ya kuwa energize conservatives November....kalaghabaho.

Ahh wapi...El Rushbo hakuwa kaandaa mnuso wala nini. Alikuwa very cautious katika commentary zake. Usimsingizie jemedari wetu bana.

Hii ni set up ya kuwa energize conservatives November....kalaghabaho.
Haya bana...hebu mwangalie Mr John Boehner anaongea, asije akaanza kulia kwani huwa hachelewi kutoa machozi huyu bwana.

This is a blessing in disguise for the conservative massive. The majority of the American people hate Obamacare.

Now the campaign to repeal it has just begun. Repeal and replace. Go Willard "Mitt" Romney.

I am a part of the majority and I LOVE OBAMACARE,

Out of shear curiosity i looked up the health spending per capita for world nations. USA, Norway, Luxerbourg are worlds leaders at $ 8000 per person per year. Now the shocker Tanzania lowest in Africa at paltry $ 27 per person per year. No wonder the Doctors are up in arms with the Goverment. Shame CCM.

Nyani Ngabu, just out of curiosity, do you really really believe that if an open vote was held today in the US on Obamacare, that it would be defeated? I remember cautioning you a year ago on the outcome of the Supreme Court hearing but you were 100% sure that Obamacare would be thrown out. I remember telling you that this would never happen and warning that if it did, the constitutional crisis that would arise would be of such magnitude unprecedented in American history! Like most GOP fanatics, you might be an American citizen but you are completely out of touch with the feelings of the silent majority and what they would have resorted to had the Supreme Court let them down. Sweet dreams.

Nyani Ngabu, just out of curiosity, do you really really believe that if an open vote was held today in the US on Obamacare, that it would be defeated?

Yes I do. And as a matter of fact it is the same opposition to Obamacare that gave the GOP a majority in the House of Representatives in 2010 and it is the same opposition that will send Willard Mitt Romney straight to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in November and send your Obama back to Chicago so he can continue to be a community organizer.

Yes I do. And as a matter of fact it is the same opposition to Obamacare that gave the GOP a majority in the House of Representatives in 2010 and it is the same opposition that will send Willard Mitt Romney straight to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in November and send your Obama back to Chicago so he can continue to be a community organizer.
You are not alone, FOX News is with you on this especially Hannity and Dick Morris! However let me remind you that Obama is a likeable bloke while Romney is not and the problem with Hannity and the gang is Obama and not Obamacare...he should never have been elected though he did. Likewise, he shouldnt remain in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue after November 2012 but he will. Willard Mitt Romney will, like in all his previous numerous attempts, enjoy his endeavor but far far away from the place of his dreams...and that's a memo as O'Reilley would put it.

Back
Top Bottom