US Election Coverage 2008

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Guys nimeshindwa kujizuia na nimeona why not have it here in SIASA after all he has proved kuwa wazee muda wao umekwisha and whats more? I have a friend ambaye ame camp na team OBAMA in New Hamshire so i will be giving you first hand data from inside. This guy inspires from a place of majority, not minority. When you stop believing in division, as Obama has, you stop living in a minority mind and start believing in Humanity. Humanity won last night. Obama refuses to be labeled, divided or reduced. He asks people to think, feel and do. Use your head, heart and hand.

IF you look at my avatar on the left you will understand where i am coming from. Politicians always ask us to simply trust them, they will take care of us, they will do the hard work and all they want from us is our vote. Obama asks the opposite. Maybe watawala wetu can learn a thing or two from this guy

Dont fool urself, Americans arent ready for Rais M-matumbi mwenye arabic middle name Hussein na Baba Mkenya. Hata huyo mvaa sketi nae msindikizaji tu....

Dont get me wrong I would love Obama to win not because he is african/american rather bcoz he is smartest and capable candidate. But its very unfortunate the afore-mentioned things will prove to b difficult to overcome.

Dont fool urself, Americans arent ready for Rais M-matumbi mwenye arabic middle name Hussein na Baba Mkenya. Hata huyo mvaa sketi nae msindikizaji tu....

Dont get me wrong I would love Obama to win not because he is african/american rather bcoz he is smartest and capable candidate. But its very unfortunate the afore-mentioned things will prove to b difficult to overcome.

Kwa hiyo wale washikaji wa Iowa wewe unawaona hamnazo, au sio Americans wale! I know the road is still tough and rough, but the guy is travelling it and every day he seems to gain new strength and vigour.

Nevertheless,I think, GT is not asking us to comment whether Obama will win or not, he is asking JF members to reflect on Obama's ideas and see if we can borrow an idea or two that can emancipate us from the lies and traps of politicians in our countries. And I trust that there is plenty that Obama is teaching us.

.....Americans arent ready for Rais M-matumbi mwenye arabic middle name Hussein na Baba Mkenya. Hata huyo mvaa sketi nae msindikizaji tu.... ... But its very unfortunate the afore-mentioned things will prove to b difficult to overcome.

What's wrong with having an Arabic name or being called Hussein, isnt it exactly the same like being called William, Hillary, Kenneth, John, Maganga or George? it is just a name. I find it a bit disturbing especially for an African and a Tanzanian to put or have such comments, or thoughts.

When the Greatest, Muhammad Ali, changed his name and converted to Islam some people had the same thought, but it never affected him in any way or form. To white americans he was the same black person or N***r full stop! so the name change or his new religion was not going to change the way they were thinking about him. To make matter worse he joined the likes of Malcom X (Civil right campaigners) openly. The good thing about him was he believed in himself and what he was capable of doing, and surely didn't he amaze us all??

On Mr Barack Hussein Obama it is exactly the same, he believe in himself and some people most of them white could see the potential in him, and they are not going to give a damn whether his name is HUSSEIN, or OSAMA ,as some politicians started calling him, or wheter he is a Kenyan, blue or pink.

For me he is a winner, and has got a really potential and that is all what matters most, I just hope most Americans will see him that way too, as they have started showing us in Iowa.

Guys nimeshindwa kujizuia na nimeona why not have it here in SIASA after all he has proved kuwa wazee muda wao umekwisha and whats more? I have a friend ambaye ame camp na team OBAMA in New Hamshire so i will be giving you first hand data from inside. This guy inspires from a place of majority, not minority. When you stop believing in division, as Obama has, you stop living in a minority mind and start believing in Humanity. Humanity won last night. Obama refuses to be labeled, divided or reduced. He asks people to think, feel and do. Use your head, heart and hand.

IF you look at my avatar on the left you will understand where i am coming from. Politicians always ask us to simply trust them, they will take care of us, they will do the hard work and all they want from us is our vote. Obama asks the opposite. Maybe watawala wetu can learn a thing or two from this guy

brk.jpg

..game,

..kwa waliosikiliza hotuba yake ya shukrani baada ya ushindi na kuona wafuasi wake wakimshangilia,wataelewa kuwa america needs change and is going to vote for it!

..tupo tulio na shaka kwamba wenye kushika mambo huko kwa watemi wa dunia wanaweza mhujumu!ila america is craving for change and is more united now than before!

..simply,jamaa ame-transcend color!

Na katika kuweka mambo saw ani kuwa BWANA masatu huyu jama anaitwa KEITH ELISON ni Musilam tena siyo NOI ni orthodox Muslim na alishinda uchaguzi na sasa hivi ni Congressman. The man is not MWARABU or anything else but rather ni AFRICAN AMERICAN na aliapishwa kwa kutumia QUR'AN

Love them or hate them lakini sometimes Americans can always show us the way in certain things

Nikiwa kama Mkazi wa Illinois na pia mwana wa Afrika Mashariki nampa hongera sana Senator Barack Obama kwa kushinda kule Iowa. Ile hotuba ya jana usiku ilikuwa superb yaani imekamilika kila idara. Kwa wale ambao hawakuiona hiyo hotuba hebu click hapo Obama Speech

Pamoja na kumpongeza lakini bado wako Wamarekani wengi weupe Republicans and Democrats mbao wanasema 'America is not ready for a black president or a woman president' pamoja na kuwa watasherehekea miaka 232 ya uhuru wao hapo July 4, 2008.

Huo ndio ukweli. Itakuwa ni maajabu ya hali ya juu kama mgombea wa Democrats akiwa Obama halafu apite katika uchaguzi hapo Nov, 2008.

Na katika kuweka mambo saw ani kuwa BWANA masatu huyu jama anaitwa KEITH ELISON ni Musilam tena siyo NOI ni orthodox Muslim na alishinda uchaguzi na sasa hivi ni Congressman. The man is not MWARABU or anything else but rather ni AFRICAN AMERICAN na aliapishwa kwa kutumia QUR'AN

Love them or hate them lakini sometimes Americans can always show us the way in certain things

Mkuu GT Heshima mbele,Huyu Jamaa Keith nafahamiana nae,Nami kila siku namfananisha na Bwana Obama,na kama ajabu wana urafiki Mkubwa na huyo Obama,Wamefanana kwa mengi labda pengine kwa sababu wote ni Lawyers na watu wa Human Rights.Huyu Jamaa ameweza kuingia kwenye Congress kwa kupitia Mji wa Minneapolis (Wazungu wengi)na pia ni Red State,na hivi sasa amekuwa muhimu huko,kwa sababu ndio kiungo kati ya Wamarekani na Waarabu,anadai kila siku kwamba siasa za Wamarekani dhidi ya Waarabu ndio zinazochafua Amani duniani,kwa kipindi kifupi alichokuwa kwenye Congress keshafanya Ziara kwenye Nchi 14 za kiarabu ili kuleta Nuru Mpya ya Wamarekani iliyoharibika huko Kwa Waarabu.

Pia ni mmoja wa Congressman anayejua mengi kuhusu Tanzania,Ni mmoja kati ya wamarekani wachache walioona documents za Ufisadi wa BOT,Ili kujifunza mengi kutoka kwakemnaweza kuwasiliana nae,ni social na mtu mpenda kujifunza.Wale Ndugu zangu mliopo Minneapolis/St.Paul Tafuteni muda wa kuonana na huyu Jamaa anapatikana kirahisi ukiweka appointment.Ukipata wasaa wa kuzungumza nae utajifunza mengi..

Ni kweli kuna safari ndefu na ngumu mpaka ashinde Urais wa Marekani lakini matunda yaliyoonekana kule Iowa jana ni moja ya statement nzuri to the rest of the United States of America kuwa Black Person/Minority electability is possible amongst constituents with majority white voters.

Pamoja na kumpongeza lakini bado wako Wamarekani wengi weupe Republicans and Democrats mbao wanasema 'America is not ready for a black president or a woman president' pamoja na kuwa watasherehekea miaka 232 ya uhuru wao hapo July 4, 2008.

Huo ndio ukweli. Itakuwa ni maajabu ya hali ya juu kama mgombea wa Democrats akiwa Obama halafu apite katika uchaguzi hapo Nov, 2008.

Well 90% of IOWANS had different views last night

Mkuu GT Heshima mbele,Huyu Jamaa Keith nafahamiana nae,Nami kila siku namfananisha na Bwana Obama,na kama ajabu wana urafiki Mkubwa na huyo Obama,Wamefanana kwa mengi labda pengine kwa sababu wote ni Lawyers na watu wa Human Rights.Huyu Jamaa ameweza kuingia kwenye Congress kwa kupitia Mji wa Minneapolis (Wazungu wengi)na pia ni Red State,na hivi sasa amekuwa muhimu huko,kwa sababu ndio kiungo kati ya Wamarekani na Waarabu,anadai kila siku kwamba siasa za Wamarekani dhidi ya Waarabu ndio zinazochafua Amani duniani,kwa kipindi kifupi alichokuwa kwenye Congress keshafanya Ziara kwenye Nchi 14 za kiarabu ili kuleta Nuru Mpya ya Wamarekani iliyoharibika huko Kwa Waarabu.

Pia ni mmoja wa Congressman anayejua mengi kuhusu Tanzania,Ni mmoja kati ya wamarekani wachache walioona documents za Ufisadi wa BOT,Ili kujifunza mengi kutoka kwakemnaweza kuwasiliana nae,ni social na mtu mpenda kujifunza.Wale Ndugu zangu mliopo Minneapolis/St.Paul Tafuteni muda wa kuonana na huyu Jamaa anapatikana kirahisi ukiweka appointment.Ukipata wasaa wa kuzungumza nae utajifunza mengi..

Damn man!

I am very impressed na hili.Sasa zile documents za BOT zingemfikia Jendayi Freizer lakini dont expect alot from her...looks like she was under JK's spell kama Condi

hivi unajua kam Keith Elison kakubalika mpaka na Mayahudi? vile vile tusisahu kam Minesota ni Homebase ya WASOMALI ...

In it's endorsement of Ellison, the AJW wrote:
http://njdc.typepad.com/njdcs_blog/2006/09/njdc_calls_on_a.html
"… Ellison acted as the lawyer for the House DFL caucus in an ethics proceeding against former representative Arlon Lindner, who contended that gays were not victims of Nazi oppression in the Holocaust. Ellison understands the importance of guarding against Holocaust denial and revisionism, and links the lessons of the Shoah to more recent cases of genocide in Rwanda and Darfur. Further, he supports the State of Israel and the continuation of U.S. aid to Israel. He holds to the mainstream position of a negotiated two-state solution regarding the long-standing Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

"We all know that nobody is perfect and no political candidate is without shortcomings. We are now in Elul, the last month of the Hebrew year and the month preceding Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur… During this period of heightened spirituality, we find ourselves considering the choices before us as citizens of a free nation. We cannot take our civil liberties for granted, especially in the face of well-reported government actions to curb our constitutional rights and consolidate political power. In the trying times ahead, we will need courageous political leadership and we must hold our elected representatives accountable.

"We think that Keith Ellison has the attributes to be a dynamic and effective representative in Congress. In Ellison, we have a moderate Muslim who extends his hand in friendship to the Jewish community and supports the security of the State of Israel. He is a person with a vision of a more humane and equitable society and he is the candidate we favor in the Fifth District DFL election." (September 1, 2006)

Ellison on Hamas and Terrorism: "… Hamas represents the greatest obstacle to [peace between Israel and in the Middle East], and… ntil Hamas denounces terrorism, recognizes the absolute right of Israel to exist peacefully and honors past agreements, it cannot be considered legitimate partners in this process… Terrorism is the greatest impediment to peace. At this point the Palestinian Authority (PA) has yet to dismantle the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza and the West Bank. The United States cannot support any government that condones or embraces terrorism." (http://www.keithellison.org/issues-israel.htm)

Ellison on Iran: "The other serious threat to the security of the region is Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons. This must be stopped. A nuclear-armed Iran would upset the strategic balance in the region and pose a clear threat to world peace. Iran's sponsorship of international terrorism as well as financial aid to terrorist organizations endangers peace around the globe." (http://www.keithellison.org/issues-israel.htm)

Ellison on Peace in the Middle East: "The United States should encourage dialogue with peaceful Palestinian leaders that recognize Israel, condemn terrorism, and honor past accords… Only with a democratic Palestinian state alongside a secure Israel can the safety of the entire region be assured." (http://www.keithellison.org/issues-israel.htm)

Nathani GT na Choveki mmeshindwa kumuelewa Masatu.

Back to the topic...Obama has done great to say the least. Sina matumaini wala uhakika sana kuwa atashinda New Hamp na States nyingine mpaka asimamishwe rasmi na Democrats for Nov election. Ila kwa hapo alipofikia anastahili pongezi sana, amefungua macho Weusi wengi USA na duniani kwa namna moja au nyingine. Laiti kama weusi wa UK nao wangekuwa wamepiga hatua kiasi hiki..

Akifanikiwa kusimamishwa rasmi na Democrats nitakuwa na furaha sana kuweza kupata nafasi ya kushuhudia historia ikiwekwa kwenye nafasi ya Uraisi USA....

Out of topic...kwa UK natabiri kuwa mtu mweusi ambaye atakuja kufikia au kukaribia mafanikio ya Obama...90% atakuwa na damu ya ki-Nigeria au Ghana...!!

Every journey starts with a zero mile, ni kuwa kama kuna mtu kaanza safari basi ni kuwa Obama kaanza vizuri hata kama akishindwa atakuwa kwenye record kuwa alianza vizuri.

Masatu,
I hope that you know America more than I. Even though I have lived here more than 30 years.

In 1960 people were saying America is not ready to elect a Catholic. President Kennedy proved them wrong. That is how history is made!

Back
Top Bottom