Urgent Help: Theft of Computer related and other ICT items

MwanaHaki

R I P
Oct 17, 2006
URGENT: Please Circulate

Between 00:15 am and 06:00 am, Friday, February 27, 2009 (last night), smugglers – these are no ordinary thieves – meticulously broke into my house and stole the following items:

No. Description Characteristics Approx. Value
1 Apple iMac 17-inch 2006 desktop computer Has defective LCD display: all 2006 iMacs have developed vertical lines making it difficult to view the displayed contents. The iMac is password protected on the main account, the Guest account has no password, it has limited functionality. TZS 3,000,000/=
2 Two external FireWire Hard disks
1. Disk 1 – 250 GB
2. Disk 2 – 500 GB Both hard disks are partitioned for the Mac OS X platform, will not be read on any other OS. They have priceless data, of years of work, including some recent work that is of highly sensitive nature. TZS 1,500,000/=
3 HP Compaq NX 6110 laptop The laptop is defective, as the hard disk controller does not work under normal circumstances. The laptop will only work under a Linux framework, as Windows OS does not repair itself as Linux does. It literally refuses to boot at first try, so I have devised some work-arounds to enable it to boot. TZS 1,000,000/=
5 Canon PIXMA IP5200 deskjet photo printer This is one of those specialized high-quality printers, which sold for TZS 400,000/= when it first came on the market 3 years ago, now it retails for TZS 200,000/=. It can print on optical media as well, that is, CDs and DVDs. TZS 200,000/=
4 Roadstar Home Theatre System The unit has both AM/FM reception, DVD/VCD, DIVX and MP3 capabilities. It comes complete with 5 speakers and 1 subwoofer, using the 5.1 Surround Settings. Two speakers were detached as their cables were not functional, it was taken along with 2 speakers and 1 subwoofer. TZS 600,000/=
TOTAL VALUE TZS 6,450,000/=

A reward will be given to anyone with information that will lead to the capture of the smugglers because these people seem to be organized and coordinated. They did their homework and knew exactly how to gain entry into my residence, how long it would take them, and when to gain entrance. I am working with law enforcement officials to find ways of recovering the stolen items, however, these people have only one aim: finding buyers for the stolen items. Please be aware that buying stolen property is as much a crime itself as stealing the actual items. In case any one of those items find their way to you, try to entrap – appear to become interested – the seller(s) while you contact me and the Police.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Aziz Mongi: 0715-019119 and/or 0786-019019

Pole sana kaka Aziz nikisikia nitakutonya.ila watajulikana tu maana mac ni brand adimu na wateja wako wachache wanajulikana.

Pole sana mkuu kwa yaliyokupata ila hujasema uliibiwa wapi, dar, Moro, Arusha au ni abroad?

Pole sana mkuu ila ungesema vitu kamili mkuu,au kiswahili hakipandi maana naona hujibu THREAD yako!!

Sasa ndugu yangu unawaambia kabisa wezi wako wakitaka kutumia mashine hizi wazitumie vipi.

URGENT: Please Circulate

Between 00:15 am and 06:00 am, Friday, February 27, 2009 (last night), smugglers – these are no ordinary thieves – meticulously broke into my house and stole the following items:

No. Description Characteristics Approx. Value
1 Apple iMac 17-inch 2006 desktop computer Has defective LCD display: all 2006 iMacs have developed vertical lines making it difficult to view the displayed contents. The iMac is password protected on the main account, the Guest account has no password, it has limited functionality. TZS 3,000,000/=
2 Two external FireWire Hard disks
1. Disk 1 – 250 GB
2. Disk 2 – 500 GB Both hard disks are partitioned for the Mac OS X platform, will not be read on any other OS. They have priceless data, of years of work, including some recent work that is of highly sensitive nature. TZS 1,500,000/=
3 HP Compaq NX 6110 laptop The laptop is defective, as the hard disk controller does not work under normal circumstances. The laptop will only work under a Linux framework, as Windows OS does not repair itself as Linux does. It literally refuses to boot at first try, so I have devised some work-arounds to enable it to boot. TZS 1,000,000/=
5 Canon PIXMA IP5200 deskjet photo printer This is one of those specialized high-quality printers, which sold for TZS 400,000/= when it first came on the market 3 years ago, now it retails for TZS 200,000/=. It can print on optical media as well, that is, CDs and DVDs. TZS 200,000/=
4 Roadstar Home Theatre System The unit has both AM/FM reception, DVD/VCD, DIVX and MP3 capabilities. It comes complete with 5 speakers and 1 subwoofer, using the 5.1 Surround Settings. Two speakers were detached as their cables were not functional, it was taken along with 2 speakers and 1 subwoofer. TZS 600,000/=
TOTAL VALUE TZS 6,450,000/=

A reward will be given to anyone with information that will lead to the capture of the smugglers because these people seem to be organized and coordinated. They did their homework and knew exactly how to gain entry into my residence, how long it would take them, and when to gain entrance. I am working with law enforcement officials to find ways of recovering the stolen items, however, these people have only one aim: finding buyers for the stolen items. Please be aware that buying stolen property is as much a crime itself as stealing the actual items. In case any one of those items find their way to you, try to entrap – appear to become interested – the seller(s) while you contact me and the Police.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Aziz Mongi: 0715-019119 and/or 0786-019019

kabla ya yote mkuu unapowakilisha mambo kama haya kidogo tumia kiswahili ueleweke vema.....otherwise nakupa thanks tu kwa lugha ngumu....
Pole sana kaka Aziz nikisikia nitakutonya.ila watajulikana tu maana mac ni brand adimu na wateja wako wachache wanajulikana.
Uko dunia ipi? zinauzika hizo na watu kibao wanazo....

Pole mkuu. Wamekuingiza katika hasara kubwa kaka Azizi. Mimi siangalii value naangalia value ya vitu vilivyokuwa katika pc zako.

Pole sana ndugu Aziz. I pray you recover the stolen items, especially ziwe na data zake.

Back
Top Bottom