Kenya 2022 Urais wa Ruto kupingwa tena Mahakama ya Afrika Mashariki (EACJ)

Kenya 2022 General Election

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
Mgombea Mwenza wa Raila Odinga, Martha Karua amegusia uamuzi wa kuhamishia Pingamizi la Urais nchini Tanzania ili kupinga uamuzi wa Mahakama ya Juu ulioidhinisha ushindi wa Rais Mteule William Ruto.

"Nafikiria kusafiri kwenda Mahakama ya Afrika Mashariki ili tukajadili hukumu hiyo. Nina muda, kwa sasa nitapumzika lakini ninafikiria kwenda katika Mahakama ya Haki ya Afrika Mashariki," Martha Karua alisema.

Kauli ya Karua inakuja ikiwa ni siku chache tangu jopo la Majaji 7 wakiongozwa na Jaji Mkuu Martha Koome kutupilia mbali Pingamizi lao kwa maelezo kuwa walishindwa kutoa ushahidi wa kuaminika kuwa uchaguzi wa Agosti 9 ulikuwa na udanganyifu.

===============================

Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga's running mate Martha Karua is considering moving to the East African Court of Justice to challenge the Supreme Court verdict that upheld President-elect William Ruto's victory.

Speaking on Saturday, September 10, she reiterated that the consideration for filing the appeal was her personal opinion and not that of Azimio La Umoja.

Karua noted that she would consult the court, based in Arusha, Tanzania, on whether the judgement issued was just.

"In Nairobi, they have the governor but we have majority MCAs. Azimio won more presidential votes in Nairobi. I cannot believe we lost. It doesn't make sense. But the court said we move on and we shall do so in line with rule of law and democracy. There is no other place to go other than the East African Court where I last filed an appeal (against Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru in 2017).

"I’m considering whether to travel on a hot air balloon to the East African Court of Justice just to discuss that judgement. I have time, I will take a break. - Martha Karua. For now, I will take a break but in my personal capacity I’m considering going to the East African Court of Justice," Martha Karua stated.
She further reiterated that the Supreme Court promised to deliver the full judgement in 21 days, which she was eager to analyse.

"We respect the judgement but we do not agree with them. Let them release their views and then I will add mine and go to court," she added.

The statement by Karua comes days after the seven-judge bench led by Chief Justice Martha Koome dismissed their petition urging that Raila's legal team failed to prove to the court that the August 9 polls were manipulated in favour of Ruto.

In the verdict read by Koome on September 5, the judges termed some of the claims laid by Azimio as hot air even as some of the affidavits filed were determined to be forged.

Notably, the Supreme Court verdict was also questioned by the outgoing President Uhuru Kenyatta who is also the Azimio council chairman.

After the verdict was rendered, Uhuru raised concerns about the rationale that was used in determining the petition noting that there were inconsistencies in judgements rendered in previous petitions.
In
"We must ask ourselves, is it about numbers or is it about the process? Which of these two is it? Can our institutions rule one way in one election and another way in another election without scrutiny?" Uhuru wondered.

20220911_131101.jpg

Katiba yao hairuhusu, timeline itakuwa imeshaisha maana keshokutwa Ruto anapaswa kuapishwa la sivyo watakuwa wako nje ya muda.

Katiba yao inasema Supreme Court ndiyo final decision making body ya kuamua mshindi, sasa huku Tanzania anakuja kutafuta nini, labda aje kutalii tuu.

Mgombea Mwenza wa Raila Odinga, Martha Karua amegusia uamuzi wa kuhamishia Pingamizi la Urais nchini Tanzania ili kupinga uamuzi wa Mahakama ya Juu ulioidhinisha ushindi wa Rais Mteule William Ruto.

"Nafikiria kusafiri kwenda Mahakama ya Afrika Mashariki ili tukajadili hukumu hiyo. Nina muda, kwa sasa nitapumzika lakini ninafikiria kwenda katika Mahakama ya Haki ya Afrika Mashariki," Martha Karua alisema.

Kauli ya Karua inakuja ikiwa ni siku chache tangu jopo la Majaji 7 wakiongozwa na Jaji Mkuu Martha Koome kutupilia mbali Pingamizi lao kwa maelezo kuwa walishindwa kutoa ushahidi wa kuaminika kuwa uchaguzi wa Agosti 9 ulikuwa na udanganyifu.

===============================

Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga's running mate Martha Karua is considering moving to the East African Court of Justice to challenge the Supreme Court verdict that upheld President-elect William Ruto's victory.

Speaking on Saturday, September 10, she reiterated that the consideration for filing the appeal was her personal opinion and not that of Azimio La Umoja.

Karua noted that she would consult the court, based in Arusha, Tanzania, on whether the judgement issued was just.

"In Nairobi, they have the governor but we have majority MCAs. Azimio won more presidential votes in Nairobi. I cannot believe we lost. It doesn't make sense. But the court said we move on and we shall do so in line with rule of law and democracy. There is no other place to go other than the East African Court where I last filed an appeal (against Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru in 2017).

"I’m considering whether to travel on a hot air balloon to the East African Court of Justice just to discuss that judgement. I have time, I will take a break. - Martha Karua. For now, I will take a break but in my personal capacity I’m considering going to the East African Court of Justice," Martha Karua stated.
She further reiterated that the Supreme Court promised to deliver the full judgement in 21 days, which she was eager to analyse.

"We respect the judgement but we do not agree with them. Let them release their views and then I will add mine and go to court," she added.

The statement by Karua comes days after the seven-judge bench led by Chief Justice Martha Koome dismissed their petition urging that Raila's legal team failed to prove to the court that the August 9 polls were manipulated in favour of Ruto.

In the verdict read by Koome on September 5, the judges termed some of the claims laid by Azimio as hot air even as some of the affidavits filed were determined to be forged.

Notably, the Supreme Court verdict was also questioned by the outgoing President Uhuru Kenyatta who is also the Azimio council chairman.

After the verdict was rendered, Uhuru raised concerns about the rationale that was used in determining the petition noting that there were inconsistencies in judgements rendered in previous petitions.
In
"We must ask ourselves, is it about numbers or is it about the process? Which of these two is it? Can our institutions rule one way in one election and another way in another election without scrutiny?" Uhuru wondered.
Ndiyo demokrasia au ndiyo tujue kuwa wapo?

Acheni kumsumbua Mzee Ruto. Msimpotezee mda wa kuwatumikia wananchi. Imekwishaa hiyo

Ki
Katiba yao hairuhusu, timeline itakuwa imeshaisha maana keshokutwa Ruto anapaswa kuapishwa la sivyo watakuwa wako nje ya muda.

Katiba yao inasema Supreme Court ndiyo final decision making body ya kuamua mshindi, sasa huku Tanzania anakuja kutafuta nini, labda aje kutalii tuu.
Wanatafuta kick za kisiasa, ikiwa wakishinda court ya Afrika masharik watakuwa wamepata cha kuongea Kwa wananchi.kumbuka siasa ni Kazi yao.jpo haibatilishi chochote.

Odinga na timu yake akili hawana
yaani ni majuha hasa. wanadhani waliumbwa watawale. tena huyu mama ndiyo bure kabisa. kwa hiyo hata EAC watapeleka ushahidi wao wa kufoji?

Mgombea urais ukiwa mchoyo kama Raila na Karua usitegemee kushinda urais hapa duniani labda jehanamu. kampeni kipindi chote mgombea urais hujawabembeleza wapiga kura hata kwa kuwapa fagio au matumaini, unaogelea kwenye historia tu tena kwa kizazi kisichojali historia kisha unategemea waone future kwako?...si hapa duniani

Back
Top Bottom