Unknown Facts about Steve Jobs/ Mambo yasiyojulikana kuhusu STEVE JOBS.

Given Edward

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2011
Source: http://icombined.tk

Steve Jobs amefariki, ni kweli. Kila mtu anajua. Lakini kuna mambo MENGI ambayo watu hawajui kuhusu SPJ (Steve .P. jobs). Ni kama the following:-
The Reality Distortion Field
It was Apple's engineer Burrell Smith who coined the term "Reality Distortion Field." The reason behind the term was to explain Jobs' charismatic nature and his ability to convince his listeners. Smith used the term in the context of working with Jobs, but it is now extensively used to portray his charming personality, in general, especially on stage.

According to former Apple employee Mike Evangelist, Jobs' keynote addresses were extremely well prepared months in advance. They were a proper blending of delicate humor, suspense and exact timing.
"What really gets you is the way he talks. There's something about the rhythm of his speech and the incredible enthusiasm he conveys for whatever it is he's talking about that is just infectious," said journalist Alan Deutschman.
"We", Not "I"
Another significant thing about Jobs' public performance and interviews was his use of the pronoun "we." Almost every time Jobs spoke, he never said "I", but he means "I" using a "We." During an interview at D5, Walt Mossberg curiously asked him, "who's 'we'?" Jobs replied, "Well, ME!" His biological sister Mona Simpson wrote in her novel about her brother that this habit of Jobs was true in private conversation also.
A Devout Vegan
Jobs had been a dedicated vegan ever since his teenage years. At the age of 19, in Reed College, Jobs explored strange diets which, according to him,would let him get rid of all mucus and hence the need to shower. At one point of time, Jobs started eating only fruits. He also started a habit of fasting that he kept for a long time. One of his favorite foods was known to be raw carrot.
He Made People Cry
A title of one of the press articles written about Jobs' difficult character was "The Trouble with Steve Jobs." According to Robert Sutton, Stanford management science professor and author of best-seller "The No Asshole Rule," "The degree to which people in Silicon Valley are afraid of Jobs is unbelievable. He made people feel terrible; he made people cry."
Read more....

The only fact I didn't is that he was Syrian on his biological father's side.

Jobs alimkataa mtoto wake Lisa Brennan hadi kiasi cha kuapa mahakamani kuwa mbegu zake za kuime hazifanyi kazi, baada ya miaka mingi ndo akaja kukubali kuwa mtoto ni wake.

Dear Kang,
Why did he deny his kid? Was he a man of other men? Maana kuna thread hapo nyuma mtu alisifia mrithi wake kuwa ni gay.

Jobs alimkataa mtoto wake Lisa Brennan hadi kiasi cha kuapa mahakamani kuwa mbegu zake za kuime hazifanyi kazi, baada ya miaka mingi ndo akaja kukubali kuwa mtoto ni wake.

I'm almost sure he had a good reason for it. At least that's what I think.

Dear Kang,
Why did he deny his kid? Was he a man of other men? Maana kuna thread hapo nyuma mtu alisifia mrithi wake kuwa ni gay.

Kwanini wanaume wanakataa watoto? Stupidity I guess.

Nakubaliana nawe! Kukataa mtoto while you know you are fathering it, sio ustaarabu

huyu jamaaa hakuwa na furaha....kabisa......

na wanasayansi wanasema kuwa happy people dont get cancer....

nahisi kuna ukweli aisee...

huyu jamaaa hakuwa na furaha....kabisa......

na wanasayansi wanasema kuwa happy people dont get cancer....

nahisi kuna ukweli aisee...

What scietific explanation unaweza kutoa about this? I'm interested.

Back
Top Bottom