Understanding women

BIN BOR

JF-Expert Member
Nov 23, 2010
A man was walking along the beach and found a bottle. He looked around and didn't see anyone so he opened it. A genie appeared and thanked the man for letting him out. The genie said, "For your kindness I will grant you a wish, but only one. OK?"

The man thought for a minute and said, "Well, I have always wanted to go back home but I have never been able to get air ticket and the road is very bad. I wish for a road to be built from Dar to Kigoma."

The genie was taken aback a bit, but after some thought said, "No, I don't think I can do that; think about the cost! Think of all the pavements, culverts, steel and concrete that would be needed. I'm sorry, you will have to choose another wish."

The man thought for a minute and then told the genie, "There is one other thing that I have always wanted. I would like to be able to understand women. What makes them laugh and cry, why do they get upset at us so easily, what are their true desires and needs? Basically...what makes them tick?!?"

The genie stared at him and blinked a couple times. "So, do you want the road of two lanes or four?"

The genie stared at him and blinked a couple times. "So, do you want the road of two lanes or four?"

Wakuu sijaelewa hapa hii paragraph ya mwisho hasa hii sentensi" So, do you want the road of two lanes or four?"