Understand First how People assembly works

Sammuel999

JF-Expert Member
Jun 1, 2016
Hello JFers
So Today my leader called for the Establishment of People assemblies Countrywide in all 47 counties of Kenya

Now let me put this straight to Jubilee Psycophants heads

Who are quick to laugh and dismiss his Idea

Peoples assembly is the first step to Revolution and Seccession

Its what started the Arab Revolution in Tunisia which further spread to middle east now Syria Yemen And Iraq are right now

FYI When The Arab Spring Started in Tunisia

Ambassador Bob Godec was American Ambassador to Tunisia

Well not alk revolution result in Peace if the Ruling party has level heads

Tunisia Had a revolution that didnt turn into a full blown war but just a populist revolution

Well the people revolution while its being launched countrywide will only work in Opposition regions its not meant to work in Kiambu or Nyeri county but in areas like

Kisumu
Kitui
Makueni
Mombasa
Nyamira
Kakamega it will work

Simply because Opposition Party has majority Rule there so sorry if you were too quick to Dismiss them think again

Counties are semi autonomous Regiona within a republic

They can make their own laws and amend them and introduce new one

Railas Peoples Party
Will include
People
Elected leaders
Religious leaders
And International observers and media they will hold populist views and Comprehend the Village to Village and finally pass laws within County Governments contrary to government- civic disobedience

This will see laws that are people centered in Opposition strongholds to see Changes County-wide before spreading in Unison towards other counties

Ie laws on
Land use
Water resources
Taxation
Hospital and medical
Education
Police reforms etc
Electoral reforms within counties
Registration of voters
Investment and Manufacturing etc

When they pass in 1 county they will be implementd in other opposition counties

This will make opposition sing in Unison and pressure the government into submission

FYI in 2012 Catalonia Established Peoples Party Assmbly that listened to their People thus ensuring A Seccession referendum un spain to Create the Catalan republic

So however Kenyatta Takes this there is two outcomes

1. Repeat Election
Or
2. Seccession Referendum

Told ya
Not my president
NRMK
PEOPLE POWER
PEOPLE assembly

bc8b934dc722e3c701531cf4b585886b.jpg
51e8c4453f2ebe3aa3b6cd3c767df6d4.jpg

Oooh some of you need a level Jubilee mind to explain ndio muelewe ninayosema

SO HERE YOU GO
A JUBILEE LAWYER

5fe1c7e9a9bced4094cc2388711af806.jpg

The thing is at the end of the day NASA has lawyers Strategist Engineers who all know their fields properly -NASA ina wasomi wengi Kuliko Jubilee- Jubilee ina wafanya Biashara wanao pesa na ina serikali!!

That is why within the law NASA wins Everything so Jubilee Keeps changing the law whenever it doesnt suit they well well well

Jubilee has Business men and women who have the money to buy anyone now lets stop dealing National lets go to our counties snd ensure we Get sll the support we need and the good thing is right now Raila doesnt need to campaign and collect data on which counties to concentrate

With The Election Boycoty He saw all his persons now he know what counties to target

Oooh FYI mumeoma Duale alivyo Nyamaza

Farah maalim is about to dethrone him!!!
And He will

In last thrusdays election
Garissa Township
Duales Home town has 55,000 registered Voters

Only 7800 came to vote refer to Mondays Standard Newspaper

Duale in a repeat election will see 7800 persons vote for him!!!

Haha... I like the line Duale amenyamaza
Hanyamazangi

Infact ni Judge Odunga anayeskiza Kesi yake

Anachukia huyo judge sana mpaka ali introduce his firing in parliament

Ika backfire sasa huyo judge ndio amepewa kesi yake

Farah Maalim Kila wiki hutoka Kortini na Furaha

Kama hii picha hapa
29383901ba9f391055739bccb3c4ca7b.jpg

Tunaongoja Repeat election ya Garisaa County atolewe aende alale

The way I see this, Odinga is master tactician. Jubilee wameshikwa mahali pabaya na ndio maana unaona walivyo wapole. They either surrender the power to Odinga & Co to keep Kenya as one, or continue with there fake win but risk loosing half of the country. Ruto anasema hataki kuongea na NASA, but I'm pretty sure Uhuru thinks very different to Ruto. Since it was Ruto to blame with Uhuru not securing the 8th Aug election.

The way I see this, Odinga is master tactician. Jubilee wameshikwa mahali pabaya na ndio maana unaona walivyo wapole. They either surrender the power to Odinga & Co to keep Kenya as one, or continue with there fake win but risk loosing half of the country. Ruto anasema hataki kuongea na NASA, but I'm pretty sure Uhuru thinks very different to Ruto. Since it was Ruto to blame with Uhuru not securing the 8th Aug election.
Uhuru is not The Problem Ruto is

He will Never Be Kenyas president that guy

Hahahaha ati you comparing Arabic countries to Kenya which is multiethnic? Arab like revolution cannot work in Kenya and I think sammuel999 you going berserk going down with your tingod's sinking ship.... Good luck.

Hahahaha ati you comparing Arabic countries to Kenya which is multiethnic? Arab like revolution cannot work in Kenya and I think sammuel999 you going berserk going down with your tingod's sinking ship.... Good luck.
There are 74 tribes in Egypt smart one

Chochote kitakachozaliwa tutalea tu, atakayezaa na mama yetu tutamuita baba, cha msingi msiunguze nchi maana hapa ni kwetu sote na tumewekeza kijamii na kimaslahi.
I hear gangs are fighting each other in the ghettos, blood is already spilling.

Chochote kitakachozaliwa tutalea tu, atakayezaa na mama yetu tutamuita baba, cha msingi msiunguze nchi maana hapa ni kwetu sote na tumewekeza kijamii na kimaslahi.
I hear gangs are fighting each other in the ghettos, blood is already spilling.
Not gangs police are killing Luos stop twisting this its not tribal

76 people have been killed since august 8th

From PEV related violence

Of this 23 are below 18
4 are below age of 2

Of this 76 ; 71 have been killes by police 5 killed intra tribal clashes
Between Kalenjins and Luos

All killed in tribal clashes are Luos

No Luo is yet to kill anyone from another tribe and you can disapprove me with this fact the furthest they have gone is looting a Soda truck in Nairobi and Breaking Into Tumaini mall in Kisumu- No one Died in each case!!

Nipe alternative evidence yangu nimetoa Haki Africa

Not gangs police are killing Luos stop twisting this its not tribal

76 people have been killed since august 8th

From PEV related violence

Of this 23 are below 18
4 are below age of 2

Of this 76 ; 71 have been killes by police 5 killed intra tribal clashes
Between Kalenjins and Luos

All killed in tribal clashes are Luos

No Luo is yet to kill anyone from another tribe and you can disapprove me with this fact the furthest they have gone is looting a Soda truck in Nairobi and Breaking Into Tumaini mall in Kisumu- No one Died in each case!!

Nipe alternative evidence yangu nimetoa Haki Africa

Oya am not twisting any facts, and also not ready to engage you in your bitterness and those jibes you usually have with Jubilee people here.
I have relatives from different tribes in Kawangware and Kibera, some of them are my in-laws so am not relying on some research but from actual happenings.

I've not even accused any Luos or Kikuyus, I don't know why you usually get so tribal on every response concerning these politics.
Personally am concerned because these kind of things normally don't have a winner, we all lose. Doesn't matter how many Luos or Kikuyus you will kill, the bottom-line bitterness will be brewed and will last for ages. I once lived in those ghettoes and do know what it is like to be accosted by marauding youths wielding pangas, and lack of an accent in my Swahili saved me once.

It's my every interest we live harmoniously, but if that fails, you secede peacefully because there are those of us will want to come and trade in your whatever country you will form.
Especially people like Kisiis should be last tribe to take side in any tribal confrontation and war, because your people have invested a lot outside Nyanza, they are all over Eldoret and Rift Valley, so peace should be our endeavor as Kenyans, we should all call for it, pray for it, beg for it and protect it....peace.

It's not a crime to support any political party or affiliation because it's a constitutional right, I will vote for Uhuru a thousand times if elections are called again and again, it's my right and I respect any person supporting and voting for Raila.

Oya am not twisting any facts, and also not ready to engage you in your bitterness and those jibes you usually have with Jubilee people here.
I have relatives from different tribes in Kawangware and Kibera, some of them are my in-laws so am not relying on some research but from actual happenings.

I've not even accused any Luos or Kikuyus, I don't know why you usually get so tribal on every response concerning these politics.
Personally am concerned because these kind of things normally don't have a winner, we all lose. Doesn't matter how many Luos or Kikuyus you will kill, the bottom-line bitterness will be brewed and will last for ages. I once lived in those ghettoes and do know what it is like to be accosted by marauding youths wielding pangas, and lack of an accent in my Swahili saved me once.

It's my every interest we live harmoniously, but if that fails, you secede peacefully because there are those of us will want to come and trade in your whatever country you will form.
Especially people like Kisiis should be last tribe to take side in any tribal confrontation and war, because your people have invested a lot outside Nyanza, they are all over Eldoret and Rift Valley, so peace should be our endeavor as Kenyans, we should all call for it, pray for it, beg for it and protect it....peace.

It's not a crime to support any political party or affiliation because it's a constitutional right, I will vote for Uhuru a thousand times if elections are called again and again, it's my right and I respect any person supporting and voting for Raila.
And are you sure that in the event of a seccesion That its the opposition that will cause the chaos??

Eti "secede peacefully"

Nkama wajaluo ndio walimarch kutoka Naivasha na Mapanga kuingia kawangware kuanza fujo

Ama ni wajaluo ndio huleta Guns to a knife fight daily kwa Rights guaranteed under our constitution??

Smh!!

Lini umeskia Raila akitusi Uhuru Mganga au Mchawi au Mgoroki au mjinga?? Lini??

Mnaanzisha ugomvi Raila ananyamaza by the end of the day blame yote iko kwake

Juzi Raila ameambia watu wake wasipige mtu wa Kabila lolote

Two days later Kericho youths Behaded a luo On The Kericho Kisumu border

Took intervention of Governor Nyong'o and kericho governor to prevent further killings

Miss me with this holier than thou attitude

Facts remain Most murders and Killings are state sponsored

Jubilee campaigns in military fatigues
Nairobi Business community goes ahead and Wear military uniform

Alafu mnatwist kuanza kuita opposition militia

Kwani kuva military wear kwa peacefull campaigns ilikuwa ku summon angels of peace waje kwa campaign!!!....

Your party is dividing Kenyans and Blaming it on one community for convinience no other Kenyans are fighting!!!

Just jubilee psychos marching with pangas all the way from Naivasha into Kawangware to kill Luos only to reach there and find its mostly kisii dominated they then resort to Burn houses only to realise its Kikuyu property ....resulting in Matiang'i rushing to Kawangware to quell kisiis from retaliating to which he finds hana any support from his own people they chased his convoy from kawangware ......

Muache ku twist maneno Luos will demonstrate with stones but sijawai skia wakikuyu wameuliwa kisumu wakati wa demo!!

Raila has clearly said everything will be done accordingly constitutionally picketing collection of people opinions for the assmbly demonstration street occupation..alafu mnaanza eti bora ziwe peaceful......PEACE IMETOKEA WAPI??? TUKO VITANI KWANZA ???....

HIII ISSUE YA PEACE NI A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN STRATEGY TO BY DEFAULT CATEGORIZE ALL HIS SUPPOTTERS AS ROWDY....miss me with this peace talk mpaka ile wakati kutakuwa na War....
e4544db6e382c2d940aab6f439bd7daf.jpg

Kuweka Peace kila mahali kwa argument yenu ndio imeleta hii shida Kenya no one is at war!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya is not at war!!!!!!
We dont nees peace we already have peace!!!!
We dont want peace argumrnts to compromise exercise of Justice !!!!!

Justice Prevails Peace!!!.
Kila saa mkiulizwa kitu juu ya opposition jibu ni "Bora wawe PEACEFUL" we are not at war we want Justice and accountablity

And are you sure that in the event if a seccesion That its the opposition that will cause the chaos??

Eti "secede peacefully"

Nkama wajaluo ndio walimarch kutoka Naivasha na Mapanga kuingia kawangware kuanza fujo

Ama ni wajalui ndio huleta Guns to a knofe fight daily kwa Rights guaranteed under our constitution??

Smh!!

Lini umeskia Raila akitusi Uhuru Mganga au Mchawi au Mgoroki au mjinga?? Lini??

Mnaanzisha ugomvi Raila ananyamaza by the end of the day blame yote iko kwake

Juzi Raila ameambia watu wake wasipige mtu wa Kabila lolote

Two days later Kericho youths Behaded a luo On The Kericho Kisumu border

Took intervention of Governor Nyong'o and kericho governor to prevent further killings

Miss me with this holier than thou attitude

Facts remain Most murders and Killings are state sponsored

Jubilee campaigns in militaru fatigues
Nairobi Business community goes ahead and Wear military uniform

Alafu mnatwist kuanza kuita opposition militia

Kwani kuva military wear kwa peacefull campaigns ilikuwa ku summon angels of peace waje kwa campaign!!!....

Your party is dividing Kenyans and Blaming it on one community for convinience no other Kenyans are fighting!!!

Just jubilee psychos marching with pangas all the way from Naivasha into Kawangware to kill Luos only to reach there and find its mostly kisii dominated they then resort to Burn houses only to realise its Kikuyu property ....resulting in Matiang'i rushing to Kawangware to quell kisiis from retaliating to which he finds hana any support from his peoplw they chased his convoy from kawangware ......

Muache ku twist maneno Luos will demonstrate with stones but sijawai skia wakikuyu wameuliwa kisumu wakati wa demo!!

Nimekuambia you can get all tribal with your responses but you won't drag me into that filth, am against propagation of tribal war because for me, I will be affected hugely than my fellow Kikuyus deep in Central, since I live among other tribes.
I saw what it was like back in the days of the calls for 41 against 1 killings, it's a messy situation and no one should want to be caught in it.
Like I said, it's my interest and wish if you have to secede, then go in peace and form your whatever republic but we should remain in good relation.

Nimekuambia you can get all tribal with your responses but you won't drag me into that filth, am against propagation of tribal war because for me, I will be affected hugely than my fellow Kikuyus deep in Central, since I live among other tribes.
I saw what it was like back in the days of the calls for 41 against 1 killings, it's a messy situation and no one should want to be caught in it.
Like I said, it's my interest and wish if you have to secede, then go in peace and form your whatever republic but we should remain in good relation.
Where is tribe here???

Nionyeshe mahali nimeenda tribal ama stating facts nikuwa tribal sasa??

Raila has clearly said everything will be done accordingly constitutionally picketing collection of people opinions for the assmbly demonstration street occupation..alafu mnaanza eti bora ziwe peaceful......PEACE IMETOKEA WAPI??? TUKO VITANI KWANZA ???....

HIII ISSUE YA PEACE NI A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN STRATEGY TO BY DEFAULT CATEGORIZE ALL HIS SUPPOTTERS AS ROWDY....miss me with this peace talk mpaka ile wakati kutakuwa na War....
e4544db6e382c2d940aab6f439bd7daf.jpg

Kuweka Peace kila mahali kwa argument yenu ndio imeleta hii shida Kenya no one is at war!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya is not at war!!!!!!
We dont nees peace we already have peace!!!!
We dont want peace argumrnts to compromise exercise of Justice !!!!!

Justice Prevails Peace!!!.
Kila saa mkiulizwa kitu juu ya opposition jibu ni "Bora wawe PEACEFUL" we are not at war we want Justice and accountablity

Am sorry brother but you will hear the word peace from me a thousand times, I've seen otherwise in Kenya and the hypocrisy. Politicians are damn good at promising peace but behind the scene they are always scheming and destroying everything.

Am sorry brother but you will hear the word peace from me a thousand times, I've seen otherwise in Kenya and the hypocrisy. Politicians are damn good at promising peace but behind the scene they are always scheming and destroying everything.
Okay lets agree to disagree on this one MK254 its your right to support who ever you choose and its mine to do the same
......its also your right to air your opinion on any subject matter as its mine!!

Back
Top Bottom