Unataka Kwenda Ulaya?

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
Wakati Fulani mwaka jana nilikuwa napiga gumzo na rafiki yangu mkenya nikamuuliza mbona sikuhizi simwoni amepotelea wapi akaniambia anajiandaa kwa safari yake ya marekani ndio anafanya mipango yake ili akaanze maisha mapya .

Nilishituka kidogo nikaanza kuhoji maswali zaidi , nikagundua alitumiwa mualiko wa mkutano kutokea marekani , kwamba huo mkutano utafanyikia marekani .

Nikamuuliza tena kisha huo mkutano utafanyikia nchi za afrika magharibi ? unahusu mambo ya jamii ? Ndio akanijibu kama nilivyotegemea .

Basi nikamwambia aende ubalozi wa marekani kuulizia kama hiyo NGO iliyomwandikia mualiko inajulikana , inausajili na kama huo mkutano una idhini ya serikali ya nchi husika manake wanaenda watu wengi zaidi ya 500 si ndio ??

Akaenda kule baada ya muda na kugundua ni uwongo hakuna NGO kama hiyo na mtu aliyekuwa anawasiliana nae yuko Nchi za afrika magharibi kutokana na IP Address zake na taarifa zingine alizotoa .

Sasa huyu amealikwa katika mkutano kuna wengine wanaandikiwa mialiko ya kufanya kazi nchi za ulaya , wanapojisajili wanakutanishwa na watanzania wenzao ambao wanafanya kazi kama wakala wa hawa wanaotafuta hawa watu .

Watu wanajisajili haswa wasichana warembo kwenda kufanya kazi nchi za ulaya , wengi wanaishia nchi za asia na ghuba wanauzwa katika vilabu vya pombe na sehemu zingine za starehe wakishatumika wanarudishwa makwao .
Mfano pale mtaa wa jamhuri kuna kijana mmoja sijui kama saa hizi bado yuko huyu kazi yake ilikuwa ni kutengeneza barua haramu na kuzipeleka katika baadhi ya balozi kujifanya kwamba ni mialiko kutoka ulaya na anawauzia watu kwa bei nzuri tu watu wananunua .

Pia amekuwa na shuguli za kupeleka watu ulaya haswa nchi ya uholanzi , ukifika huko uholanzi unakaa kambini kwa miezi 6 hivi unajifunza baadhi ya desturi za kule na lugha kidogo halafu passport yako wanaichukuwa .

Ukitoka hapo sasa unaenda kufanya kazi kuhakikisha unarudisha zile gharama za kukutoa Tanzania mpaka kule na muda ule wa kukuweka kambini basi ukishamaliza unaachiwa huru .

Na hizi ndio safari za miujiza ambazo vijana wengi wanafikiri za kweli n ache badala yake wanaishia huko kuuzwa haswa wasichana kwa watu wa mataifa mengine .

Wengine wanabebeshwa madawa ya kulevya haswa wanaume au kulazimishwa kusafirisha bidhaa haramu kati ya mipaka ya nchi za ulaya wanapofika huko kwenye shuguli zenyewe .

Hivi mtu hafikiii mara nyingi anapoambiwa naweza kukupeleka ukaishi japani bila wewe kujua kijapani bila wewe kuwa na taarifa zozote za sehemu unazofika ?

Kama wewe unataka kwenda ulaya , unaweza kujaribu bahati yako kujisajili ujione .

Hivi Huu huwa ni Utapeli!! Huwa Nina shindwa kuelewa..Huwa ina maana gani kumdanganya mtu kiasi hicho..watu wanagombana nawa ngugu zao..kisa ame haidiwa Kiasi kikubwa kwenye Barua pepe yake!!..

Au inaleta matumaini!!? au Vipi..Hebu Jaribu Kumtumia Mbunge Fulani hahadi kulani alafu Uone Majibu yake...

Labda Ni Tafiti!!!

Labda..Labda Labda Labda....

Greeting
My name is Howard F. Jeter. I work with the American embassy in Nigeria.
I operate a personal private travel and tour firm. If you receive this email, make effort to reply. My Firm facilitate in procuring Visa to many countries of the world especially to America. For your Business trip, Holidays and Conference, Work and Students Visa. Hotel and Flight Reservation. I am also seeking agents in many of the Nigeria cities. Reply back so as to give the required criteria for the countries you intend to visit. My contact Numbers here in Nigeria are (+234)8034927851/(+234)8029017424

Regards
Howard .F. Jeter

Shy,

Uliyosema kwa 95% ni kweli. Hapa umatumbini tunakoishi kuna dada poa wengi sana waswahili(blacks). Polisi hapa mwaka jana walichunguza jinsi walivyokuja na waliendup na same conclussion kama ulivyoanisha.

Kwa wenzetu Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon zimekuwa ndio zinaongoza na sasa nchi za East Africa zimekumbwa na tatizo hili. wanamfanyia kila kitu (Legal na illegal process)kuhakikisha unaondoka kwenda nchi zile ambazo hazipo strict sana mathalani Asian and Arab countries kama sehem ya kupumzika "unatumikishwa" kwa muda then unapewa pass ya kuingia Ulaya.

Ukifika huku ndugu yangu unawekwa Ghetto na "kutumiwa" au kwa maana ingine Danguro na unanyanganywa passport na unapewa vitisho ukisema wanakureport na unarudishwa kwenu.

Kwa wanaume unapewa black job au kuuza madawa kwa miezi sita unafanya kazi hupewi mshahara zaidi ya chakula na malazi baada ya hapo unaambiwa kajitegemee.

Therefore, kwa ndugu zangu Watazania kuweni makini mnapotaka kusafiri, chunguzeni wale waliowaalika na ijueni dhamira yao.

Mwenye masikio na asikie na mwenye macho atazame na aone.

Sure wabongo waache haya mambo Ila baadhi ya watu hawakubali..kamuona mzungu t DSM akamwambia atampa kazi aua atamsomesha..na hakuna details zozote atakazoacha hapo kwenu..then ..anaingizwa ktk UKAHABA. Juzi tu hapa aljazeera Int wameonesha msichana wa KiGhana baada ya kutoa kijitabu na shida anazopata baada ya kupeleka ULAYA.

Kimsingi watu bora waingie contacts na VYUO na waende kuhakiki vyuo ktk Balozi husika. Unless biashara za Umalaya zimezidi.

FROM:Mr.James Osoba.UNITED BANK OF AFRICA Lagos Nigeria.Email:jamesosoba50@gmail.com Urgent Attention, I am an Accountant with UNITED BANK OF AFRICA MY name is Mr. James Osoba an accountant. I am the personal Account Manager to late Mr.Raymond Beck Mrs. Dorene Beck who died on Egypt Air Flight 990 :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged, particularly the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA. Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($6.450 MILLION US DOLLARS) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you I will be the one to present you as his next of kin there is no problem. All you have to do is to forward to me your contact details and your mailing address so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($6.450 MILLION US DOLLARS) can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the money.60% to me and 40% to you .An attorney will be contacted to help revalidated and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may Make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Here are my personal information. Name: Mr.James Osoba.Profession: External Auditor AccountantHome address: 4 Oshodi Street Apapa Lagos NigeriaOffice addres:36 Greek Road Apapa Lagos,Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.Date of Birth: May 14th 1960Place of birth: Idunnu Hospital Lagos NigeriaPrivate Email: jamesosoba50@gmail.comYours Truly,Mr.James Osoba.

Mail zingine bwana vituko kweli kweli

Hello dear,

How are you doing, I hope great? My regards to you and your family. I write to you irrespective of the fact you do not know me, but please do consider this letter as a request from a brother in dire need of assistance. My name is Jozsef Domokos (Sgt) a Hungarian Soldier, taking part in international peacekeeping missions here in Iraq. As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs…. During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe that contains the total sum of $21,000,000 (Twenty one Million Us Dollars) that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use in buying weapons and ammunitions, and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared amongst us. Out of the total sum my share was $6,000,000 (Six Million US Dollars).

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $6,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. I arranged the funds in a box well kept, this is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved, as I have made solid arrangements with a UN representative who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with Two Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for me for my investment purposes. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me.

Please if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your 1. Full Name 2. Your Private Mobile number for quick communication also 3.Your home address where the fund would be delivered. (4) Specify your Age, and what do you do for a living? I do not know for how long we will remain here, and I have survived two suicide bomb attacks, which prompted me to reach out for help, as I will be migrating to you to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. As soon as I receive your email with the information, I will furnish you with full details on when and how the fund would be delivered to you hitch free by the UN Diplomat. I will be expecting your urgent reply.

Best regards,
Jozsef Domokos (Sgt).

Hello Sweet

Thanks for ur mail, it gives me the greatest joy to read from you again. Sometimes, life certainly can feel that way and what better shelter from the storms and trials of daily life than friendship and to know that there is someone out there you can fall back on. Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become.I am living alone at my own apartment given to me by my father. I am the First child of my parents. My parents have two children, my brother and I. The name of my father's is David and my mother's name is Ruth. My father is an ex- diplomat to the United Nations while my mother is one of the senior personal of the UNITED STATES IMMIGRANT WORKER'S RECRUITMENT PROGRAM,

which Presently they're recruiting foreigner to come and work in united states.I am single and haven't married once. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, listening to soft music, long driving, swimming and travelling. I hate delay, that is sluggishness and procrastinating, I hate lies. I love some one who is trustworthy and does not smoke nor drink. I love nature and sometimes I wish I owned a house in the country not far from a city, you wake up to fresh mountain air, gaze the green senery, see green verges growing in your little garden and so much more.

Darling may i know your feelings to come over to US, cos distant relationship of course is fine but has no solid background you should understand what i mean ok...
Therefore, if u could share my feelings to come over to US, as the US Immigrant Worker's Recruitment Program is embarking on a massive recruitment program for foreign workers to come to united tsates and work, if you are interested in this golden opportunity which will benefit you immensely, then do not hesitate to contact the (Secretary Organizing Committee) through this email: usiwrp@yahoo.com for all the details.

While you apply for detail information, I will talk to my mom, and l will be here to stand for you and to monitor the situation in your favour, I will be happy to receive you here in my beloved Country (united states). Not that you're coming for the Farm or factory works but it's an opportunity for you to enter united states without much stress. If you should apply for it, let them know that I recommend you for the Programme and they will not waste time with your application. May be through this Program and by the special grace of God we might start affecting each other's life positively or at least be able to say that you have made me to know this or that. Surely, no one lives to himself or she and what ever we can do today for one another may stand for our glory tomorrow. You should always keep me informed with the latest development from the secretary programme overseer so that l will know what to do in your favour.
Am already yours and I believe that u are mine too. I pray that the almighty God will guide, join us together and bless our relationship.
Thanks,

Gloria

KUWENI WANGALIFU NA MATAPELI WA MITANDAO

Greetings From Antonio Seabre. My name is Antonio Seabre, I am 21 years old and I have my smallsister with meLora Seabre, who is 18 years. We are the Orphans of late Gen.Verissimo CorreiaSeabre who was killed in accusation for leading a military coup in my country(Guinea-Bissau) please read this news to understand what I am tellingyou aboutour late father: Web Site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3720218.stm My father had informed me in few months to his death that he made a deposit of$19 Million Dollars with a Finance company in Ghana for onward transferpurposes for foreign investment outside Africa. When we had about the tragedyfrom school, I flew with my sister to Ghana for our safety. Presently we are stranded here, we don't know anybody around here andwe can notgo back to our country to stay though, we have located the FinanceCompany whereour father made the deposit but we can not lay hands on the money due to thedeposit policy, but the Finance company has advised us to present our guardianto the Finance company who will stand for us as next of kin so that they canmake further transfer to the persons account, and this is the only option wecould get the money for now. Please we need your help to serve as our guardian, so that theFinance companycan release the money to you, and you will save our lives by bringingus to yourcountryafter the transferring of the money to your bank account. Please help us as weare always leaving everyday in risk here. I have decided with mysister to giveyou the chance to map out the modalities hence we can trust you. Weare lookingforward to hear from you as soon as possible. You can reach me on my telephone number: +233 249619117 Please Forward the following as you reply this mail:

1. Your Full Name
2. Contact address
3. Telephone Number
Yours faithfully,
Antonio Seabre.

Wenginwe dar tumekuja kwa mbio za mwenge kama ni majuu nashauri wajiunge na vigango makanisani huwa zali linatokea wakati wowote hawa wapopo hawana ishu

Lakini Hizo E-mail zimechangia sana kwenye maendeleo yetu..Ile tu mtu kufikiria...Kudhania ..Inabadilisha mawazo...Labda....Labda...

Back
Top Bottom