Unaona nini katika picha hizi??

Inkoskaz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 6, 2010
illusions14.jpg
illusions06.jpg

I love optical illusions.The first picture there is a woman's face but if u look carefully you will see flowers are the ones making her face.The second pic has abt 5 pics in it 1st is of two people abt to kiss the 2nd pic is the ocean the 3rd is a statue 4th are hidden faces down the statue 5th is what looks like a bird which is the statue.

I love optical illusions.The first picture there is a woman's face but if u look carefully you will see flowers are the ones making her face.The second pic has abt 5 pics in it 1st is of two people abt to kiss the 2nd pic is the ocean the 3rd is a statue 4th are hidden faces down the statue 5th is what looks like a bird which is the statue.

and two faces on the blue sky up right and down left, down left there are two creatures one on top of the other...and a white bird with its head at the middle of the 'flying statue'.
Optical illusions are my favourite too

very good creativity,kwakweli mwacheni Mungu aitwe Mungu bila yy hawa wachoraji wasingeweza kuchora hivi,nasi tusingeweza kuona uzuri wa hizi picha.

i think, there seven faces
1. the two faces on the top left and right corners
2. two faces facing/kissing each other
3. where the white bird ends is the top head of the statue
4. and the bottom of the statue there are two faces

then
you have the white bard created by white clouds
and the eye of the bird actually is the bird!!!

and even more interesting
the face of the creature to the top left corner makes the hair of the woman facing to the right and between the faces located at the bottom of the statue there is face of the lamb, mmmhhh this is amazing

God bless the artists

Nimeipenda sanaa hiyo, iko bomba sana. Ukichunguza kwa makini picha zote, ndani yake kuna impressions nyingi sana.