Unamchukuliaje mwanaume anayevaa hereni katika jamii yako?

You never find them attractive wow🤩 that means the act of drilling ears and putting on earings kind of annoys you because of so many reasons in hand one of them being immoral act!
We date who we are sexually or physically attracted to. I honestly would go for one if I was sexually attracted to high maintenance guys.

Okay look, When you hear people saying, oh you know, I don't like dating short girls or black girls, or fat girls, or a girl with a really flat butt or small boobs( and the list goes on) because they don't find them attractive, what does that mean? They simply get annoyed by them/can't stand them?

Everyone has different preferences in who they date. That's perfectly acceptable, Mr.

Ina maama wasani wetu ndiyo hivyo tena

Ova
Hata wewe unajua maproducer wanavyowazungusha mpaka msanii anaona kwani Mara moja tu halafu nikatoboa Kuna ubaya? Kama ujuavyo ukitoa chai Mara moja Ni ngumu kumkatalia uliyempa Mara ya pili.

We date who we are sexually or physically attracted to. I honestly would go for one if I was sexually attracted to high maintenance guys.

Okay look, When you hear people saying, oh you know, I don't like dating short girls or black girls, or fat girls, or a girl with a really flat butt or small boobs( and the list goes on) because they don't find them attractive, what does that mean? They simply get annoyed by them/can't stand them?

Everyone has different preferences in who they date. That's perfectly acceptable, Mr.
I dig it!

Kama ni Daktari soldier mwalimu au public servant yoyote ntamshangaa ila kama ni mbongofleva na kada hizo simshangai

Back
Top Bottom