Unajua Kusoma Ndoto & The ability to force oneself out of a dream

Muone Yahya Hussein, may be anaweza kukusaidia tafsir za ndoto zako, ila huwe na chochote mkononi maana jamaa kwa pesa mmmmh..!

Umeota nini na wakati gani? tunaweza kuwauliza wanaojua Inshallah. Labda utapata msaada. Elewa tuu kuwa, kuna aina mbili za ndoto. Aina ya kwanza (ambayo ni nzuri na njema) inatokana na Allah na nyengine (ambayo mbaya/mbovu)inatokana na sheitwan.

Duuh! ndugu, kumbe nawe ni mtabiri! Au unatumia vitabu, km "Napolean Book of Fate"?

Tanzania 1,

Kwakifupi naweza kusema tu kuwa; ninajitahidi, kwa mujibu wangu mwenyewe. Unajua nini, ndoto nyingi zinatabirika na zinaweza kupatiwa tafsiri na mtu yeyote aliye makini na yuko interested katika hilo. unless mtu unaota ndoto zinazopinga ndoto.

Hicho kitabu kwa kweli sikijui. Je, wewe umesha kisoma?! kama umekisoma, unaweza kutudokezea walau kidogo hapa mkuu? lol

Tanzania 1,

Kwakifupi naweza kusema tu kuwa; ninajitahidi, kwa mujibu wangu mwenyewe. Unajua nini, ndoto nyingi zinatabirika na zinaweza kupatiwa tafsiri na mtu yeyote aliye makini na yuko interested katika hilo. unless mtu unaota ndoto zinazopinga ndoto.

Hicho kitabu kwa kweli sikijui. Je, wewe umesha kisoma?! kama umekisoma, unaweza kutudokezea walau kidogo hapa mkuu? lol

Kwa kweli, mkuu, mimi siamini khs utabiri wa ndoto, ispokuwa zile ambazo tumeshadokezwa (si utabiri hasa) na Mitume. Kwa mfano, kwa sisi Waislam, Mtume alisema kuwa baadhi ya ndoto zina ishara fulani, na hasa alizungumzia ishara nzuri; km vile kuota unapaa au kuota bahari.

Hiki kitabu wakati fulani kilikuwa kinazagaa zagaa nyumbani. Ni kitabu cha zamani -- km unavyoona jina lake lenyewe. Nilipokisoma niliona kuwa kwa upande fulani kina mambo ya ramli na tafsiri ya vitu fulani fulani, km positions za vidoa vyeusi ktk mwili (moles), na alama za viganja. Nilijua kumbe wazungu nao "wanapiga bao". K/sbb nilikiona kinaenda kinyume na mafundisho ya dini, nikakipuuza -- and to date I don't regret of this; nadhani kingenipoteza.

Siku moja niliona tangazo ktk gazeti khs mtibabu fulani kule M/Nyamala Kisiwani. Kwa kuwa aligusia matatizo niliyokuwa nayo, nikaamua kumwendea, kwa kutegemea kuwa anatumia dawa za miti shamba (herbs). Duuh! Kufika kwake nilikarishwa na tambara lililochorwa alama za viganja, na nilipoingia chumbani kwake nikakiona kitabu hiki nilichokutajia. Fikiria ni vipi nguvu ziliniishia!

Duuh, noma hiyoo.... hukutoka mkuki ndani ya chumba hicho kweli?! ha ha ha ha... hii imenifurahisha Tz 1, lol

Kitu kimoja katika mambo ya ndoto ni kuwa, hata wale wasio na imani/dini wanaamini kinamna fulani hivi kuwa yale waliyo ota yana maana fulani hivi hata kama hawatayafatilia....quite universal huh?!... just a personal observation.

SteveD.

Nzokangoshayaping'hilu, naomba uni PM na hiyo ndoto yako, kisha nitakuletea tafsiri yake (kwa mujibu wangu)
Ndio uzuri wa JF kuna kila aina ya watu.Mkuu Stiivi Dii mimi niliota nimempindua Muungwana tena kwa mtutu wa bunduki cha kushangaza sikupata upinzani mkubwa katika kuichukua Ikulu.

Hii maana yake inaweza kuwa kweli?

Ndio uzuri wa JF kuna kila aina ya watu.Mkuu Stiivi Dii mimi niliota nimempindua Muungwana tena kwa mtutu wa bunduki cha kushangaza sikupata upinzani mkubwa katika kuichukua Ikulu.

Hii maana yake inaweza kuwa kweli?

Mtu, nashukuru.

Kuhusu ndoto yako; inaonekana ulilala ukiwa na jaziba baada ya kusoma au kuona kitu fulani ambacho hakikukurahisha machoni au moyoni mwako. Kutopata upinzani katika harakati zako ndotoni inatokana na kuwa ulilala ukiwa umeshiba wasitani hivyo chakula kilisagika vyema tumboni na kukufanya ujisikie mwenye afya, kingine ni kuwa, ulilala ukiwa umejinyoosha vizuri kitandani bila kuizuia miguu au mikono kusogea kule ilikotaka wakati unajinyoosha kitandani ndani ya usingizi.

Cha mwisho ni kuwa, ndoto yako haiwezi kuwa ya kweli ila ni ndoto nzuri katika kurutubisha mwili ki hali. Maana inakufanya uamke ukijisikia mwenye ari na kheri kubwa.

SteveD.

Huyu aliondika thread hii nafikiri aliandika kwenye ndoto naona kadissapeared mpaka leo najaribu kusoma jina lake sijalijuwa hatari!

I happen to be able to force myself out of a dream that I don’t like (not necessarily a nightmare). My question is, how could this be possible? I mean, how could I be in a deep sleep and yet be able to act within my senses….as in deciding whether to continue with a dream or not? Sometimes, I even choose how to end a dream.

Is it normal or I’m just being a psycho?

My unqualified opinion is that your consciousness is so much stronger than your subconscious to be able to take over at will.

Have you ever dreamt and realized "This is a dream" and tried to pinch yourself in the dream? But somehow almost always the attention is changed to something else, I believe that is the threshold of the struggle between the conscious and the subconscious.If you can successfully pinch yourself in a dream and not feel anything then your consciousness is winning.

I hardly sleep 4 hours nowadays, don't even remember when was the last time I dreamt.

My unqualified opinion is that your consciousness is so much stronger than your subconscious to be able to take over at will.

Have you ever dreamt and realized "This is a dream" and tried to pinch yourself in the dream? But somehow almost always the attention is changed to something else, I believe that is the threshold of the struggle between the conscious and the subconscious.If you can successfully pinch yourself in a dream and not feel anything then your consciousness is winning.

I hardly sleep 4 hours nowadays, don't even remember when was the last time I dreamt.

So it is a good or bad thing? Any side effects?

So it is a good or bad thing? Any side effects?

Again,

My unqualified opinion is you are not sleeping a "deep" sleep.Depending on your age, diet and activity level it may not be such a big deal.It actually may be desirable in some professions, such a in the military.Usually it shows your alertness level is very high and even when you are sleeping some very minor movement or unusual disturbance will alert you.

Your question "Any side effects" highly indicate that you do not experience any.If I were you and did not experience any further problems like headaches, insomnia or restlessness I wouldn't lose sleep over my control of the subconscious.

If there are some accompanied issues you may want to see a professional for professional advice.

And oh, if you are a drinking man a bottle of beer or two, or glass of wine will put you to a restful slumber nicely.

Pundit,
Thanks for a prompt feedback

Usually it shows your alertness level is very high and even when you are sleeping some very minor movement or unusual disturbance will alert you.

If the quoted is true, then you have successfully answered my question. The truth is, my alertness level is very high. I am a very light sleeper. Even a light wind blow would wake me up. Unless I'm extremely tired, nobody can sneak into my room unnoticed.

On top of that, I'm such a fast asleep as well. I could jump on bed and be gone within ten minutes. Most of " " who happened to share a bed with me have complained to be left behind. By the way, I never liked that Aerosmith song "I don't wanna miss a thing"...especially that part goes something like "I can stay awake all night long just to hear you breathe"....

And oh, if you are a drinking man a bottle of beer or two, or glass of wine will put you to a restful slumber nicely.

Yeah, the problem is, I'm just a social drinker. I can go weeks without touching alcohol. Maybe I should start taking more often.

Again,

My unqualified opinion is you are not sleeping a "deep" sleep.Depending on your age, diet and activity level it may not be such a big deal.It actually may be desirable in some professions, such a in the military.Usually it shows your alertness level is very high and even when you are sleeping some very minor movement or unusual disturbance will alert you.
Pundit, I happen to be amongst people with such a condition, (you may call them sufferers), ironically, I like the condition! And as far as I'm concerned, it has been with me for over 20yrs. I went along with the excitement throughout my teens, in my twenties and now in my (late) thirties, though is proving rather tough to pull up the stunt nowadays (no idea why)!

I understand you said you are just giving a personal opinion, thus as an added point to this discussion i would say, i think neither age, diet nor activity are major determining factors. But (I think) this phenomenon has a lot to do with the way an individual's brain is wired in distinguishing the conscious and the subconscious.

I'm making this point as I have had this condition for quite long time. All along, I have engaged myself in various activities, I have lived in different places, and to the obvious - I have taken in a variety of food as part of my wellbeing, yet at no time I recall in the past 20yrs not to be able to stretch my sweet dreams or cut short nightmares! Pls bear in mind here that I am talking about a prolonged period of time, say 1 or 2 yrs where that has been impossible and you could subjectively equate in food, age and activity as factors. I know at discrete level, there are nights when this is practically impossible due to overworking or lack of sleep or simply other issues. But here is where lies my point to the argument that, age is not a determining factor.

Your question "Any side effects" highly indicate that you do not experience any.If I were you and did not experience any further problems like headaches, insomnia or restlessness I wouldn't lose sleep over my control of the subconscious.

If there are some accompanied issues you may want to see a professional for professional advice.

In regard to your point above; through my own recollection, I would reiterate, I like the condition because in general it happens at someones' will and therefore think it is correct to say, it gives someone a sense of control over his/her sleep. For instance, i could sleep 4 to 5 hrs and spend the last hour or two manipulating my subconscious world before i get up, particularly when it is something to do with an 'enjoyable act' regardless of its nature. It is also possible (in my case) to contrive a pattern to which a dream is going to follow notwithstanding the unplanned nature of this phenomenon, though I must admit i find nightmares arduous to control.

Pundit, i think it would be ideal if i gave another example in order to substantiate my claim that, this has to do more with how ones' brain work than the peripheral influence acquired in ones' life pattern...... Okay, In my life i tend to think a lot about how to do things. Let me just say, i think i am a living victim of that frequent Discovery channel program called 'how things are made' or 'how did they do that' or something sounding similar. Mara nyingi napenda kupanga jinsi ya kuota, napanga niote ndoto gani n.k. Nikitoa mfano ni kuwa, kama nataka kutengeneza au kubuni kifaa fulani hivi cha kazi, (eg. kutengeneza peeler ya ndizi mbivu) basi huwa naweka conditions fulani hivi kabla ya kwenda kulala kama mathematical conditions ili kunisaidia imagination yangu wakati na conceptualize hicho kitu in real life. Ngoja niishie hapa kwa sasa. Kuna mengi naweza kusimulia ila napenda kusikia material yako tena ambayo mengi nayapenda na ni ya nguvu.

QM, naomba kama unaweza, toa mifano ya ndoto ambazo unaweza kuzi control. BTW, nimependa sana hii topic uliyoanzisha.

SteveD.

Back
Top Bottom