Umri sahihi wa mwanaume kupata mtoto ...................

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
Wanaume wengi hawajui umri sahihi wa kupata watoto au kuwatotolesha waandani wao...............leo nimesoma katika gazeti la Ijumaa Wikienda ambapo msanii mmoja wa kizazi kipya (jina nimelihifadhi)......alishiriki hata kwenye Tusker Project Fame............akidai mipango yake ya kuoa ni akifikisha umri wa miaka 45......ikiashiria ya kuwa huenda ndani yake ipo mipango yake kamambe ya kuanzisha familia.....

well atakuwa amechelewa..........kwa sababu umri sahihi wa kupata watoto kwa mwanaume ni miaka 25 hadi 35 kwa sababu mbegu za kiume huanza kupoteza nguvu baada ya miaka 35 na huendelea kudhoofu mbegu tajwa baada ya umri huo.................................kabla ya miaka 25 mbegu hizo zinakuwa hazijakomaa na hivyo kutokuwa na uwezo wa kuhakikisha uzazi wenye siha ya kutosha..........................

Madhara ya kuzaa watoto watokanao na mbegu dhaifu ni pamoja na kupata watoto wenye vilema vya viungo, akili zisizo timamu (particulary autism)..........ugonjwa ambao ni vigumu kuutambua..........................utakuta watu wakilalama mtoto huyo ***** sijui kwanini................angalia umri wa wazazi wake walipomzaa..............mara nyingi ila siyo mara zote tatizo ni umri wa wazazi......ingawaje na llishe ya mama mjamzito pia ina mchango mkubwa kwenye hili eneo kwenye nchi zetu ambazo zaidi ya theluthi mbili ya raia wetu huishi kwa mlo mmoja usio na virutubisho tosheleza kulingana na mahitaji ya mwili.......................................

SOURCE: WIKIPEDIA....................

How your age can affect your fertility and your baby's health

pixel.gif

Dads are getting older

More and more of us are leaving it later in life to start a family, and the sight of silver-haired dads proudly wearing a baby sling is becoming increasingly familiar. While childbearing for women ends at the menopause, men can go on fathering children into their 50s, 60s and 70s; just take a look at Michael Douglas, Paul McCartney and Des O'Connor.

But while the rising age of first-time mothers is a hot topic of debate in the national press, the impact of men's age on their fertility and the health of their children has largely been ignored.

Age and your fertility

For years it was assumed that men's fertility remains the same from puberty until they die. However, it seems that, like women, men have a biological clock ticking away their reproductive years. Although men in their 70s or even 80s can, and do, father children, a man this age is more likely to take years rather than months to get his partner pregnant.

As men age, their testes become smaller and softer and the volume, morphology (shape) and motility (ability to move) of their sperm declines. This makes it more difficult for the sperm to fertilise an egg. A study published in 2000 found that, in couples who successfully go on to have a baby, the probability that the couple will take longer than a year to conceive is about eight per cent when the man is under 25, but almost doubles to 15 per cent when the man is over 35. What's more, a woman whose partner is at least five years older than her has less chance of conceiving within a year than a woman whose partner is the same age as her, irrespective of her age. It's thought that the odds on conceiving within a year of trying decrease by three per cent for every year that the man is over the age of 24.

These changes aren't as sudden or noticeable as the female menopause, but happen gradually over time. The quality of one man's sperm can deteriorate more slowly over time than another's. Older men can also develop medical conditions, such as diabetes, that interfere with their libido or ability to get an erection. Don't throw in the towel just yet, though, as not all men will have these problems, particularly if they maintain their health and fitness.

Age and your child's health

The effects of age on sperm are not just limited to a decline in volume, shape and motility. There's also growing evidence that the offspring of older fathers run an increased risk of genetic abnormalities and other long-term health problems. This is because older men tend to have more sperm with DNA mutations. Both younger and older men develop damaged or unhealthy sperm, but usually a process called apoptosis eliminates any defective sperm. A study published in 2003 found that apoptosis did not occur as efficiently in the older men and that there was a higher percentage of damaged sperm in the semen of men aged 36-57 years than in those of men aged 20-35 years.

Down's syndrome and other conditions

The increased chance of an older woman having a baby with Down's syndrome has been well documented. However, a large study carried out in New York discovered that, among mothers aged 40 or more, 50 per cent of the risk of Down's syndrome was attributable to the advanced age of the father. Even larger studies have since confirmed a slightly increasing risk of congenital abnormalities, such as Down's, as the father's age increases. However, the authors of the largest study, of 77,514 baby's with birth defects in Canada concluded that overall the association between birth defects and paternal age is weak.

Other conditions that have been related to paternal age include achondroplasia, a type of dwarfism, and Marfan syndrome, which is a condition with cardio vascular problems and abnormal length of the extremities, especially the fingers and toes. Bear in mind, though, that these conditions are extremely rare and, even for an older father, the risk of having an affected child is extremely low.

Links have also been found between paternal age and longer term health problems such as, childhood leukaemia and schizophrenia. While childhood leukaemia is also strongly linked to maternal age and environmental factors, schizophrenia seems to appear in children with older fathers where there is no previous family history. As research in this area grows, it should become clear whether these associations are down to mutations in the DNA of older father's sperm or whether there are other factors at play.

What can you do?

So that's the bad news; now for the good. There is plenty you can do to look after yourself and keep your fertility and potency in tip-top condition. For a start, you can put yourself on that diet you've been meaning to start. A man's waist size is directly proportional to his testosterone level. All fat cells break down testosterone, but belly fat destroys testosterone fastest of all. So the higher a man's waist measurement, the lower his testosterone level. Just to prove that it's not just your age that matters, a recent study concluded that an extra 4-5 points on your BMI (body mass index) can reduce your testosterone levels to that of a man ten years older than you. A waist size of 40 inches (102 centimetres) or more is also a risk factor for heart disease in men. Heart disease slows blood flow throughout the body, and that includes your penis.

You may also want to go over other aspects of your lifestyle that could impact on your fertility. And consider having an MOT with your GP or a "well man" check with your nurse. Common causes of male infertility include clogged ejaculatory ducts and enlarged veins in the scrotum, called varicoceles. All of these conditions are treatable. (Read more about the causes of infertility.)

Finally, you can comfort yourself with the fact that, while male fertility may gradually decline with the years, the majority of chaps will still be fertile and functioning at 60 and beyond. Compared with the fertility freefall that women experience after the age of 35, that's quite something.

Unazaa kulingana na unapokuwa na cash mkuu....Mugabe anazaa tu mpaka leo na yuko over ngapi vile?

Mbona wapo wanaozaa wazee kabisa.na watoto siyo vilema wala nini?

The earlier the better. Kuna kusomesha nakadhalika. Life expectancy yenyewe sijuhi miaka 47 vile. Sasa unakufa mwanao ana miaka miwili.

Hapa Ruta sidhani kama mbegu inaplay part kubwa, ukweli ni kwamba maisha yamebadilika saaana, ukimwi unatuzingua na kutuchanganya akili tokana na ukweli kua vijana wanakufa wengi zaidi, kufikisha tu hio 45 kwa sasa ni nongwa kama u are not careful..

Sasa wewe mwanaume uwe 45 hujaoa wala hujazaa, si msomi kua labda ulikua unasomea u Doctor ulichelewe shule au mafani mengine ya kuchukua miaka mingi. Kwa ufupi huyo mwanaume hapendi majukumu na ndo wale ma bachelor ambao ni players kutembea na mabinti wadogo... Unafikiri sasa huo akioa kweli 45 ataoa mwanamke ambe ni 35? (mana ndo saizi yake) - na anategemea akizaa hao watoto wakifika secondary yeye yuko almost 60 plus!!!

HTML:
Hapa  Ruta sidhani kama mbegu inaplay part kubwa, ukweli ni kwamba maisha  yamebadilika saaana, ukimwi  unatuzingua na kutuchanganya akili tokana  na ukweli kua vijana wanakufa wengi zaidi, kufikisha tu hio 45 kwa sasa  ni nongwa kama u are not careful..

Sasa wewe mwanaume uwe 45 hujaoa wala hujazaa, si msomi kua labda ulikua  unasomea u Doctor ulichelewe shule au mafani mengine ya kuchukua miaka  mingi.  Kwa ufupi huyo mwanaume hapendi majukumu na ndo wale ma bachelor  ambao ni players kutembea na mabinti wadogo... Unafikiri sasa huo akioa  kweli 45 ataoa mwanamke ambe ni 35? (mana ndo saizi yake) - na  anategemea akizaa hao watoto wakifika secondary yeye yuko almost 60  plus!!!

Mawazo mazuri sana sasa tuone sayansi inasemaje.................................

February 9, 2010, 2:29 pm What's the Best Age to Have Children?

By LISA BELKIN In the hunt to explain the increase in diagnoses of autism, the conversation has once again come back to parental age.
Last year I wrote about new findings that linked a father's age at a child's conception to an increased incidence not only of autism, but also schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Now a study published yesterday in the journal Autism Research suggests that an intricate equation may exist between the age of both the mother and father. My colleague Roni Caryn Rabin also wrote about in the Times today.
Older mothers are more likely than younger ones to have a child with autism, and older fathers significantly contribute to the risk when their partners are under 30.
Researchers analyzed almost five million births in California during the 1990s, and 12,159 autism cases were diagnosed in those children. This sample was large enough to examine how the risk of autism was affected when one parent was a specific age and the other was the same age or considerably older or younger.
Previous research found that the risk of autism grew with the age of the father. But the new study suggests that when the father was over 40 and the mother under 30, the increased risk was especially pronounced - 59 percent greater than for younger men.
By contrast, for women 30 and older, the risk of autism rose 13 percent when the father was over 40.
Every five-year increase in a mother's age raised her risk of having a child with autism by 18 percent. A 40-year-old woman's risk was 50 percent greater than that of a woman who became a mother in her late 20s, and 77 percent higher than that of a woman under 25.
My mother was 22 when I was born, and I was 31 when I had my first child. She was a little younger than the norm back then (the average maternal age was 27 at the time) and I was a little older (it had risen to 30), but each of us was in keeping with the trends of our generations. By 2006, one in 12 first children were born to mothers who were 35 or older, compared with 1 in 100 back in 1970.
My mother and I have explored these differences often over the years with each of us certain that our path was the most logical one. Waiting made it possible for me to establish my workplace cred and find some job flexibility when I eventually had kids, I say. It made me a wiser mother with more resources and life experience to give a child.
Nonsense, Mom says. Waiting simply made me older - more tired, less patient, more set in my ways, less flexible. If she had waited to have children, she would not have been a very young 42 when her third child was in college, which is when she started a whole new career, going to law school, no longer fettered by the daily needs of a family.
When to have a baby is an emotional and logistical choice, not a scientific one. Do you feel ready and able? Is it the right moment in your life and your work? We are much less likely to look at it through a scientific lens, weighing the data, calculating the odds of infertility or Down syndrome or autism.
ForbesWoman has teamed up with TheBump.com to create a survey that asks "What is the Best Age to Become a Mom?" It is aimed at mothers, but I would propose that we expand the conversation here to include both parents.
Is there an ideal age to have a baby? Is it different for mothers and fathers? Are parents trending older because waiting is better for more of us? Or because we really aren't making a well-thought-out choice? Or because logic doesn't really apply when it comes to timing a child?

HTML:
Hapa  Ruta sidhani kama mbegu inaplay part kubwa, ukweli ni kwamba maisha  yamebadilika saaana, ukimwi  unatuzingua na kutuchanganya akili tokana  na ukweli kua vijana wanakufa wengi zaidi, kufikisha tu hio 45 kwa sasa  ni nongwa kama u are not careful..

Sasa wewe mwanaume uwe 45 hujaoa wala hujazaa, si msomi kua labda ulikua  unasomea u Doctor ulichelewe shule au mafani mengine ya kuchukua miaka  mingi.  Kwa ufupi huyo mwanaume hapendi majukumu na ndo wale ma bachelor  ambao ni players kutembea na mabinti wadogo... Unafikiri sasa huo akioa  kweli 45 ataoa mwanamke ambe ni 35? (mana ndo saizi yake) - na  anategemea akizaa hao watoto wakifika secondary yeye yuko almost 60  plus!!!
Mawazo mazuri sana sasa tuone sayansi inasemaje.................................

February 9, 2010, 2:29 pm What’s the Best Age to Have Children?

By LISA BELKIN In the hunt to explain the increase in diagnoses of autism, the conversation has once again come back to parental age.
Last year I wrote about new findings that linked a father’s age at a child’s conception to an increased incidence not only of autism, but also schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Now a study published yesterday in the journal Autism Research suggests that an intricate equation may exist between the age of both the mother and father. My colleague Roni Caryn Rabin also wrote about in the Times today.
Older mothers are more likely than younger ones to have a child with autism, and older fathers significantly contribute to the risk when their partners are under 30.
Researchers analyzed almost five million births in California during the 1990s, and 12,159 autism cases were diagnosed in those children. This sample was large enough to examine how the risk of autism was affected when one parent was a specific age and the other was the same age or considerably older or younger.
Previous research found that the risk of autism grew with the age of the father. But the new study suggests that when the father was over 40 and the mother under 30, the increased risk was especially pronounced — 59 percent greater than for younger men.
By contrast, for women 30 and older, the risk of autism rose 13 percent when the father was over 40.
Every five-year increase in a mother’s age raised her risk of having a child with autism by 18 percent. A 40-year-old woman’s risk was 50 percent greater than that of a woman who became a mother in her late 20s, and 77 percent higher than that of a woman under 25.
My mother was 22 when I was born, and I was 31 when I had my first child. She was a little younger than the norm back then (the average maternal age was 27 at the time) and I was a little older (it had risen to 30), but each of us was in keeping with the trends of our generations. By 2006, one in 12 first children were born to mothers who were 35 or older, compared with 1 in 100 back in 1970.
My mother and I have explored these differences often over the years with each of us certain that our path was the most logical one. Waiting made it possible for me to establish my workplace cred and find some job flexibility when I eventually had kids, I say. It made me a wiser mother with more resources and life experience to give a child.
Nonsense, Mom says. Waiting simply made me older — more tired, less patient, more set in my ways, less flexible. If she had waited to have children, she would not have been a very young 42 when her third child was in college, which is when she started a whole new career, going to law school, no longer fettered by the daily needs of a family.
When to have a baby is an emotional and logistical choice, not a scientific one. Do you feel ready and able? Is it the right moment in your life and your work? We are much less likely to look at it through a scientific lens, weighing the data, calculating the odds of infertility or Down syndrome or autism.
ForbesWoman has teamed up with TheBump.com to create a survey that asks “What is the Best Age to Become a Mom?” It is aimed at mothers, but I would propose that we expand the conversation here to include both parents.
Is there an ideal age to have a baby? Is it different for mothers and fathers? Are parents trending older because waiting is better for more of us? Or because we really aren’t making a well-thought-out choice? Or because logic doesn’t really apply when it comes to timing a child?

HTML:
umri sahihi ni pale tu unapokuwa na uwezo wa kulea kuanzia mimba mpaka mtoto.

Toa sababu za kupingana na utafiti wa kisayansi..............................................

HTML:
So that's the bad news; now for the good.  There is  plenty you can do to look after yourself and keep your  fertility and  potency in tip-top condition. For a start, you can put  yourself on that  diet   you've been meaning to start. A man's waist size is directly   proportional to his testosterone level. All fat cells break down   testosterone, but belly fat destroys testosterone fastest of all. So the   higher a man's waist measurement, the lower his testosterone level.   Just to prove that it's not just your age that matters, a recent study   concluded that an extra 4-5 points on your BMI (body mass index) can   reduce your testosterone levels to that of a man ten years older than   you. A waist size of 40 inches (102 centimetres) or more is also a risk   factor for heart disease in men. Heart disease slows blood flow   throughout the body, and that includes your penis.  

You may also want to go over other aspects of your lifestyle   that could impact on your fertility. And consider having an MOT with   your GP or a "well man" check with your nurse. Common causes of male   infertility include clogged ejaculatory ducts and enlarged veins in the   scrotum, called varicoceles. All of these conditions are treatable.   (Read more about the causes of infertility.) 

Finally, you can comfort yourself with the fact that, while male   fertility may gradually decline with the years, the majority of chaps   will still be fertile and functioning at 60 and beyond. Compared with   the fertility freefall that women experience after the age of 35, that's   quite something.

Kwa akina dada it is even worse......msichelewe sana kuzaa watoto wenu kama mnataka wawe na afya njema...................

Kwa akina dada it is even worse......msichelewe sana kuzaa watoto wenu kama mnataka wawe na afya njema...................[/QUOTE]

Ruta you are disturbing me nipo kusoma ... wewe umeleta page zote hizo unategemea nini? ,,, LOL

HTML:
Ruta you are disturbing me nipo kusoma ... wewe umeleta page zote hizo unategemea nini? ,,, LOL

Utazimaliza tu ondoa shaka.......................na utatoa mchango mzuri nina uhakika.........................

HTML:

Utazimaliza tu ondoa shaka.......................na utatoa mchango mzuri nina uhakika.........................

Nimekimbia forums nyingine tokana na stress za international news ninazozipata the whole week..... sasa wewe na hii thread unanifanya nigundua amna nilicho kimbia. Naandaa lkn....

HTML:
So that's the bad news; now for the good.  There is  plenty you can do to look after yourself and keep your  fertility and  potency in tip-top condition. For a start, you can put  yourself on that  diet   you've been meaning to start. A man's waist size is directly   proportional to his testosterone level. All fat cells break down   testosterone, but belly fat destroys testosterone fastest of all. So the   higher a man's waist measurement, the lower his testosterone level.   Just to prove that it's not just your age that matters, a recent study   concluded that an extra 4-5 points on your BMI (body mass index) can   reduce your testosterone levels to that of a man ten years older than   you. A waist size of 40 inches (102 centimetres) or more is also a risk   factor for heart disease in men. Heart disease slows blood flow   throughout the body, and that includes your penis.  

You may also want to go over other aspects of your lifestyle   that could impact on your fertility. And consider having an MOT with   your GP or a "well man" check with your nurse. Common causes of male   infertility include clogged ejaculatory ducts and enlarged veins in the   scrotum, called varicoceles. All of these conditions are treatable.   (Read more about the causes of infertility.) 

Finally, you can comfort yourself with the fact that, while male   fertility may gradually decline with the years, the majority of chaps   will still be fertile and functioning at 60 and beyond. Compared with   the fertility freefall that women experience after the age of 35, that's   quite something.
Kwa akina dada it is even worse......msichelewe sana kuzaa watoto wenu kama mnataka wawe na afya njema...................

• Ruta I do agree with the research but the end result is more useful in the western countries where men and women are driven with ambitions and careers and unnecessary laws such as legal abortion. Despite the scientific research (which I have to believe has some flaws for it was only applied on men and women in one area); I greatly believe a 45 year old man can produce via the mother of course a healthy child, the issue only remains that that age is not advisible if you really want to play part in your kids life. And I also agree that there are a few and rare cases of a 45 plus to produce an abnormal child.

For instance in the US they do have a very low birth rate and on top of that it has been falling since 2007 to the present. These people are so developed that they have no time of having babies, which I believe is one of the strong logical explanation on their backing abortion as legal (can the US get any crazier???)

Abortion in the United States
has been legal in every state since the United States Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, on January 22, 1973. Prior to "Roe", there were exceptions to the abortion ban in at least 10 states; "Roe" established that a woman has a right to self-determination (often referred to as a "right to privacy") covering the decision whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term, but that this right must be balanced against a state's interest in preserving fetal life. Women are, obviously, known human persons. They make up the majority of known human persons. Human persons have rights that an embryo or fetus does not have until its personhood can be established. For various reasons, the personhood of a fetus is generally understood to commence between 22 and 24 weeks. This is the point at which the neocortex develops, and it is also the earliest known point of viability--the point at which a fetus can be taken from the womb and, given the proper medical care, still have a meaningful chance of long-term survival.

• Alaf the Irony ni kua wanasema motto wa wiki 22 na 24 bado si kiumbe hivyo akina haki za kibinadamu hivyo chaweza tolewa! Ruta naendelea kusema kuhusu swala la wadada tusiozaa tufanye haraka kabla ya miaka 35 – si kweli.. nimenukuu sehemu ya huyu mama for kwangu ame sound more logical (blue)than the daughter – ingawa na the daughter nae kauliza maswala ya msingi (red)…

Nonsense, Mom says. Waiting simply made me older — more tired, less patient, more set in my ways, less flexible. If she had waited to have children, she would not have been a very young 42 when her third child was in college, which is when she started a whole new career, going to law school, no longer fettered by the daily needs of a family. When to have a baby is an emotional and logistical choice, not a scientific one. Do you feel ready and able? Is it the right moment in your life and your work? We are much less likely to look at it through a scientific lens, weighing the data, calculating the odds of infertility or Down syndrome or autism.

• Kwa ufupi kuhusu umri wenye uwezo wa wanawake kupata mimba… si miaka 35 bali twaweza za mpaka 42 wengine wanagonga hadi 60..

According to (Bucher, et al., 1931). Menopause can be officially declared (in an adult woman who is not pregnant, is not lactating, and who has an intact uterus) when there has been amenorrhea (absence of any menstruation) for one complete year. Menopause has a wide starting range, but can usually be expected in the age range of 42–58. An early menopause can be related to cigarette smoking, higher body mass index, racial/ethnic factors, illnesses, chemotherapy, radiation and the surgical removal of the uterus and/or both ovaries (Bucher, et al. 1930).

HTML:
Kwa ufupi kuhusu umri wenye uwezo wa wanawake kupata mimba… si miaka 35 bali twaweza za mpaka 42 wengine wanagonga hadi 60..

Uwezo wa kuzaa is one thing and exposing a child and a mother to health risks is another thing altogether........

So kama huna uwezo wa kutunza huyo mtoto inabidi tu uzae kwa sababu umri unaenda au? au kama hujaolewa ujibebeshe mimba hata kwa mume wa mtu kisa umri unaenda au? Naamini mungu aliekupangia kuolewa au kuoa ukiwa na umri wa miaka 45 ana makusudi yake kwako. Kwani mbona sara alizaa akiwa na miaka 90? Kila kitu anapanga Mungu wajameni.

Kusema kwamba umri huu sio sahihi kwa hili au kwa lile ndio unaosababisha wakinamama akishafikisha umri basi hata kama Mungu hajampangia anabeba mume wa mtu au anajibebesha mimba makusudi na kulazimisha ndoa matokeo yake ni ndoa zenye utata kila siku mikwaruzo. Ukiuliza kisa naona umri unaenda naogopa kuzeeka bila kuzaa au kuolewa

HTML:
Kwa ufupi kuhusu umri wenye uwezo wa wanawake kupata mimba… si miaka 35 bali twaweza za mpaka 42 wengine wanagonga hadi 60..

Uwezo wa kuzaa is one thing and exposing a child and a mother to health risks is another thing altogether........

It is the same to me, most of wadada katika nchi hizo hawataki kuzaa mapeme, kwa sasa takwim zinaonesha wengi ni from 35 kuendelea ndio wanazaa,

Lengo la kugusia hilo swala ni kwamba, hio article ni more applicable kwao huko huko walikofanyia research, naamini hayo matatizo katika thread yao yanawapata wao zaidi kuliko wanaume wetu wa kiafrica.

Back
Top Bottom