Ukweli mchungu: Tanzania is NOT catching up to Kenya

Having a time to relax is one of the quality life indicators, I know you don't know it because you are a cheap labour.
So you have been relaxing 24/7 hours in a day for the entire year? Why can't you just be free and say that you are jobless so that at least I can offer you herdsman job to keep you busy

So you have been relaxing 24/7 hours in a day for the entire year? Why can't you just be free and say that you are jobless so that at least I can offer you herdsman job to at least keep you busy an offer you some coin to put in your pocket
I know that you are a nurse which simply means you have been hired mostly to deal with human ass, hahahaha so you can't offer me a job because am an entrepreneur and one day I can employ you when you will have been sucked, nobody knows

I know that you are a nurse which simply means you have been hired mostly to deal with human ass, hahahaha so you can't offer me a job because am an entrepreneur and one day I can employ you when you get sucked, nobody knows
You don't have the intelligence to run any business young man. The best thing you can do is to scream very hard in other people's funerals.

I know that you are a nurse which simply means you have been hired mostly to deal with human ass, hahahaha so you can't offer me a job because am an entrepreneur and one day I can employ you when you will have been sucked, nobody knows
Go get your school fees back from your English teacher ,eti "sucked".
What the hell is that word in that sentence?
Or you meant sacked?
Danganyika head.

You don't have the intelligence to run any business young man. The best thing you can do is to scream very hard in other people's funerals.
This dude is very ignorant but always thinks he's brilliant.Always talking crap .Anafaa tu kuwekwa probation

This dude is very ignorant but always thinks he's brilliant.Always talking crap .Anafaa tu kuwekwa probation
I think rehabilitation can do better Justice to him
Ukweli mchungu
tapatalk_1606161381622.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom