Ujumbe wa mapenzi - love message

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
wanachama sasa tuanze kuandika ujumbe wa mapenzi ambao unakuvutia na ungependa kushirikiana na wenzako popote pale wanaposoma jukwaa hili karibuni sana

Last edited by a moderator:
Ade nakupenda sana ahsante kwa kunipa nafasi ndani ya maisha yako moyo wako na kwa kila kitu chako , ninakuheshimu na kukuthamini wewe pamoja na penzi letu tulilonalo - furaha yangu ni mimi nawewe kuishi pamoja milele mwaaa -

Last edited:
Ade nakupenda sana ahsante kwa kunipa nafasi ndani ya maisha yako moyo wako na kwa kila kitu chako , ninakuheshimu na kukudhamini wewe pamoja na penzi letu tulilonalo - furaha yangu ni mimi nawewe kuishi pamoja milele mwaaa -

Huyo Ade unamthamini au unataka kumdhamini benki?

It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.

If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you

Shy naona kitabu chako unacho andika bado hakijakamilika ................... kwa kuibua mijadala tata hatukuwezi

Love most definitely exists. It is far more real than the lines on your palms. The only plausible reason any one will think otherwise is if they are yet to experience the beauty, I dare say the absolute joy of loving somebody and being loved in return by the person in question. Yes, love can be painful at times, disappointments, unfulfilled dreams, expectations cut short and so on, but life itself is a risk and unfortunately if one ventures not, it automatically follows that one gains not. Playing safe becomes exceedingly dangerous if one decides to pretend that love is simply a fragment of some weak people's imagination.

When you love someone, you think of the person when you open your eyes in the morning, they're in your mind as you go to bed and the hours in between. Loving someone is putting their needs and comfort first, never seeking to hurt them. Loving someone is feeling complete, regardless of whatever situation you might find yourself in. One can go on and on but the only way to understand what love is and if it indeed exists is to experience it. On that note, I sincerely wish those who do not YET subscribe to Cupid's school of thought the very best.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Shy, nakulinganishe na Dr. Pimbi katika gazeti la Sun anavyotongoza. Hizo lugha zako za kutongoza tu hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! kudos Shy

I've decided to write to you. The quantity of words is never what is important, but what counts is the quality of those words. A perfect love, a best friend and a good love is what am looking for. and that you are that man so passionate and romantic and you always inspire my heart and soul, and that i will always treat you like a king.

You are special, and i know by now that you are my destiny. I would not like to spend a lot of time finding out, and I want you to take me away with you if that is truly
what you wish deep in your heart and your soul and I can assure you that I
would make you the happiest man in the world.It is up to you to let me know what you think, what you feel and what you truly hope and wish for you.

and when you make up your mind can find me here waiting for you

There is no true love in the world in actual sense. True love exist only in scriptures as hadithi.

So conclusively I suspect it never existed. Cause if it did it would not have happened to be in so many story scriptures.

Does it make sense?

Did true love ever exist?

In short the tru love exists only to sensible parents and their sensible kids. Another type of tru love, for sure here Shy mean a man and a woman, huby and wife, boy vs gilr friend, etc, you name the pairs, never exist. This observation is from my inner most heart!!! the only tru love existed for these pairs is from Christ himself.

Akina dada na kaka kama unajipa moyo kuwa unapata tru love from your partner hiyo ni assumptions tu ili angalao muweze ku maintain harmony but in reality sahau. Hata hivyo, tujipe moyo kuwa true love ipo ili kpunguza life frustrations.

Both ways, unaweza kutajiwa all love phrases in the love dictionary lakini ukijeuza mgongo tu unasahaulika kama mtu alivyosahau ziwa la mama.

Jaribu kukataa life extremes na uwe simple then mambo madogo hayatakusumbua. Mind perfection za mambo yako zaidi.

I've decided to write to you. The quantity of words is never what is important, but what counts is the quality of those words. A perfect love, a best friend and a good love is what am looking for. and that you are that man so passionate and romantic and you always inspire my heart and soul, and that i will always treat you like a king.

You are special, and i know by now that you are my destiny. I would not like to spend a lot of time finding out, and I want you to take me away with you if that is truly
what you wish deep in your heart and your soul and I can assure you that I
would make you the happiest man in the world.It is up to you to let me know what you think, what you feel and what you truly hope and wish for you.

and when you make up your mind can find me here waiting for you

Was this meant for me?Actually I dont have to ask I know that was for me!
You are the best!

It existed when my grandma and grandpa were falling in love!Actually they are soon to celebrate their sixty years of marriage!

Stay close .. you have something to learn from them ... we are eager to hear it from you

I wish them well and congratulations to them too

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom