Uhuru would beat all candidates in a runoff.

symon karanja

Jun 21, 2012
I think kenya would beta elect a suspect than a kigeugeu accordin to latest synovate polls in kenya presidential elections

Uhuruto are my preffered cadidates cz i c good future in them 4 Kenya esp nt tolerating the white man n trying to make Kenya dependant on its self

Lets wait and see, it's a battle of institutions..with potential losers remaining with the recipe of orchestrating drama as their only trump card.

I think kenya would beta elect a suspect than a kigeugeu accordin to latest synovate polls in kenya presidential elections

Election day comes soon enough. March is not far. I believe that the next president of Kenya is neither Raila nor Uhuru.

Raila is the next president, you like or not

If Raila is in a runoff with Uhuru he will win. But with any other person he will loose.The mathematics of the tribes dictates as follows: Uhuru will loose because peter Kenneth will divide his kikuyu vote to the extend that he will not even be in a runoff as Ruto will not be able to deliver Rift valley votes to Uhuru. Without Uhuru in the runoff Raila looses to any other person as they will have the Kikuyu and rift valley Support which is all anyone needs to win the election. Poor Waubani, living in Utopia. Come back to earth

If Raila is in a runoff with Uhuru he will win. But with any other person he will loose.The mathematics of the tribes dictates as follows: Uhuru will loose because peter Kenneth will divide his kikuyu vote to the extend that he will not even be in a runoff as Ruto will not be able to deliver Rift valley votes to Uhuru. Without Uhuru in the runoff Raila looses to any other person as they will have the Kikuyu and rift valley Support which is all anyone needs to win the election. Poor Waubani, living in Utopia. Come back to earth

Poor analysis! wrong prediction! I dont see any one of your men to compete with Raila!

Election day comes soon enough. March is not far. I believe that the next president of Kenya is neither Raila nor Uhuru.

That would make me a happy man, i believe neither of them has anything to offer Kenya.

waubani u jst make me happy bet u aint a kenya n if one an ignorant one ati pita ken splitting kikuyu votes nt even in his county can he be elected let alone presidency i luv the guys strategy bt its too early 4 him....as the media say uhuru said u either join him or perish politically in mountain region n dats da truth in the ground. I think uhuru z da only cadidate who can beat all in a runoff accordin to opinion polls nt even mudavadi cn kip up da heat

Last edited by a moderator:
waubani u jst make me happy bet u aint a kenya n if one an ignorant one ati pita ken splitting kikuyu votes nt even in his county can he be elected let alone presidency i luv the guys strategy bt its too early 4 him....as the media say uhuru said u either join him or perish politically in mountain region n dats da truth in the ground. I think uhuru z da only cadidate who can beat all in a runoff accordin to opinion polls nt even mudavadi cn kip up da heat
Elect any of the ICC suspects and see how this country will be slapped with sanctions left right and center, we need some fresh blood in tha game. UHURU was born so f**kng rich, poverty is a vocabulary he has never encountered, Ruto is full of shit he can never be nobadys president, Raila is full of Vitendawili but might win coz he moves masses. If kenyans can vote with their heads, then PETER KENNETH will definitely carry the day...but that is wishfull thinking as depicted here where the majority refuse to vote with their heads, but along tribal lines. goddamn.

Back
Top Bottom