Uhuru drives himself around the city to check on covid 19 compliance by Kenyans

Kevin85ify

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2019
Uhuru has lately made a habit of driving himself around the city.

President Uhuru Kenyatta at the weekend made impromptu tours around Nairobi to inspect enforcement of travel restrictions imposed to curb the spread of coronavirus.

Yesterday, the President, who was driving his Mercedes G-Wagon in a convoy of 4 security vehicles, stopped at a roadblock in Ndenderu, Kiambaa, on the Nairobi-Nakuru highway at around 1.25pm.

Sources said he praised the police officers for their work and wished them the best as they enforce the order to stop movements in and out of the Nairobi Metropolitan Area for 21 days.

The Head of State also reportedly demanded total firmness by the police even on enforcing the dusk-to-dawn curfew. Uhuru then left towards Ruaka, as it started to rain.

The vehicles later drove back to State House before the curfew hours. The President has lately been driving himself in the city.

After announcing the extension of travel restrictions earlier in the day, Uhuru on Saturday night made a similar low-key trip to check compliance with various measures he announced to curb Covid-19 spread.

He is reported to have made the impromptu tour in the absence of members of National Emergency Response Committee that is chaired by Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang'i, just hours after announcing a 21-day extension of the countrywide curfew.

Ana bahati alirudi ikulu kabla ya curfew. Angepatana na mboys ungesikia, Kiprono eti huyu nyang'au anasema yeye ni Uhunyee ampia yeye ata mimi ni Tonalt Trump. Leo lazima akule ugali na rungu, anakaa kama kiriminoo!
Hahaha.

Ana bahati alirudi ikulu kabla ya curfew. Angepatana na mboys ungesikia, Kiprono eti huyu nyang'au anasema yeye ni Uhunyee ampia yeye ata mimi ni Tonalt Trump. Leo lazima akule ugali na rungu, anakaa kama kiriminoo!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bruh.....I'm done with you bro!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA, I need you to give me the contacts of your supplier. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Back
Top Bottom