Uganda women want law that allows them to divorce men with bigger penis

Boflo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 20, 2010
The demand by Uganda women to have a clause in the Domestic Relations Bill that allows them to divorce men with bigger organs is something interesting because it confuses one on what exactly women want. This bill has got a lot of controversial stuff in it but let me concentrate on this issue for now to see if it makes sense to people out there.
I'm afraid I look at this issue in different ways but either way, I think when people decide to get married, these are some of the things they should be ready to put up with. It will be a travesty to marriage if people start divorcing each other because either of their sexual organs has ballooned for some reason. It can only make sense if the divorce is asked when the relationship is at its early stages because there it can be argued that the person did not know exactly what they were getting themselves into, but not when the relationship has been there for a long time. People should learn to appreciate certain things about each other outside the bedroom, and I believe it is what has kept our grandfathers in marriage for ages.
uganda.jpg

Ithink they are wrong suppose if it is on there side.hivi inamaana kama mwanamke huko kwao akipata fistula huwa anakuwa dvorced? kwanini wa divorce wanaume wenye hizo organ kubwa walipoolewa hawakuziona?

Ukistahajabu ya mussa???

Bofloooooooooo mada zako mmmhhhh Boflooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I think all these are the aftermaths of Beijing Declaration of 1994.

They are right if the Mp's has bigger stuffs will never pave the way towards this bill.

Interesting!

Sometimes is good to talk, This women interestingly have passed there menopausal barrier, so It would be true that good and satisfying sex is not in the diary. funny!

I think this is a first joke in the JF International Forum from Boflo....No scource of info!

Ugandans are famous for their stupid ****..they should develop their country first and address issues of extreme poverty,maternal deaths,nodding disease, ebola,war,dictatorship and all **** that flies from Uganda before engaging in foolish laws like killing gays and divorcing big-dicked men.:shock:

Ukistahajabu ya mussa???

Bofloooooooooo mada zako mmmhhhh Boflooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

mada zake zikoje mkuu?? au zimekaa ki**** zaidi.. hapana mi nadhani jamaa ndo staili yake tu ya kugrab our attention.. ila hata mi huwa simuelewi huyu dada/kaka boflo.

Mi nafikiri issue will be for those who have enlarged their organs by using artificial drugs. Wacha watimuane!