Ufunuo wa nyakati za mwisho utimilifu wa dahari na kikomo cha muda

To my understanding so far nobody knows the real truth. Others claim to know and in the process try to establish order out of chaos but actually they know nothing or themselves are in the path of seeking.

We humans haven't really figured out the big questions above all.
"Why are we here?"
"What follows when we die?"

Various teachings have tried and others have established supremacy but in reality nothing is certain. But that is not good for life because of the chaos that come with NOT KNOWING.

Truth is universal just like science no matter what language used to explain.

With that in mind you come to realize that we as humans haven't really found the universal truth hence the emergency of different version of events and interpretations i.e biblical, Islam, Buddhism among others.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

In simple term you are talking about "ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF THE WHOLE WORLD"???
litsen mkuu,Neno Mungu (,God) is just a name being asigned kumanisha supernatural being ..

God is not a universal language ya kugeneralize kuwa supernatural one anaitwa God ,ndo mana muslims will call him Allah..

Swahili people will call him Mungu..

do you get me..?? kumuita Mungu it depends with the religion you trust through..

but in scientific way we call (him/her/it/them) universal conciousness or universe..

so usilazimishe supernatural aitwe God wakati God ni English word...

understand things before you make a comment...

In simple term you are talking about "ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF THE WHOLE WORLD"???
kama ni whole world labda ndo hilo jina but am talking about the creator of the universe and not World..

world is just a small village in a continent...

if God is the creator of the small village( world) now its ok but am talking about the supercreator of the universal from point of generality..

To my understanding so far nobody knows the real truth. Others claim to know and in the process try to establish order out of chaos but actually they know nothing or themselves are in the path of seeking.

We humans haven't really figured out the big questions above all.
"Why are we here?"
"What follows when we die?"

Various teachings have tried and others have established supremacy but in reality nothing is certain. But that is not good for life because of the chaos that come with NOT KNOWING.

Truth is universal just like science no matter what language used to explain.

With that in mind you come to realize that we as humans haven't really found the universal truth hence the emergency of different version of events and interpretations i.e biblical, Islam, Buddhism among others.

Sanaa ya kifo man go through that one.. You may get something out there

1. Ushawahi kuwa member of secret society?

2. je secret society ndio option pekee ya kuwa connected na universal consciousness?

3. Wewe tayari uko connected na universal consciousness??
maswali yako ya kitoto sana kiongozi...you ask things like a kid aise...

Mi nimekushindwa ujue..

unahitaji kujiunga na secret societ?? find a way and you will get sio openly hapa mitandaoni...

yani kama mambo yanaendeshwa kwa siri halafu unataka mtu akuunge hapa hapa mtandaoni..?? you re not seriuz..

thats is not the way we learn thingd my buda man...

Unaweza ukawatafuta kwa siri hao members wakakunga an not among them pliz...

Unaweza ukawatafuta kwa siri hao members wakakunga an not among them pliz...

Haya ndio majibu na wala si kusema maswali ni ya kitoto.
My qns were not suggest that i wanna join em. U got me wrong.

There is always a best way to answer a question even it comes from the foolish one.

ONCE CODED HENCE DECODED

Haya ndio majibu na wala si kusema maswali ni ya kitoto.

There is always a best way to answer a question even it comes from the foolish one.

ONCE CODED HENCE DECODED
una maswali ya kitoto...kama majibu unayo ulikuwa unauliza nini sasa...

avoid being a foolish one kuuliza kitu ambacho unajua ...

Back
Top Bottom