Ufunuo wa nyakati za mwisho utimilifu wa dahari na kikomo cha muda

Sanaa ya kifo man go through that one.. You may get something out there
I don't really have to. But just so you know, i came to that conclusion not because of faith but through searching and reading through various literatures.
We are just trying to connect the dots trying to understand a pattern but that's that nothing concrete beyond that because at the surface someone or an institution might claim that they have the answers but once you join them and dig deeper nothing is found and that's when people start to go astray defying the principles of that particular institution just like the ones undertaking theological studies to become Roman Catholic padre.

What sickens me is the fact that we are made to believe that everything is in the bible or the Holy Quran or whatever the so called holy books that are out there. In reality that is not true. But arguing with a person whose only reference is some holy book is like trying to teach complex mathematical equations to a 2 months old infant.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

What sickens me is the fact that we are made to believe that everything is in the bible or the Holy Quran or whatever the so called holy books that are out there. In reality that is not true. But arguing with a person whose only reference is some holy book is like trying to teach complex mathematical equations to a 2 months old infant.

kwakua ni vitabu vilivyoleta ustaarabu kwa binadamu kwani bila vitabu vya imani dunia isingekua sehemu salama ya kuishi kwaio ndomana mada nyingi zinazungukia humo

kwakua ni vitabu vilivyoleta ustaarabu kwa binadamu kwani bila vitabu vya imani dunia isingekua sehemu salama ya kuishi kwaio ndomana mada nyingi zinazungukia humo
Na nakubaliana na wewe kuhusu hilo ila nachopinga ni swala la kuvifanya ndo viwe ultimatums.
Yaan kama unavosema tunazungukia humo anything different kinapewa majina kama shetani or mpinga kristo n.k

I don't really have to. But just so you know, i came to that conclusion not because of faith but through searching and reading through various literatures.
We are just trying to connect the dots trying to understand a pattern but that's that nothing concrete beyond that because at the surface someone or an institution might claim that they have the answers but once you join them and dig deeper nothing is found and that's when people start to go astray defying the principles of that particular institution just like the ones undertaking theological studies to become Roman Catholic padre.

I thought you could give a try.... But it seems that you have already drawn your own conclusions.. Can't you see that you are limiting yourself by putting boundaries on your point of views ?

Back
Top Bottom