UFC & Mixed Martial Arts

Je, kuna wapenzi wa mixed martial arts humu?

Nyani, kwani nawe unazipiga?!
....mimi nilicheza zamani sana jijitsu (kama aka 12 hivi), ila najiona bado wamowamo, saa nyingine nakuwa najiamini kupita kiasi haswa haswa nikiwa navinjari viwanja utafikiri itanisaidia vile, hali ugomvi wa mle ni wa vyupa, spring knives na ukiwa na bahati mbaya sana bastola!! Ni ile hali tu yakuwa unajua/ulijua kitu ndiyo inakuingia na kukututumua kichwa haswa pale tungi linapopanda!!

Nyani, kwani nawe unazipiga?!
....mimi nilicheza zamani sana jijitsu (kama aka 12 hivi), ila najiona bado wamowamo, saa nyingine nakuwa najiamini kupita kiasi haswa haswa nikiwa navinjari viwanja utafikiri itanisaidia vile, hali ugomvi wa mle ni wa vyupa, spring knives na ukiwa na bahati mbaya sana bastola!! Ni ile hali tu yakuwa unajua/ulijua kitu ndiyo inakuingia na kukututumua kichwa haswa pale tungi linapopanda!!

MImi ni mtu wa ground and pound....

Yeah...Anderson is a beast...did you see how he finished Dah Henderson..?

And that man was meant to be his biggest challenge so far but surprisingly it turned out to be a huge mismatch! I would love to see him going up the limit to fight big boys like Chuck and Tito.

.....haya magangwe, jisifieni tu na hizo mbavu zenu nene na vifua kama banda la uani!! mie mkiniletea zenu, napiga simu 911, sina muda wakupeana ng'eu. LOL.

.....haya magangwe, jisifieni tu na hizo mbavu zenu nene na vifua kama banda la uani!! mie mkiniletea zenu, napiga simu 911, sina muda wakupeana ng'eu. LOL.

Ukiacha kunywa hilo gongo na wewe utaweza tu...kwikwikwiiii

And that man was meant to be his biggest challenge so far but surprisingly it turned out to be a huge mismatch! I would love to see him going up the limit to fight big boys like Chuck and Tito.

Ebwana kesho (3/29) Frank Shamrock atazipiga na Cung Le....usikose hiyo babu....itakuwa kwenye Showtime...

I'm picking Frank to win..

Nyani umeiskia hii? Mi nadhani boxer yoyote ana advantage kubwa akizipiga na mtu wa MMA, boxers wamezoea kutumia mikono yao tu while kwa mtu wa MMA itakuwa kama vile amekatwa baadhi ya viungo vyake alivyozoea kuvitumia. I dont think it is wise move for Anderson...

Source:The Sun

UFC MIDDLEWEIGHT champion Anderson Silva has challenged legendary fighter Roy Jones Jr to a bout in the ring.

Some of boxing's biggest stars, including Floyd Mayweather, Bernard Hopkins and Tommy Morrison, have slammed mixed martial artists for an apparent lack of technique.

But now Brazilian star Silva has attempted to answer the criticism by daring Jones to take fight him in a boxing match.

Ed Soares, Silva's manager, told MMAWeekly.com: "Anderson would really love to fight Roy Jones Jr in a boxing match.

"It's not just talk, we really would like to put that fight together.

"We respect Jones' boxing ability and think he's one of the best but we're tired of different boxers saying that MMA fighters aren't technical.

"Anderson would love to fight Roy Jones in a boxing match under boxing rules to prove that MMA fighters are technical too.

A clash between a top mixed martial artist and an elite boxer would be a huge draw for fight fans across the world, but it is unlikely UFC president Dana White would sanction the event unless his promotion controlled it.

Last year, Jones lavished praise on the UFC in an interview conducted by Boxing Scene.

He said: "UFC is the best fighting the best and that's what boxing has to do. If you are an ultimate fighter, you are going to fight someone who is going to fight.

"In UFC, if you lose to a good fighter, you lost, you still know you are good fighter, and you come back the next day and fight again.

"In boxing, if you lose - that's it. You are done. I lose a few fights, they want to tell me I'm washed up and I don't have it any more."

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom