Ufafanuzi wa scholarship kuhusu kigezo cha muombaliji lazima awe amefaulu mitihani ya IELTS, TOEFL

VeroEretico

JF-Expert Member
Jun 23, 2013
Wakuu mwenye kujua haya mambo naomba anipe mwanga kuwa mitihani hii inafanyiwa wapi, na kwani ni lazima uifanye ndio upate scholarship? Je kama hapa kwetu Tz masomo yote yanafundishwa kwa English kuna uhitaji wa kufanya hii mitihani ya proficiency in English tests (IELTS, TOEFL and Pearson ).

Hello, English competency test for students are taken for the purpose of testing your English skills if are enough for you to be able to study your degree in English. The targeted applicants are those who come from countries that do not speak English as a first language (i.e mother tongue language.)
Depending on the scholarship it may be must or not must to take English Competency tests. But if the scholarship requires you to sit for the test before applying then i advise you to start as early as possible, for example if its TOEFL you just need to visit USA embassy at Oysterbay in Dar Es Salaam then meet with Education counselor for further help, and for IELTS just visit British Council at Azikiwe Street ,Posta Dar es Salaam. Also if your scholarship gives you option to opt IELTS or TOEFL i recommend to opt. for IELTS since it requires minimum time for preparation.

For further help check with me in +255 713 588 526.

Hello, English competency test for students are taken for the purpose of testing your English skills if are enough for you to be able to study your degree in English. The targeted applicants are those who come from countries that do not speak English as a first language (i.e mother tongue language.)
Depending on the scholarship it may be must or not must to take English Competency tests. But if the scholarship requires you to sit for the test before applying then i advise you to start as early as possible, for example if its TOEFL you just need to visit USA embassy at Oysterbay in Dar Es Salaam then meet with Education counselor for further help, and for IELTS just visit British Council at Azikiwe Street ,Posta Dar es Salaam. Also if your scholarship gives you option to opt IELTS or TOEFL i recommend to opt. for IELTS since it requires minimum time for preparation.

For further help check with me in +255 713 588 526.
Thanks for your response but i lives far away from Dar es Salaam in( region) so there is any other way to help the one who are living in Other regions like me and needs to do these tests.

If your far away from Dar es Salaam, the only another test center is located in kilimanjaro,Moshi municipal at ISM campus.
Hiki kizungu hiki kizungu wajameni ' If your far from .....or if you are far away.......or if you live too far away from ....' tuanzie hapa Mkuu

For IELTS there are some tutorial sessions offered before the test, maybe a week or 2 before the test, also for TOEFL soon after registering for the test they will provide u with some useful materials that can help u prepare for the test, also you can visit US embassy at Dar es Salaam ,They offer some resources in their Library that can help u with preparation.

Hiki kizungu hiki kizungu wajameni ' If your far from .....or if you are far away.......or if you live too far away from ....' tuanzie hapa Mkuu
Utasikia wenyewe wanazisingizia smart phone "kwenye prediction word mode "Kweli kidhungu ni janga la Taifa!

For IELTS there are some tutorial sessions offered before the test, maybe a week or 2 before the test, also for TOEFL soon after registering for the test they will provide u with some useful materials that can help u prepare for the test, also you can visit US embassy at Dar es Salaam ,They offer some resources in their Library that can help u with preparation.
I just don't get this guy, sometimes the English is straight and sometimes it's as crooked as hell. In this case it may just be the prediction text shit....just giving him the benefit of the doubt!
If your far away from Dar es Salaam, the only another test center is located in kilimanjaro,Moshi municipal at ISM campus.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom