UDSM: Siri ya kiongozi wa CHADEMA kuanzisha fujo wakati wa kusikiliza kesi ya Uchaguzi DARUSO

Halafu kuna watu bado wanaamini kusoma UDSM ndio unaonekana "kichwaa" hahahahahaha kazi ipo! (Allumn wa chuo hiki sitaki povu)
we mhadzabe acha upuuzi hyo taarifa haijawekwa clearly na hyo informer lakin kuna mambo ndani mwenye akili timamu anaweza kuelewa yanayoendelea

Halafu kuna watu bado wanaamini kusoma UDSM ndio unaonekana "kichwaa" hahahahahaha kazi ipo! (Allumn wa chuo hiki sitaki povu)
we mhadzabe acha upuuzi hyo taarifa haijawekwa clearly na hyo informer lakin kuna mambo ndani mwenye akili timamu anaweza kuelewa yanayoendelea

we mhadzabe acha upuuzi hyo taarifa haijawekwa clearly na hyo info

rmer lakin kuna mambo ndani mwenye akili timamu anaweza kuelewa yanayoendelea

vipi kuhusu hii Issue ya kutoa hongoView attachment 798448

IN THE OFFICE OF JUDICIAL ORGAN
DAR ES SALAAM STUDENTS ORGANIZATION (DARUSO)
ELECTION APPLICATION NO______ OF 2018
BETWEEN
EVARIST MATULANYA ……………………………………………..………APPLICANT
VERSUS
DARUSO Electoral Committee Chairperson……………………… 1
ST RESPONDENTS
DARUSO Electoral Committee Secretary…….…………………..
NHONYA HAROUN STANLEY…...................................................2RD RESPONDENT
FRANK ISACK…………. ………………………….……………………...3RD RESPONDENT
APPLICATION
CERTIFICATE OF URGENCY
I, EVARIST MATULANYA, a contestant in the 2018-2019 DARUSO presidential election and
the petitioner in the DARUSO election petition number 9 of 2018 herein DO HEREBY
CERTIFY that, in my opinion, hearing of this application is utmost urgency for the
following reasons:
1. Misinterpretation of the DARUSO Electoral Rules.
2. Disregard of the National laws as stated under Article 6 of the DARUSO
Constitution.
3. Misuse of the powers vested to the organ by the DARUSO constitution.
4. I undertake to appear for the hearing of an appeal on any day this honorable organ
here the matter immediately before any other business regarding it as extreme
urgency issue to which your court should act on.
Dated at Dar es Salaam this……………….day of…………………2018
EVARIST MATULANYA
DARUSO ELECTION PRESIDENTIAL CONDIDATE2018-2019 and
DARUSO ELECTION PETITIONER OF PETITION No.9 of 2018
…………………………………………….
Presented for filing this………day of……………….2018

This appeal comes after my petition to the DARUSO appellate organ whereby I was
petitioning against the Chairperson and the Secretary of the DARUSO Electoral
Committee jointly as the first respondents, Nhonya Haroun Stanley as the
second respondent and Frank Isack as the third respondent. Up on receiving my
appeal the Appellate Organ by their letter dated 1st June 2018 requested me to apply for
an extension of time. Despite the fact that the reasons for a good cause to hear my
appeal were provided, illegally an appellate board has struck out my appeal by the “so
called” decision and order of the board.
1. That the issue itself was misconceived by the appellate organ. My petition was
about the grievances of the election and not an appeal against the election. Article
23(4) of the constitution of DARUSO when stating the functions of the Electoral
Committee states “The Electoral committee shall have all such powers in respect of the
conduct of elections as provided in the Election Rules promulgated by the USRC ,including
the declaration of winners and entertaining election appeals and other election grievances as
detailed in the Election Rules, and its decisions shall be final and conclusive unless an
appeal is preferred to the Electoral Appellate organ in accordance with the Electoral Rules”.
This should be red with Rule 18(i) of the DARUSO Electoral Rules which states
inter alia that “Any party aggrieved by the decision of the electoral committee shall
appeal to the electoral appellate board by writing to the secretary to the board
within 48 hours after the electoral committee decisions or announced the results,
provided that the electoral committee shall provide information required by the
Board”..For the purpose of these provisions the Electoral appeals against election
and petitions on the grievances of elections should firstly be entertained by the
Electoral committee. Therefore because there is no any rule in the DARUSO
Electoral Rules governing Article 23 of the constitution of DARUSO, as to how
appeals shall be entertained by the Electoral Committee, the petition filed was not
an appeal rather a petition on the grievances of an election.
2. That the Electoral Appellate organ committed an erroneous act to dismiss a petition
on the ground of being time barred as per Rule 18(i) of the DARUSO Electoral
Rules. This is because Rule 18(i) of the DARUSO Electoral Rules which shortly reads
“Any party aggrieved by the decision of the electoral committee shall appeal to the electoral
appellate board by writing to the secretary to the board within 48 hours after the electoral
committee decisions or announced the results, provided that the electoral committee shall
provide information required by the Board “when red together with Article 23(4) of
the constitution of DARUSO which states “The Electoral committee shall have all such
powers in respect of the conduct of elections as provided in the Election Rules promulgated
by the USRC ,including the declaration of winners and entertaining election appeals and
other election grievances as detailed in the Election Rules, and its decisions shall be final
and conclusive unless an appeal is preferred to the Electoral Appellate organ in accordance
with the Electoral Rules” The time limit of 48 hours comes when it’s an appealagainst the decision made by the Electoral committee and not for the petition on the grievances of an election.
3. That the Electoral Appellate board breached a fundamental principle on the
principles of natural justice that “no one should be condemned unheard”. The law
presumes that when there is a written submission, one should be called upon to
defend it, unless there is a written law which provides that the written submission
shall be taken as evidence in determination of an issue. This roots from Article
13(6)(a) of the grand norm of the United Republic of Tanzania 1977,Rule 18(i)
of the DARUSO Electoral Rules of 2012,Rule 4(7) of the DARUSO Electoral Appeals
Rules which aims at insuring right to appeal and right to be heard are attained. I
was not called to defend my submission for I expected to clearly state the reasons
to why I was entitled to hearing by the appellate organ. Also I was not given an ample
time for preparation on the reasons to why my petition was to be heard. The Appellate board
summoned me on 1st June 2018 evening to prepare my written submission on why my
petition should be heard out of time by requesting for the extension of time and to be
submitted on 2nd June 2018 in the morning before 10:00 hours AM.
4. That it was a good cause to file a petition to the office of the vice chancellor
(Administration) this is because I could not file a petition to the organ which I did
not trust that’s why I could not file a petition to the Electoral committee .Also by
taking into account that Rule 16 of the DARUSO Electoral Rules that categorizes
the candidate claims into two categories, one being claims against fellow candidate
and another category is one against the grievances of an election. DARUSO rules
only cover the claims against a fellow candidate and do not cover the claims
against the grievances of an election. By looking upon Rule 5(3) of the University
chatter which among the functions of the Vice chancellor is an overseer of the
peace and security and all other activities in the university and because DARUSO is
a subsidiary of the other subsidiary of the other laws, I decided to file a petition
against the grievances of the election to the university management on that cause.
It should also be remembered that these rules are passed by the Council which is
the management itself, therefore when there is a gap in the DARUSO rules,
reference is made to the University chatter and other rules as promulgated by the
university Administration.
5. That the appellate board was to determine my petition as it was filed on 24th may
2018 in the office of the Vice Chancellor Administration. This is because upon
receiving of my petition, on the aforementioned date, the management informed
me that the election process had been suspended until further notice. On the same
day I had planned to file an appeal to the DARUSO appellate but because of the
election process being suspended I could not file it as I waited for the information
from the university management. This Electoral committee have been summoned by the management to write letters on
why they continued with the election process while it had been suspended by the
management. Therefore if it was not this suspension by the management as per
university chatter, my petition would be filed in the respective organ on the same
day. Because DARUSO is a subject to the University chatter as I said earlier, I had
to obey and wait on when to file my petition. I sincerely state that if I was called upon to defend my written submission, I would have clearly stated this fact.
6. That when there are no rules to govern a matter before the court, it applies its
inherent jurisdiction to entertain it. For the University of Dar es salaam Students
Organization DARUSO, the judicial organ has inherent jurisdiction to determine
issues originating from DARUSO in case there are no rules addressing it.
WHEREFORE, the applicant HEREBY, prays and requests for the following reliefs and
orders.
I. A declaration by this honorable organ that there is no specific time for
appeal on grievances of the election.
II. A declaration that the appellant had justifiable cause not to take action on
the information that all election activities had been suspended until further
notice and that’s why the ones who initiated the election of the USRC
leadership proceedings have been required to state the reasons by the
management.
III. The judicial organ to exercise its inherent jurisdiction vested to it as any
other judicial organ or court. For the interest of time the judicial organ
should exercise its inherent powers when there are no specific rules to
entertain the matter.
IV. A declaration that I was denied a right to be heard.
V. The Judicial organs should here the matter and declare that the decision of
the electoral appellate organ was irreparably and incurably defective which
could not create good environment for the free and fair elections.
Dated at Dar es Salaam this……………….day of…………………2018
EVARIST MATULANYA
DARUSO ELECTION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE 2018-2019 and
DARUSO ELECTION PETITIONER OF PETITION No.9 of 2018can be witnesses as some leaders of the

Barua zenu za kutishia waraka hizo..hazina mihuri bali kupima upepo msituletee humu ...Afu hivi hamjatambua kua tushachoka drama zenu saivi tunazipuuza tu.?

Sio siri tena baada ya moja ya inayosadikiwa kuwa document iliyosheheni hoja za mmoja wa wagombea anaedai kuwa ndiye aliyeshinda uchaguzi wa URAIS UDSM Bwana Evarist Matulanya ku leak, kulingana na maelezo ya moja ya wajumbe wa Judicial organ iliyoketi siku ya Alhamisi.

Aliyekuwa Mwenyekiti wa organ hiyo ambae pia ni kiongozi wa BAVICHA bwana Kinemo alianzsha fujo ili kuuzima mchakato wa usikilizwaji wa kesi ikiwa ni pamoja na kumtolea lugha chafu Mshauri wa wanafunzi ili aweze kuondoka kikaoni hapo ( kulingana na kanuni zao, mshauri anapotoka nje basi shughuli nzima inakuwa batili).

Inasemekana huu ni mpango ulio andaliwa na master plan wa shughuli za CHADEMA ndani ya viunga vya chuo kikuu cha Dar es salaam, bwana Charles William ambaye pia ni mfanyakazi wa gazeti la Mwanahalisi.

Kumekuwa na madai kuwa ktk uchaguzi huo aliyetangazwa mshindi hakushinda overall hata colleges moja kati ya 12 , japo supporters wake wanajinasibu kuwa siri ya ushindi anaijua bwana Kinemo.
View attachment 798150
Hii ni petition au ni plan ya petition? Au wewe ndiye uliyefanya fujo kwa kumnyang'anya mhusika na kukimbia nayo kabla hajaijaza petition hii? Mbona iko wazi!

Huyu bwana mdogo amekiuka utaratibu kwa nini apeleke kwa Management kutokuiamini kwake hio Applelate Body or whatever it is called hakumpi haki kuruka kiunzi yani ni kama vile mtu atoke na kesi mahakama ya mwanzo halafu aruke High Court sababu haiamini District Court, kwamba utetezi wake uwe High Court ina inherent jurisdiction sema sababu madogo sio wanasheria per se ila kwa wabobezi huyo dogo na application yake anapigwa chini kwa kukiuka taratibu sababu huwezi claim principles za natural justice wakati wewe mwenyewe ni mkukaji wa utaratibu husika he who claims equity must come with clean hands...

Sio siri tena baada ya moja ya inayosadikiwa kuwa document iliyosheheni hoja za mmoja wa wagombea anaedai kuwa ndiye aliyeshinda uchaguzi wa URAIS UDSM Bwana Evarist Matulanya ku leak, kulingana na maelezo ya moja ya wajumbe wa Judicial organ iliyoketi siku ya Alhamisi.

Aliyekuwa Mwenyekiti wa organ hiyo ambae pia ni kiongozi wa BAVICHA bwana Kinemo alianzsha fujo ili kuuzima mchakato wa usikilizwaji wa kesi ikiwa ni pamoja na kumtolea lugha chafu Mshauri wa wanafunzi ili aweze kuondoka kikaoni hapo ( kulingana na kanuni zao, mshauri anapotoka nje basi shughuli nzima inakuwa batili).

Inasemekana huu ni mpango ulio andaliwa na master plan wa shughuli za CHADEMA ndani ya viunga vya chuo kikuu cha Dar es salaam, bwana Charles William ambaye pia ni mfanyakazi wa gazeti la Mwanahalisi.

Kumekuwa na madai kuwa ktk uchaguzi huo aliyetangazwa mshindi hakushinda overall hata colleges moja kati ya 12 , japo supporters wake wanajinasibu kuwa siri ya ushindi anaijua bwana Kinemo.
View attachment 798150
wewe ulikimbia somo la mwandiko na kusoma, kajipange uje upya na bandiko lako au omba mtu akusaidie kuliwasilisha hili.

View attachment 798150
Mwanafunzi akiwa mmbea hata darasani hafanyi vizuri

Acheni drama madogo someni shule....hizo siasa hapo UDSM sio nzuri utarudi shamba peke yako

we mhadzabe acha upuuzi hyo taarifa haijawekwa clearly na hyo info

rmer lakin kuna mambo ndani mwenye akili timamu anaweza kuelewa yanayoendelea
Hii ndio aina ya wasomi wa suku hizi hapo UDSM!...Maskini UD yetu!

Yani pamoja na kutahadhalisha "msomi" wewe umeshindwa kabisa kuona mantiki katika kaandishi kangu!

Hivi
Hivi kweli kwa uandishi huu bado unajitetetea kwamba unahadhi ya kusoma hapo Mlimani?

Back
Top Bottom