Uchaguzi US: 2020

And if the Grand Unified Theory of America [GUTA] holds true: then the following will happen; whatever happens in the intervening times, Trump will be the US President for his second term, palipo majaliwa ya uhai.

The Grand Unified Theory of America [GUTA] still posits that Trump will be the inaugurated president in 2021. Here is a speculation on what may happen in the intervening time. Remember, speculation does not mean endorsement for or against any presidential candidate.

1. Biden may choose to take the higher road and concede, saying "United States is bigger than" himself and Trump. And that, "although I won, I decide to let Trump take second term if that is what will keep the republic." This speculation sounds least likely.

2. A judge or some legislatures may give Trump Electoral College electors despite Biden's ostensible win. Either Trump wins straight away or neither have the 270 seats required to win, therefore Trump wins through a Congressional vote.

3. The Supreme Court of United States hands the victory to Trump.

4. Both Biden and Trump remain relentless. Trump exhausts all legal and legislature options. Trump invokes The Insurrection Act and the Militia Act, and rule by decree, claiming he is to fix the electoral system. Things get kinetic and ugly.

Bases for these speculations:

1. [Was aired before the election].

2. https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdoc...d=0&billBody=S&billTyp=R&billNbr=0410&pn=2133

3. https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Personally I read news from the major media outlets. If something isn't there, then I won't go for that. The reason for that is major media outlets try to maintain journalistic standards and it is easier for me to verify if what they disseminate is true or not. Besides, a lot of political and social information we read on the internet is based individual opinions which very subjective.
Yes. Depending on " major media outlets( MMOs)" seems to be a good idea. However, these so called MMOs are highly manipulative by suppressing disturbing info of their elite customers! We can cite the Hunter Biden saga and CNN chief directives appeared in the 'minor media outlet', the Vertasi.

Therefore, relying on MMO heavily is a kind of self defeating!

Yes. Depending on " major media outlets( MMOs)" seems to be a good idea. However, these so called MMOs are highly manipulative by suppressing disturbing info of their elite customers! We can cite the Hunter Biden saga and CNN chief directives appeared in the 'minor media outlet', the Vertasi.

Therefore, relying on MMO heavily is a kind of self defeating!

Here’s the thing though. In these internet days, how do small media outlets make their money or survive and thrive in a very competitive environment? They apply the same tactic you have mentioned in your post. They are highly manipulative and they do suppress information which hurts their bottom line. What’s more, the small outlets aren’t responsible for what they put out.

Besides, you have to understand that some media outlets, in particular cable news outlets such as CNN and Fox news, were designed from the outset to use news as an entertainment art form. As such, they have identified whom they want to entertain and what kinds of news products should be offered to bring more viewer and increase the profits. For example, if you are right leaning, Fox News is your home. However, if you are left leaning CNN will be your choice. Therefore, one could argue that the manipulation and suppression of news isn’t entirely the fault of the media outlets, but rather it is the indication of what audience prefer to hear or read.

As for me, I listen to news with filters and from multiple sources. I can’t say I am not biased, but my backgrounds allow me to be independent and open minded.

A friend of mine is very religious and educated. In 2016 election, she told me the revolution was coming and when Trump won, she was over the moon. Now when I look back, I think if you don't pay attention, your belief can create blind spots and impair your thinking.
Zakumi, if you have some spare time please read the following op-ed by a U.S. Rep Denver Riggleman, R-VA, a republican

From Bigfoot to Trump World!

The supporters of President Trump are starting to resemble the people who I used to hang out with more than 15 years ago when — mostly as a lark — I would go on expeditions to the Pacific Northwest looking for Bigfoot, the mythical hairy behemoth believed by some to be hiding deep in the far-flung forests of North America.

It was almost a cult or a religious belief system. My fellow Bigfoot explorers saw signs of the creature everywhere, especially at night. Everybody saw red eyes. They had rocks thrown at them. They heard hoots and hollers and screams. They saw bent branches that were the territorial markings of Bigfoot but all I heard were friggin’ squirrels and birds screeching.

The belief was that 2020 election was stolen by Joe Biden and the Democrats! I quickly realized there was no way to have a rational discussion about the subject with Bigfoot believers. No matter what I used as logic, it was turned back on me. There was no basis I could get to them where we had a common understanding of what facts were and what truth was.

After a 15-year career as an Air Force intelligence officer and later as a NSA contractor specializing in counterterrorism issues, I was elected to Congress two years ago during a campaign in which I pledged to join the tea party–friendly House Freedom Caucus. My disaffection with my party grew with the rise of QAnon and this led to my own evolution to a GOP outcast.

QAnon is the cult-like conspiracy movement whose followers believe that a Deep State cabal of child sex traffickers and devil worshipers is working with Democrats to sabotage Donald Trump’s presidency. My doubts with this bizarre movement were clarified when retired Army Gen. Mike Flynn, the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and briefly Trump’s national security adviser, posted a video of himself this summer taking a QAnon-inspired oath: "Where we go one, we go all!"

I was horrified. There is no reason to have an oath from a baseline conspiracy theory that uses the same stuff from that anti-Semitic blood libel, the Protocols of Elders of Zion, that cobbles together truthers, that cobbles together birthers. I would say it’s a conspiracy sticky bomb.

trump-giuliani.jpg

Look at Rudy Giuliani. Look at Sidney Powell. Look at Jen Ellis. These lawyers have made repeated evidence-free claims about widespread fraud that took place in the 2020 election. They have taken small, isolated instances of voter fraud or election irregularities and “turned it into systemic fraud...

...and that’s turned into the NSA actually exploiting and injecting code into multiple voting machines that aren’t interconnected, that Dominion has implanted code from Venezuela, and that there’s an invasion of a United States military base in Germany, where computer servers used in the election are supposed to have been stolen.

They are creating a false narrative around a small kernel of truth and radicalizing people or pushing them into a belief system through a digital virus that is social media! This is how I became more outspoken in denouncing the mounting conspiracy-minded leanings of my party and led me to note the similarities with those I’d met on Bigfoot expeditions.

Zakumi, if you have some spare time please read the following op-ed by a U.S. Rep Denver Riggleman, R-VA, a republican

From Bigfoot to Trump World!

The supporters of President Trump are starting to resemble the people who I used to hang out with more than 15 years ago when — mostly as a lark — I would go on expeditions to the Pacific Northwest looking for Bigfoot, the mythical hairy behemoth believed by some to be hiding deep in the far-flung forests of North America.

It was almost a cult or a religious belief system. My fellow Bigfoot explorers saw signs of the creature everywhere, especially at night. Everybody saw red eyes. They had rocks thrown at them. They heard hoots and hollers and screams. They saw bent branches that were the territorial markings of Bigfoot but all I heard were friggin’ squirrels and birds screeching.

The belief was that 2020 election was stolen by Joe Biden and the Democrats! I quickly realized there was no way to have a rational discussion about the subject with Bigfoot believers. No matter what I used as logic, it was turned back on me. There was no basis I could get to them where we had a common understanding of what facts were and what truth was.

After a 15-year career as an Air Force intelligence officer and later as a NSA contractor specializing in counterterrorism issues, I was elected to Congress two years ago during a campaign in which I pledged to join the tea party–friendly House Freedom Caucus. My disaffection with my party grew with the rise of QAnon and this led to my own evolution to a GOP outcast.

QAnon is the cult-like conspiracy movement whose followers believe that a Deep State cabal of child sex traffickers and devil worshipers is working with Democrats to sabotage Donald Trump’s presidency. My doubts with this bizarre movement were clarified when retired Army Gen. Mike Flynn, the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and briefly Trump’s national security adviser, posted a video of himself this summer taking a QAnon-inspired oath: "Where we go one, we go all!"

I was horrified. There is no reason to have an oath from a baseline conspiracy theory that uses the same stuff from that anti-Semitic blood libel, the Protocols of Elders of Zion, that cobbles together truthers, that cobbles together birthers. I would say it’s a conspiracy sticky bomb.

Look at Rudy Giuliani. Look at Sidney Powell. Look at Jen Ellis. These lawyers have made repeated evidence-free claims about widespread fraud that took place in the 2020 election. They have taken small, isolated instances of voter fraud or election irregularities and “turned it into systemic fraud...

...and that’s turned into the NSA actually exploiting and injecting code into multiple voting machines that aren’t interconnected, that Dominion has implanted code from Venezuela, and that there’s an invasion of a United States military base in Germany, where computer servers used in the election are supposed to have been stolen.

They are creating a false narrative around a small kernel of truth and radicalizing people or pushing them into a belief system through a digital virus that is social media! This is how I became more outspoken in denouncing the mounting conspiracy-minded leanings of my party and led me to note the similarities with those I’d met on Bigfoot expeditions.

Thanks for sharing. The guy is spot on. What initially stated as a fringe movement of conspiracy theorists has become the staple of the major political party in America. I don’t know where this will lead and I don’t see any sign if this trend will stop any time sooner.

What’s also troubling is the escalation of irrational nationalism even in our own country, Tanzania.

The Grand Unified Theory of America [GUTA] still posits that Trump will be the inaugurated president in 2021. Here is a speculation on what may happen in the intervening time. Remember, speculation does not mean endorsement for or against any presidential candidate.

1. Biden may choose to take the higher road and concede, saying "United States is bigger than" himself and Trump. And that, "although I won, I decide to let Trump take second term if that is what will keep the republic." This speculation sounds least likely.

2. A judge or some legislatures may give Trump Electoral College electors despite Biden's ostensible win. Either Trump wins straight away or neither have the 270 seats required to win, therefore Trump wins through a Congressional vote.

4. Both Biden and Trump remain relentless. Trump exhausts all legal and legislature options. Trump invokes The Insurrection Act and the Militia Act, and rule by decree, claiming he is to fix the electoral system. Things get kinetic and ugly.

2. https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdoc...d=0&billBody=S&billTyp=R&billNbr=0410&pn=2133

3. https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Looks like several happenings in the US provide further bases to speculate that Trump will still be the POTUS 2021-2024:

4. Purge continues at the Pentagon
( https://archive.is/b24Om ;

5. Letter from Republican Representatives to the Congress (https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20420240/120420-congress-election-2020.pdf).

Looks like several happenings in the US provide further bases to speculate that Trump will still be the POTUS 2021-2024:

( https://archive.is/b24Om ;

5. Letter from Republican Representatives to the Congress (https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20420240/120420-congress-election-2020.pdf).
Hii siyo 'mystery' kama ilivyokuwa wiki moja iliypita. Imebainika Trump anaweka 'loyalist' wake kwasababu hataki Biden apate access ya Pentagon Intel inayoangalia, survey na kuchunguza nchi za Urusi, China n.k.

Wiki moja iliyopita kulikuwa na habari ya Marekani kuvunja kitengo cha open skies na hata kuharibu ndege zinazofanya surveillance hasa Russia. Pentagon haikukubaliana na uamuzi huo na kwamba ulikuwa ni hatarishi
Ili kuzuia habari zaidi Trump anaweka watu wake kwa minajili ya kupoteza ushahidi au kuficha

Katika nchi ya Marekani yote yatajulikana. Ikifika Jan 20 saa 6.01 Mchana kutakuwa na Rais mpya ambaye atakuwa na mamlaka ya uteuzi. Hao wote waliowekwa wataondolewa na itajulikana tu nini kipo nyuma ya yote haya.

Kwamba Trump ataendelea 2021-2024 is a myth. Kwa anayejua siasa za US that's a non starter!

Hii siyo 'mystery' kama ilivyokuwa wiki moja iliypita. Imebainika Trump anaweka 'loyalist' wake kwasababu hataki Biden apate access ya Pentagon Intel inayoangalia, survey na kuchunguza nchi za Urusi, China n.k.

Wiki moja iliyopita kulikuwa na habari ya Marekani kuvunja kitengo cha open skies na hata kuharibu ndege zinazofanya surveillance hasa Russia. Pentagon haikukubaliana na uamuzi huo na kwamba ulikuwa ni hatarishi
Ili kuzuia habari zaidi Trump anaweka watu wake kwa minajili ya kupoteza ushahidi au kuficha

Katika nchi ya Marekani yote yatajulikana. Ikifika Jan 20 saa 6.01 Mchana kutakuwa na Rais mpya ambaye atakuwa na mamlaka ya uteuzi. Hao wote waliowekwa wataondolewa na itajulikana tu nini kipo nyuma ya yote haya.

Kwamba Trump ataendelea 2021-2024 is a myth. Kwa anayejua siasa za US that's a non starter!
Afadhali. That is reassuring. Maana wapo wanaosema Trump ni dikteta, na anabadilisha wanajeshi kwa sababu zinazohusiana na swali la nani atakuwa Rais ajaye wa Marekani.

This topic for me is an academic exercise to test my understanding of the World and how it rotates and revolves. From it, I developed a theory about how the World works. From that theory, if at all it holds true, then Trump will be the President of the United States of America 2021 - 2024.

Now, if on 21st January 2021 we will have a president different from Trump, all it means is that the theory and generally my understanding of how the world works would require a great reset.

Any theory must provide an opportunity to predict what would happen in a given situation. The theory I am promulgating, not me, but the theory, suggests Trump will still be the president, bar some catastrophe.

And it is not about faith. No faith is involved. That's why I share what are some of the premises of my theory.

Cheers,

Mlenge

No, and big no! That will never happen. Trump is driven by his own ego of thinking that he cannot be beaten by anyone. He is heading to terrible legal trouble in his post-presidency than any other past president, especially in New York.

No, and big no! That will never happen. Trump is driven by his own ego of thinking that he cannot be beaten by anyone. He is heading to terrible legal trouble in his post-presidency than any other past president, especially in New York.
Trump kafanya 'exploitations' kwa Wamarekani kwa kujichumia lakini pia kwa kuingia katika Urais

Katika kufanya hilo amefanikiwa sana kiasi cha watu kusahau nini anachokifanya nyuma ya pazia.

Trump alianza kampeni za Urais kwa kutumia 'birtherism' ambayo kimsingi si suala la uzawa bali Rangi.
Msingi wa kusema '' we want to take our country back'' alikuwa anaongea na white supremacists na proud boy.

Agenda ilipokubalika akahamia kwa Obamacare. Trump alijua Obamacare ni popular, nyuma ya pazia alihubiri ni program ya white kuwahudumia blacks. Ndicho chanzo cha baadhi ya watu kuichukia ingawa inawasaidia.

Midterm elections 2018 watu wengi walionja machungu ya kuhujumiwa Obamacare, wakaiona hatari mbele yao
Trump akatumia fursa ya 'existing condition' akasema atailinda lakini yupo mahakamani kuipiga chini.

Miaka 4 WH hakuna aliyewahi kuona hata ukurasa mmoja wa ' Healthcare plan' ya Trump.
Aliahidi beautiful, it is coming in weeks hadi leo anapoondoka WH haipo. Hii ni exploitation kubwa aliyoifanya.

Watu wamesahau Trump alichangaisha pesa za 'inauguration' imebainika asilimia 80% ziliingia mfuko mwake. Kuna investigation inaendelea na wiki iliyopita Ivanka Trump alikuwa 'deposed'

Kwasasa Trump anajua lazima aondoke kasri jeupe na ni one term president

Trump anafanya mambo mawili. Kwanza, anatafuta kisababu cha halalisha kuwa hakushindwa.

Kumbuka hata Birtherism Trump hajaomba radhi na hawi responsible katika felia isipokuwa mtu mwingine

Trump hawezi kukiri kushindwa na wala hata concede, hiyo ni kanuni yake ingawa anajua ameshindwa vibaya

Pili, Trump anatafuta kesi ili kuendelea kuchangisha watu (exploitations) akiaminisha atashinda kesi zikiisha.

Hadi sasa katika kesi 40 moja tu ndiyo imetoa alau kusimamisha kwa muda zoezi lakini mwishowe liliendelea.

Pesa alizokusanya ni 200M ambazo 25% inakwenda RNC na 75% ni Leadership fund yaani pesa yake

Trump hakuwa na vision ya nchi ila ego tu na'umimi' yeye na familia yake.

2. Regular Session 2019-2020 Senate Resolution 0410 P.N. 2133

3. Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election | The White House

( Jennifer Griffin on Twitter: "Purge continues at the Pentagon with Tr… ;

More things are happening to keep-alive the theory:

6. Pennsylvania (PA) case reaches the SCOTUS:
Cruz offers to argue Pennsylvania election case before Supreme Court …

7. The Lone Star state of Texas sues PA, GA, MI and WI states in the SCOTUS.
Texas sues four battleground states in Supreme Court over 'unlawful e…

What we are currently witnessing is all theatrics the idea being to pump up Republican voters to turn up on January 5th, 2021 and cast their votes and so win the senate. What is at stake here is the fear driven by republicans to save the United States from the so called communists and liberal socialists.

The hard truth is that while President Trump has continued to claim that the election was rigged and stolen, reality already seems to be sinking in and time is running out.

States that haven't yet certified their votes for president or that face legal challenges have rushed to resolve any remaining disputes by today, known as safe harbor day.

Under federal law, Congress must count the electoral votes from states that act by today, Dec. 8, to choose their presidential electors — the people who meet next week, December 14th, in each state to cast the actual votes for president — and to resolve any remaining legal disputes over their choices.

The Electoral Count Act was passed in 1887, after four states sent in votes from two different sets of electors from the 1876 presidential race between Rutherford B. Hayes and Samuel Tilden. Congress had established no mechanism to resolve fights over competing slates of electors, and it adopted the act in hope of heading off future disputes.

Under the law, Congress must count the electoral votes from states that chose their electors and resolve any legal disputes over the choices by the act's deadline, which is six days before the electors meet to vote.

Of course, if a state fails to meet the safe harbor deadline but chooses its electors by Dec. 14, Congress can still count the votes. However the truth is President-elect Joe Biden already has 306 electoral votes to President Donald Trump's 232, with 270 needed to win the White House.

The safe harbor deadline, however, is something of a guarantee. If, for example, a state legislature decided to send in its own slate, the law says the electors chosen by popular vote and certified by the governor must be counted by Congress from states that met the safe harbor deadline.

The federal law says a state qualifies for the safe harbor protection if it has resolved any controversy or contest concerning the appointment of all or any of the electors. State court cases in six states have certified Biden as the winner — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada and Wisconsin. So they may not be able to claim the protection unless their cases are resolved by today.

The hard truth is President-elect Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. will be sworn in as the 46th President of the United States on January 20th, 2021 period!

Breaking News: The Supreme Court unceremoniously rejected Rep. Mike Kelly’s (R-Pa.) bid to overturn federal election results in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, a request that would have blocked his own victory on the altar of delaying outgoing President Donald Trump’s defeat. The supreme court did not even bother to give any reason...
supremecourt.jpg
Mike Kelly.jpg

The Pennsylvania Republican, a pro-Trump loyalist, had sought injunctions against the certification of the 2020 elections because he believed a law passed by the GOP-controlled legislature more than a year ago conflicted with the state constitution.

Though the law has been hotly litigated, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that Kelly waited too long to complain and threw his case out of court.And now, so has the U.S. Supreme Court.

Trump loyalists placed their hopes in Justice Samuel Alito to turn the tide, as the archconservative justice hears applications within the Third Circuit’s jurisdiction.

Alito referred the matter to the court, which declined to consider it. There were no dissents

No court has ever issued an order nullifying a governor’s certification of presidential election results.

Joe Biden in now officially and formally the President- Elect, period.

More things are happening to keep-alive the theory:

6. Pennsylvania (PA) case reaches the SCOTUS:
Cruz offers to argue Pennsylvania election case before Supreme Court …

7. The Lone Star state of Texas sues PA, GA, MI and WI states in the SCOTUS.
Texas sues four battleground states in Supreme Court over 'unlawful e…

Mlenge:

I am not sure if you are familiar with American politics. Politics in America is a daily event. It doesn’t pause when election is done and restart a couple of months before the election. So, what you hear now is a daily dose of American politics with the 2020 election twist in it. However, the 2020 election itself is done and dusted, and it will take unprecedented steps to change the results.

Between now and January 6, 2021, you will continue to hear actions individuals have taken to overturn the election. Some of these individuals will take the issue all the way to the Supreme Court of the United State (SCOTUS). It is within their rights to do so. However, here’s the thing to remember. Just because you have the right to open the case, it doesn’t mean the court is obligated to listen to you or give you a win.

Furthermore, you have to recall that Trump himself started his political career by indulging in conspiracy theories which enabled him to captivate a segment of population which become not only the core of his base, but also the solid voting bloc of the Republican party in recent election cycles. Therefore, when you hear politicians are defending Trump, they aren’t necessary interested on helping him. But rather, they are interested on retaining his voting bloc in the Republican side and the only effective way to do that is to perpetuate conspiracy theories the way Trump has done so far.

Breaking News: The Supreme Court unceremoniously rejected Rep. Mike Kelly’s (R-Pa.) bid to overturn federal election results in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, a request that would have blocked his own victory on the altar of delaying outgoing President Donald Trump’s defeat. The supreme court did not even bother to give any reason...
No court has ever issued an order nullifying a governor’s certification of presidential election results.

Joe Biden in now officially and formally the President- Elect, period.

I think this guy has a serious mental issue. In his business dealings, he has been sued and he has sued multiple times. In fact, going to court was one of past time activities in New York. So for me, he should have sensed if he has the facts to win the case. And equally important, he should have factored the expertise and the depth of his legal team. It seems to me his legal encompasses individuals who are interested to make names for themselves at the expense of gullible Trump's follows.

Mlenge:

I am not sure if you are familiar with American politics. Politics in America is a daily event. It doesn’t pause when election is done and restart a couple of months before the election. So, what you hear now is a daily dose of American politics with the 2020 election twist in it. However, the 2020 election itself is done and dusted, and it will take unprecedented steps to change the results.

Between now and January 6, 2021, you will continue to hear actions individuals have taken to overturn the election. Some of these individuals will take the issue all the way to the Supreme Court of the United State (SCOTUS). It is within their rights to do so. However, here’s the thing to remember. Just because you have the right to open the case, it doesn’t mean the court is obligated to listen to you or give you a win.

Furthermore, you have to recall that Trump himself started his political career by indulging in conspiracy theories which enabled him to captivate a segment of population which become not only the core of his base, but also the solid voting bloc of the Republican party in recent election cycles. Therefore, when you hear politicians are defending Trump, they aren’t necessary interested on helping him. But rather, they are interested on retaining his voting bloc in the Republican side and the only effective way to do that is to perpetuate conspiracy theories the way Trump has done so far.

I am familiar to a certain extent enough to form the Grand Unified Theory of America (GUTA). According to GUTA, Trump shall be the president of United States in 2021. Granted, GUTA is just a theory, so far the news reports point to the events not refuting yet the hypotheses of the theory.

I hope you have also noticed that it is the States that are now suing against other states. It is not the Trump team anymore. It is like Legal Civil War between the states, but to be played on the SCOTUS turf. The SCOTUS have already docketed the case, so it looks like SCOTUS is going to hear it.

You have used the term unprecedented to describe what it would take to declare Trump the winner. By using a precursor to the GUTA theory, we were able to predict that this election would be unprecedented:

Uchaguzi wa mwaka huu Marekani utakuwa, IMHO, unprecedented: na matokeo yanaweza kuamuliwa na SCOTUS.

Expect the unexpected in this election.

I am familiar to a certain extent enough to form the Grand Unified Theory of America (GUTA). According to GUTA, Trump shall be the president of United States in 2021. Granted, GUTA is just a theory, so far the news reports point to the events not refuting yet the hypotheses of the theory.

I hope you have also noticed that it is the States that are now suing against other states. It is not the Trump team anymore. It is like Legal Civil War between the states, but to be played on the SCOTUS turf. The SCOTUS have already docketed the case, so it looks like SCOTUS is going to hear it.

You have used the term unprecedented to describe what it would take to declare Trump the winner. By using a precursor to the GUTA theory, we were able to predict that this election would be unprecedented:

With all due respect, Sir, the precursor to the GUTA predicted the obvious. There were clear signs since Trump won the 2016 election that the subsequent elections cycles will be momentous episodes in the history of American democracy. We saw the signs in special elections, in midterm election in 2018 and the partisan fights at local, state and federal levels. Now, if everything remains the same and if Biden doesn’t rise to the occasion and lower temperature, we expect the recurrence of the same theme in 2022 and 2024 elections. That's the obvious.

Now with the regard to the GUTA, the theory is flawed and will not stand the test of time. The main reason is it seems to me the theory relies heavily on the quantity rather than the quality of the news extracted. It should be noted that in predication, bigger isn’t always better. For example, if you want to predict what decision the SCOTUS will reach on a given case, it will be better if you listen to the experts. If you just pay attention to the sound bites, you will miss the boat. That's my opinion and I might be off the mark.

With all due respect, Sir, the precursor to the GUTA predicted the obvious. There were clear signs since Trump won the 2016 election that the subsequent elections cycles will be momentous episodes in the history of American democracy. We saw the signs in special elections, in midterm election in 2018 and the partisan fights at local, state and federal levels. Now, if everything remains the same and if Biden doesn’t rise to the occasion and lower temperature, we expect the recurrence of the same theme in 2022 and 2024 elections. That's the obvious.

Now with the regard to the GUTA, the theory is flawed and will not stand the test of time. The main reason is it seems to me the theory relies heavily on the quantity rather than the quality of the news extracted. It should be noted that in predication, bigger isn’t always better. For example, if you want to predict what decision the SCOTUS will reach on a given case, it will be better if you listen to the experts. If you just pay attention to the sound bites, you will miss the boat. That's my opinion and I might be off the mark.
Indeed it predicted the obvious. However, in JF, even perhaps in this very thread, if we expressed anything other than expecting Biden's resounding victory, the post was treated with disdain. So far, while I have not expressed in public the GUTA theory itself, I have expressed what it predicts: Trump ultimate victory, no matter-what. The rest were my speculations on how that Trump victory would arrive; and also whether the GUTA theory have hitherto been debunked (it has not, so far). I guess, with the test of time, by January 21 2021 latest we would know whether or not the GUTA theory was worth the electrons lost in talking about it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...URL Expect the unexpected in this election.
In the Texas vs Pennsylvania et al. case, 17 more states have joined The Lone Star state as Amici curiae, according to this SCOTUS PDF. The states are: Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia. They want to be part of the litigation as docketed in the SCOTUS.

Interesting times.

Back
Top Bottom