Tetesi: Ubaguzi wa ajira kwenye Serikali ya Mapinduzi Zanzibar

Huyu abdul qathem ndio kwa waarabu wa mji wa maca na uswazi yake tu ndio sababu waarabu wenye deen yao wanawakebehi na kuwaona mnajikomba komba tu View attachment 750815View attachment 750823View attachment 750831

Questions to those who think that Noble Quran was only revealed for Arabs:

If the Noble Quran is indeed only for Arabs and not for Mankind, then why did Allah Almighty talk to Mankind in the Noble Verses under the "Noble Verses for Mankind" section above?

If the Noble Quran is only for Arabs as the Torah (The Law of GOD to the Jews) for instance is strictly for the Jews (as we see GOD Almighty only conversing strictly with the Jews and not with any other nation or tribe), then why did He the Almighty talk with Mankind in the Noble Quran? What purpose did it serve if Mankind would never have to hear the Message?

Huyu abdul qathem ndio kwa waarabu wa mji wa maca na uswazi yake tu ndio sababu waarabu wenye deen yao wanawakebehi na kuwaona mnajikomba komba tu View attachment 750815View attachment 750823View attachment 750831

1. Did Jesus Christ have two fathers? The Father is the Father of the Son (I John 1:3), yet the child born of Mary was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18, 20; Luke 1:35).

Which one is the true father?

Some trinitarians say that the Holy Ghost was merely the Father's agent in conception - a process they compare to artificial insemination!

2. How many Spirits are there? God the Father is a Spirit (John 4:24), the Lord Jesus is a Spirit (II Corinthians 3:17), and the Holy Spirit is a Spirit by definition. Yet there is one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:4).

3. If Father and Son are co-equal persons, why did Jesus pray to the Father? (Matthew 11:25). Can God pray to God?

4. Similarly, how can the Son not know as much as the Father? (Matthew 24:36; Mark 13:32).

5. Similarly, how can the Son not have any power except what the Father gives Him? (John 5:19, 30; 6:38).

6. Similarly, what about other verses of Scripture indicating the inequality of the Son and the Father? (John 8:42; 14:28; I Corinthians 11:3).

7. Did "God the Son" die? The Bible says the Son died (Romans 5:10). If so, can God die? Can part of God die?

8. How can there be an eternal Son when the Bible speaks of the begotten Son, clearly indicating that the Son had a beginning? (John 3:16; Hebrews 1:5-6).

9. If the Son is eternal and existed at creation, who was His mother at that time? We know the Son was made of a woman (Galatians 4:4).

10. Did "God the Son" surrender His omnipresence while on earth? If so, how could he still be God?

11. If the Son is eternal and immutable (unchangeable), how can the reign of the Son have an ending? (I Corinthians 15:24-28).

12. If in answer to questions 3 through 11 we say only the human Son of God was limited in knowledge, was limited in power, and died, then how can we speak of "God the Son"? Are there two Sons?

13. Whom do we worship and to whom do we pray? Jesus said to worship the Father (John 4:21-24), yet Stephen prayed to Jesus (Acts 7:59-60).

14. Can there be more than three persons in the Godhead? Certainly the Old Testament does not teach three but emphasizes oneness.

If the New Testament adds to the Old Testament message and teaches three persons, then what is to prevent subsequent revelations of additional persons?

If we apply trinitarian logic to interpret some verses of Scripture, we could teach a fourth person (Isaiah 48:16; Colossians 1:3; 2:2; I Thessalonians 3:11; James 1:27).

Likewise, we could interpret some verses of Scripture to mean six more persons (Revelation 3:1; 5:6).

15. Are there three Spirits in a Christian's heart? Father, Jesus, and the Spirit all dwell within a Christian (John 14:17, 23; Romans 8:9; Ephesians 3:14-17). Yet there is one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:4).

16. There is only one throne in heaven (Revelation 4:2). Who sits upon it? We know Jesus does (Revelation 1:8,18, 4:8). Where do the Father and the Holy Spirit sit?

17. If Jesus is on the throne, how can He sit on the right hand of God? (Mark 16:19). Does He sit or stand on the right hand of God? (Acts 7:55). Or is He in the Father's bosom? (John 1:18).

18. Is Jesus in the Godhead or is the Godhead in Jesus? Colossians 2:9 says the latter.

19. Given Matthew 28:19, why did the apostles consistently baptize both Jews and Gentiles using the name of Jesus, even to the extent of rebaptism? (Acts 2:38; 8:16; 10:48; 19:5; 22:16; I Corinthians 1:13).

20. Who raised Jesus from the dead? Did the Father (Ephesians 1:20), or Jesus (John 2:19-21), or the Spirit? (Romans 8:11).

21. If Son and Holy Ghost are co-equal persons in the Godhead, why is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost unforgivable but blasphemy of the Son is not? (Luke 12:10).

22. If the Holy Ghost is a co-equal member of the trinity, why does the Bible always speak of Him being sent from the Father or from Jesus? (John 14:26; 15:26).

23. Does the Father know something that the Holy Spirit does not know? If so, how can they be co-equal? Only the Father knows the day and hour of the Second Coming of Christ (Mark 13:32).

24. Did the trinity make the Old and New covenants? We know the LORD (Jehovah) did (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 8:7-13). If Jehovah is a trinity then Father, Son, and Spirit all had to die to make the new covenant effective (Hebrews 9:16-17).

25. If the Spirit proceeds from the Father, is the Spirit also a son of the Father? If not, why not?

26. If the Spirit proceeds from the Son, is the Spirit the grandson of the Father? If not, why not?

1. Did Jesus Christ have two fathers? The Father is the Father of the Son (I John 1:3), yet the child born of Mary was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18, 20; Luke 1:35).

Which one is the true father?

Some trinitarians say that the Holy Ghost was merely the Father's agent in conception - a process they compare to artificial insemination!

2. How many Spirits are there? God the Father is a Spirit (John 4:24), the Lord Jesus is a Spirit (II Corinthians 3:17), and the Holy Spirit is a Spirit by definition. Yet there is one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:4).

3. If Father and Son are co-equal persons, why did Jesus pray to the Father? (Matthew 11:25). Can God pray to God?

4. Similarly, how can the Son not know as much as the Father? (Matthew 24:36; Mark 13:32).

5. Similarly, how can the Son not have any power except what the Father gives Him? (John 5:19, 30; 6:38).

6. Similarly, what about other verses of Scripture indicating the inequality of the Son and the Father? (John 8:42; 14:28; I Corinthians 11:3).

7. Did "God the Son" die? The Bible says the Son died (Romans 5:10). If so, can God die? Can part of God die?

8. How can there be an eternal Son when the Bible speaks of the begotten Son, clearly indicating that the Son had a beginning? (John 3:16; Hebrews 1:5-6).

9. If the Son is eternal and existed at creation, who was His mother at that time? We know the Son was made of a woman (Galatians 4:4).

10. Did "God the Son" surrender His omnipresence while on earth? If so, how could he still be God?

11. If the Son is eternal and immutable (unchangeable), how can the reign of the Son have an ending? (I Corinthians 15:24-28).

12. If in answer to questions 3 through 11 we say only the human Son of God was limited in knowledge, was limited in power, and died, then how can we speak of "God the Son"? Are there two Sons?

13. Whom do we worship and to whom do we pray? Jesus said to worship the Father (John 4:21-24), yet Stephen prayed to Jesus (Acts 7:59-60).

14. Can there be more than three persons in the Godhead? Certainly the Old Testament does not teach three but emphasizes oneness.

If the New Testament adds to the Old Testament message and teaches three persons, then what is to prevent subsequent revelations of additional persons?

If we apply trinitarian logic to interpret some verses of Scripture, we could teach a fourth person (Isaiah 48:16; Colossians 1:3; 2:2; I Thessalonians 3:11; James 1:27).

Likewise, we could interpret some verses of Scripture to mean six more persons (Revelation 3:1; 5:6).

15. Are there three Spirits in a Christian's heart? Father, Jesus, and the Spirit all dwell within a Christian (John 14:17, 23; Romans 8:9; Ephesians 3:14-17). Yet there is one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:4).

16. There is only one throne in heaven (Revelation 4:2). Who sits upon it? We know Jesus does (Revelation 1:8,18, 4:8). Where do the Father and the Holy Spirit sit?

17. If Jesus is on the throne, how can He sit on the right hand of God? (Mark 16:19). Does He sit or stand on the right hand of God? (Acts 7:55). Or is He in the Father's bosom? (John 1:18).

18. Is Jesus in the Godhead or is the Godhead in Jesus? Colossians 2:9 says the latter.

19. Given Matthew 28:19, why did the apostles consistently baptize both Jews and Gentiles using the name of Jesus, even to the extent of rebaptism? (Acts 2:38; 8:16; 10:48; 19:5; 22:16; I Corinthians 1:13).

20. Who raised Jesus from the dead? Did the Father (Ephesians 1:20), or Jesus (John 2:19-21), or the Spirit? (Romans 8:11).

21. If Son and Holy Ghost are co-equal persons in the Godhead, why is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost unforgivable but blasphemy of the Son is not? (Luke 12:10).

22. If the Holy Ghost is a co-equal member of the trinity, why does the Bible always speak of Him being sent from the Father or from Jesus? (John 14:26; 15:26).

23. Does the Father know something that the Holy Spirit does not know? If so, how can they be co-equal? Only the Father knows the day and hour of the Second Coming of Christ (Mark 13:32).

24. Did the trinity make the Old and New covenants? We know the LORD (Jehovah) did (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 8:7-13). If Jehovah is a trinity then Father, Son, and Spirit all had to die to make the new covenant effective (Hebrews 9:16-17).

25. If the Spirit proceeds from the Father, is the Spirit also a son of the Father? If not, why not?

26. If the Spirit proceeds from the Son, is the Spirit the grandson of the Father? If not, why not?
Unahangaika sana kumpaka rangi wanyonyi awe Mungu na wewe Mtume wake

Unachukua mapicha ya photoshop ya wenye kuuchukia uislamu kutoka kwenye google, msikilize Muhammad AL Arifi mwenyewe alipokuja TZ

Acha taqya qavana... tuwekee alicho sahau Mungu hadi Amtume abdul qathem na mafundisho dhaifu?

Kuna taarifa za ubaguzi wa ajira ndani ya serikali ya Mapinduzi ya Zanzibar kwa wapinzani na hasa watu kutoka kisiwa cha Pemba. Taarifa hizi zinaendelea kuzagaa na kutolewa katikati ya lawama za wakubwa kufumbia macho taarifa hizo au kukanusha bila uthibitisho wa ziada.

Taarifa zinadokeza kuwa mara baada ya kufanyika uchaguzi wa marudio wa Machi, 2016 , mikakati ilipangwa kuhakikisha wapinzani hawapati nafasi za kuajiriwa na vile vile kuhakikisha watu walidhaniwa kuwa wapinzani wanaondolewa katika vitengo nyeti. Taarifa zinadokeza kuwa zoezi hili limefanyika kwa asilimia zaidi ya 90%

NAMNA UBAGUZI UNAVYOFANYWA.

Taarifa zinaeleza kwamba zoezi la uajiri wa nafasi mpya, linaratibiwa vyema kwa kushirikisha vyombo vya usalama (usalama wa taifa) na UVCCM, Vijana wa UVCCM waliomo serikalkini na mawakala wao kwenye TISS wametengeneza mtandao kuhakikisha kila nafasi inashikiliwa na mwana CCM au wanaoitwa ":watu wetu". Mkakati huu umepangwa na kupata baraka za ofisi moja Kupitia Ofisi ya Makamo wa pili wa Rais wa Zanzibar.

Taarifa zinasema kuwa kumekuwa na hamisha hamisha ya wafanyakazi hasa wa utumishi kwenye vitengo ambao waliokuwepo huondolewa na kuchomekwa watu wa mfumo ili kufanikisha suala hili. Kuna idara nyingi na hata taasisi zenye bodi na mashirika zinaingiliwa majukumu yake na Utumishi mkuu kwa watu kuhamishwa na mamlaka ya bodi hizo kunyanganywa kwa kisingizio cha "Utumishi Mkuu"

Zipo taarifa kuwa hata zile nafasi zinapotangazwa zilizohitajika zijazwe na watu kutoka Pemba kwa mfano, hupelekwa watu kutoka Unguja au Bara ambao wanaaminika kuwa wako upande wa Utawala na kuchukuwa nafasi hizo.

MAJIBU MEPESI.
Kupitia tuhuma hizo, Waziri wa nchi ofisi ya Makamo wa pili wa Rais( Mh Muhamed Aboud) amewahi kutolea ufafanuzi suala hili na kubainisha kwamba hakuna ubaguzi na mchakato unakuwa wa wazi ambapo hutangazwa na wenye sifa ndio wanaajiriwa jee huo ndio ukweli ?

Taarifa zinasema hilo sio tatizo, Sheria ya Utumishi wa ummma imeeleza vyema kuhusu mchakato ambapo nafasi hutangazwa na wenye sifa ndio wanatakiwa kuajiriwa, Hapa tatizo si mchakato, Tatizo ni DHAMIRA, inaelezwa kuwa mkakati ni kuwa hata kama mtu ana sifa ilimradi ni Mpinzani anatafutiwa mazingira ya kuachwa. Zipo taarifa kuwa imefika mahali watu wana sifa na wameshachaguliwa na kuhojiwa halafu wanaachwa baada ya kufanyiwa "veting" na kile kitengo kinachoitwa "GSO" Veting hio inasemwa inaelekezwa kwenye siasa na kupekuliwa asili ya familia ya mtu. Hapa ndipo vijana wa mfumo wa UVCCM wanapohusishwa.

Viongozi ama kwa kutojuwa au kwa makusudi hawataki kujiridhisha kadhia hii. Mfano wa karibuni ni uajiri wa walimu na nafasi zinazotangazwa kupitia mashirika na taasisi za Serikali.

ATHARI
Athari ya kwanza ni kuajiriwa watu ambao hawana uwezo na nyengine ni kuigawa jamii. Katika hili Kule Zanzibar , jamii ya watu wa Pemba imeathiriwa sana. Zipo taarifa kuwa ukiwa Mpemba hata kama ni CCM huaminiwi na wako wengi wamekosa kuajiriwa kwa kudhaniwa kuwa wapemba wote ni wapinzani. (huu sio ukweli)

Tetesi hizi ni nyeti. Imefika wakati maofisa wanaohusika na uajiri huwaeleza watu wazi wazi kuwa "...wewe unazo sifa lakini huwezi kuajiriwa, huwa wanasema tatizo liko kwa watu wenu ambao wametoa taarifa kuwa hufai..." Hii ndio hali ilivyo.

Mwandishi amepataa tetesi hizi kupitia kwa vyanzo muhimu na sasa taarifa hizi zimezagaa kule Zanzibar.

MWISHO.
SMZ inatakiwa kuondowa dhana hii kwa vitendo, Kwenye jamii hizi taarifa zpo na hazipaswi kupuuzwa. Wazanzibari wenyewe wanafahamiana na huwa unaambiwa Zanzibar hakuna siri. Ikiwa Mkakati huu upo basi kwa haraka uondolewe kwa maslahi ya Taifa.

Kishada.
Uko sahihi lakini wakati mwingine tunapenda sana kuficha mwanzo wa matatizo na kuanza kuhangaika na mambo ya leo. Ugunja na Pemba mumebaguana hata kabla ya Vyama vingi. Inaweza kuwa ni matokeo ya siasa mbovu za tangu awali, lakini pia uhusiano wa kijamii kati ya waarabu na Wabantu. Mabwana na watwana. Kuna tatizo la 'waarabu' kujiona bora ktk jamii. Ukisikia 'waarabu' ni yeyote mwenye vinywele vinavyoteleza angalau kidogo hata kama ni kizazi cha 7, lakini anajisikia vizuri kuitwa mwarabu!!

Mbali na ajira, tunaelewa hata ndoa hazifanyiki kwa amani kati ya Unguja na Pemba. Hili ni tatizo la enzi zile, kabla hata ya kuijua CUF na CCM. Bahati mbaya sasa mgawanyo huo ukaongezewa na tatizo la siasa za CUF na CCM. Leo hii tusisingizie Vyama vya siasa, ni jamii nzima iko hivyo. Dawa ya haya yote ni ustaarabu. Vichwa vielimishwe kwa nguvu zote! NI hasara na hatari ubaguzi huu unapochochewa na siasa na ni kwa sababu pia walio ktk siasa ubora ni duni.

Uko sahihi lakini wakati mwingine tunapenda sana kuficha mwanzo wa matatizo na kuanza kuhangaika na mambo ya leo. Ugunja na Pemba mumebaguana hata kabla ya Vyama vingi. Inaweza kuwa ni matokeo ya siasa mbovu za tangu awali, lakini pia uhusiano wa kijamii kati ya waarabu na Wabantu. Mabwana na watwana. Kuna tatizo la 'waarabu' kujiona bora ktk jamii. Ukisikia 'waarabu' ni yeyote mwenye vinywele vinavyoteleza angalau kidogo hata kama ni kizazi cha 7, lakini anajisikia vizuri kuitwa mwarabu!!

Mbali na ajira, tunaelewa hata ndoa hazifanyiki kwa amani kati ya Unguja na Pemba. Hili ni tatizo la enzi zile, kabla hata ya kuijua CUF na CCM. Bahati mbaya sasa mgawanyo huo ukaongezewa na tatizo la siasa za CUF na CCM. Leo hii tusisingizie Vyama vya siasa, ni jamii nzima iko hivyo. Dawa ya haya yote ni ustaarabu. Vichwa vielimishwe kwa nguvu zote! NI hasara na hatari ubaguzi huu unapochochewa na siasa na ni kwa sababu pia walio ktk siasa ubora ni duni.

Ndiyo mafundisho unayopewa kanisani hayo au kule Lumumba?

Was the Noble Quran sent for Arabs only? Or was it sent to Mankind?

The Noble Quran was sent to both the Arabs and to Mankind. There are Verses in the Noble Quran where Allah Almighty explicitly talks to the Arabs and for the Arabs, and there are Noble Verses in the Noble Quran where Allah Almighty talks to Mankind and for Mankind.

What did Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him say?

Before I present the Noble Verses that prove the Noble Quran was sent to all of Mankind and not just to the Arabs, I would like to present the following Saying (Hadith) from our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him:

The following in this section was sent to me by brother Waseem Sakka; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: "The Prophet said, 'I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.

4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum), Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331)"

Let's compare the Saying of our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to what our beloved Prophet of GOD Almighty to the People of Israel, Jesus peace be upon him said:

"These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: 'Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.' (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:5-6)"

"He (Jesus) answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:24)"

Jesus peace be upon him was only sent to the Jews. Muhammad peace be upon him was sent to all mankind, as a mercy and to close off all Divine Revelations.

Noble Verses for Mankind:

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

"Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is God's curse,and the curse of angels, and of all mankind; (The Noble Quran, 2:161)"

"It is He Who has Created you [humans]; and of you [humans] are some that are unbelievers, and some that are believers: And Allah sees well all that ye do. He has created the heavens and the earth in just portions, and has given you [humans] shape, and made your shapes beautiful: and to Him is the final Goal. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth; and He knows what ye conceal and what ye reveal: Allah Knows well the (secrets) of (all) hearts. (The Noble Quran, 64:2-4)"

"Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. (The Noble Quran, 2:164)"

"Mankind was one single nation, and God sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the People of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. God by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For God guided whom He will to a path that is straight. (The Noble Quran, 2:213)"

"Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters), until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the Fire. But God beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His praise. (The Noble Quran, 2:221)"

"If God were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants. (The Noble Quran, 35:45)"

"O mankind! verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: For We have sent unto you a light (that is) manifest. (The Noble Quran, 4:174)"

"O ye Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover your shame, as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness,- that is the best. Such are among the Signs of God, that they may receive admonition! (The Noble Quran, 7:26)"

"O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith. (The Noble Quran, 7:27)"

"O Children of Adam! wear your beautiful apparel at every time and place of prayer: eat and drink: But waste not by excess, for God loveth not the wasters. (The Noble Quran, 7:31)"

"O ye Children of Adam! whenever there come to you apostles from amongst you, rehearsing My signs unto you,- those who are righteous and mend (their lives),- on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve. (The Noble Quran, 7:35)"

"Did I not enjoin on you, O ye Children of Adam, that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed? (The Noble Quran, 36:60)"

There are many other Noble Verses that show how Allah Almighty talks to Mankind and about Mankind in the Noble Quran.

Noble Verses for Arabs:

"We know indeed that they say, 'It is a man that teaches him.' The tougue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear. (The Noble Quran, 16:103)"

"Thus have We sent by inspiration to thee an Arabic Qur'an: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities and all around her,- and warn (them) of the Day of Assembly, of which there is no doubt: (when) some will be in the Garden, and some in the Blazing Fire. (The Noble Quran, 42:7)"

"And this is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the mother of cities [Mecca] and all around her. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers. (The Noble Quran, 6:92)"

The reason why Allah Almighty mentioned that the Noble Quran is an "Arabic Quran", is because some of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) and Pagans charged Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him for using "non-Arabic" words in the Noble Quran. The reason they thought that is because Allah Almighty used very old Arabic language and literature in His Noble Revelations. So as a response to this false charge, Allah Almighty told them that the Noble Quran is 100% revealed in Arabic.

A paragraph from the commentary of Sheikh (Minister) Abdullah Yusuf Ali; may Allah Almighty rest his soul and make Paradise his ultimate destiny: "The wicked attribute to Prophets of Allah just such motives and springs of action as they themselves would be guilty of in such circumstances. The Pagans and those who were hostile to the revelation of Allah in Islam could not and can not understand how such wonderful words could flow from the tongue of the Prophet. They must postulate some human teacher. Unfortunately for their postulate, any possible human teacher they could think of would be poor in Arabic speech if he had all the knowledge that the Qur'an reveals of previous revelations. Apart from that, even that some eloquent Arab could not, and can not, produce anything of the eloquence, width, and depth of Quranic teaching, as is evident from every verse of the Book."

Also, another reason why Allah Almighty sent down the Noble Quran in Arabic is that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was an Arab and lived among Arabs. The Noble Revelations had to be sent down in a human language. The Arabic language was chosen because of the Arabic speaking pagans needed help to be brought from darkness into light. It was not revealed to make the Noble Quran only for Arabs.

As for the Noble Quran warning the People of Mecca, it was obviously because Muhammad peace be upon him was born in Mecca, and his mission as Allah Almighty's Messenger started there. So obviously, his first warning would be for Mecca. Notice that the Noble Verse clearly says "...the moth of cities and ALL AROUND HER..." which means that Mecca was obviously not the only city that Islam needed to spread to. But Mecca was the starting point.

As we clearly see from the Noble Verses above and below in this article, the Noble Quran was sent for ALL MANKIND, and not just for the Arabs.

"We have made it a Qur'an in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand (and learn wisdom). (The Noble Quran, 43:3)"

This Noble Verse clearly proves my point above. It proves that the Arabic Noble Quran was revealed in Arabic to help the Arabs "learn wisdom" and to be brought from the darkness of idol worshiping into the light of Islam.

Allah Almighty revealed His Noble Revelations to all nations other than the Arabs so they too would get the same Message of Islam:

"And the Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide. (The Noble Quran, 13:7)"

"We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now God leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom. (The Noble Quran, 14:4)"

"It is He Who has sent amongst the Unlettered an apostle from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to sanctify them, and to instruct them in Scripture and Wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error;- (The Noble Quran, 62:2)"

There are other Noble Verses that prove that Allah Almighty's Revelations came upon many tribes and nations other than the Arabs. The Message of Allah Almighty is very simple: Believing in One Almighty GOD. Non of Allah Almighty's Revelations taught Idol worshiping or Trinity.

Idol worshiping and Trinity and all other methods of using GOD's creations as mediators between man and GOD are against the principles of GOD Almighty's teachings about His Oneness.

Since the Noble Quran was Allah Almighty's Revelation, and since it talks to all of Mankind, and since it teaches the Oneness of GOD Almighty, then it is quite clear that the Noble Quran is for all places, all times, and all of Mankind.

If the Noble Quran is indeed only for Arabs and not for Mankind, then why did Allah Almighty talk to Mankind in the Noble Verses under the "Noble Verses for Mankind" section above?

If the Noble Quran is only for Arabs as the Torah (The Law of GOD to the Jews) for instance is strictly for the Jews (as we see GOD Almighty only conversing strictly with the Jews and not with any other nation or tribe), then why did He the Almighty talk with Mankind in the Noble Quran? What purpose did it serve if Mankind would never have to hear the Message?

Jibu nimekupa View attachment 753358 halafu unanibishia Mimi Mimi ndie niliye andika Hayo maneno! Na huyu mwarabu Mwenye deen yake kaeleza ya Moyoni
IMG_20161005_172807.jpg
unanikoromea Mimi na kukuuliza maswali! Mimi nanukuu tu nenda upesi kambishie allah

Surah Alshura ndio Yesu ametumwa kwa ajili ya watu wote ???:p:p:p

Au maneno ya huyo Muhammed Al Khaifi ndiyo Yesu ametumwa kwa ajili ya watu wote ?? :p:p:p

Utajaza povu Mwenyewe mpaka limwagike Yesu ni kwa kila kiumbe
isaiah_49_6_notebook-rcce9a9c14feb44e8a804d7ccef32422b_ambg4_8byvr_540.jpg
matthew-28-19.jpg
1-the-great-commission2.jpg
kama kubishia ruksa hatujadili povu au ubishi wa mtu ilaha Maandiko kama allah anavyo mpa maelekezo haya
42-surah-ash-shura-the-council-8-728 (1).jpg
abdul qathem

Kuna taarifa za ubaguzi wa ajira ndani ya serikali ya Mapinduzi ya Zanzibar kwa wapinzani na hasa watu kutoka kisiwa cha Pemba. Taarifa hizi zinaendelea kuzagaa na kutolewa katikati ya lawama za wakubwa kufumbia macho taarifa hizo au kukanusha bila uthibitisho wa ziada.

Taarifa zinadokeza kuwa mara baada ya kufanyika uchaguzi wa marudio wa Machi, 2016 , mikakati ilipangwa kuhakikisha wapinzani hawapati nafasi za kuajiriwa na vile vile kuhakikisha watu walidhaniwa kuwa wapinzani wanaondolewa katika vitengo nyeti. Taarifa zinadokeza kuwa zoezi hili limefanyika kwa asilimia zaidi ya 90%

NAMNA UBAGUZI UNAVYOFANYWA.

Taarifa zinaeleza kwamba zoezi la uajiri wa nafasi mpya, linaratibiwa vyema kwa kushirikisha vyombo vya usalama (usalama wa taifa) na UVCCM, Vijana wa UVCCM waliomo serikalkini na mawakala wao kwenye TISS wametengeneza mtandao kuhakikisha kila nafasi inashikiliwa na mwana CCM au wanaoitwa ":watu wetu". Mkakati huu umepangwa na kupata baraka za ofisi moja Kupitia Ofisi ya Makamo wa pili wa Rais wa Zanzibar.

Taarifa zinasema kuwa kumekuwa na hamisha hamisha ya wafanyakazi hasa wa utumishi kwenye vitengo ambao waliokuwepo huondolewa na kuchomekwa watu wa mfumo ili kufanikisha suala hili. Kuna idara nyingi na hata taasisi zenye bodi na mashirika zinaingiliwa majukumu yake na Utumishi mkuu kwa watu kuhamishwa na mamlaka ya bodi hizo kunyanganywa kwa kisingizio cha "Utumishi Mkuu"

Zipo taarifa kuwa hata zile nafasi zinapotangazwa zilizohitajika zijazwe na watu kutoka Pemba kwa mfano, hupelekwa watu kutoka Unguja au Bara ambao wanaaminika kuwa wako upande wa Utawala na kuchukuwa nafasi hizo.

MAJIBU MEPESI.
Kupitia tuhuma hizo, Waziri wa nchi ofisi ya Makamo wa pili wa Rais( Mh Muhamed Aboud) amewahi kutolea ufafanuzi suala hili na kubainisha kwamba hakuna ubaguzi na mchakato unakuwa wa wazi ambapo hutangazwa na wenye sifa ndio wanaajiriwa jee huo ndio ukweli ?

Taarifa zinasema hilo sio tatizo, Sheria ya Utumishi wa ummma imeeleza vyema kuhusu mchakato ambapo nafasi hutangazwa na wenye sifa ndio wanatakiwa kuajiriwa, Hapa tatizo si mchakato, Tatizo ni DHAMIRA, inaelezwa kuwa mkakati ni kuwa hata kama mtu ana sifa ilimradi ni Mpinzani anatafutiwa mazingira ya kuachwa. Zipo taarifa kuwa imefika mahali watu wana sifa na wameshachaguliwa na kuhojiwa halafu wanaachwa baada ya kufanyiwa "veting" na kile kitengo kinachoitwa "GSO" Veting hio inasemwa inaelekezwa kwenye siasa na kupekuliwa asili ya familia ya mtu. Hapa ndipo vijana wa mfumo wa UVCCM wanapohusishwa.

Viongozi ama kwa kutojuwa au kwa makusudi hawataki kujiridhisha kadhia hii. Mfano wa karibuni ni uajiri wa walimu na nafasi zinazotangazwa kupitia mashirika na taasisi za Serikali.

ATHARI
Athari ya kwanza ni kuajiriwa watu ambao hawana uwezo na nyengine ni kuigawa jamii. Katika hili Kule Zanzibar , jamii ya watu wa Pemba imeathiriwa sana. Zipo taarifa kuwa ukiwa Mpemba hata kama ni CCM huaminiwi na wako wengi wamekosa kuajiriwa kwa kudhaniwa kuwa wapemba wote ni wapinzani. (huu sio ukweli)

Tetesi hizi ni nyeti. Imefika wakati maofisa wanaohusika na uajiri huwaeleza watu wazi wazi kuwa "...wewe unazo sifa lakini huwezi kuajiriwa, huwa wanasema tatizo liko kwa watu wenu ambao wametoa taarifa kuwa hufai..." Hii ndio hali ilivyo.

Mwandishi amepataa tetesi hizi kupitia kwa vyanzo muhimu na sasa taarifa hizi zimezagaa kule Zanzibar.

MWISHO.
SMZ inatakiwa kuondowa dhana hii kwa vitendo, Kwenye jamii hizi taarifa zpo na hazipaswi kupuuzwa. Wazanzibari wenyewe wanafahamiana na huwa unaambiwa Zanzibar hakuna siri. Ikiwa Mkakati huu upo basi kwa haraka uondolewe kwa maslahi ya Taifa.

Kishada.
Labla ajira za serikalini lakini kwenye taasisi binafsi wazanzibar au wapemba Hawafai hata kidogo sio wachapa Kazi na hawahishi visingizio. Wengine nafanya nao Kazi ni watu ovyo mno.

Yaani vijana wanaambiana na kuhadithiana. Kulikuwa na wimbi la vijana kuchukuwa kadi za CCM ili wapate ajira, zoezi la kutoa kadi likafungwa baada ya wenyewe kushtuka. Sasa kuwa na kadi hakutoshi wanatumika kitengo cha "GSO " kufuatilia nyendo za kifamilia na wakinusa tu harufu ya upinzani kwenye familia basi wanaripoti kuwa hufai kumbe kwa sababu za kisiasa lakini wanaficha.
Usisahau pia Wazanzibar kwa ujumla wenu mnawabagua sana wabara na kuwasema vibaya sana na hili nitakuja kulifungulia Uzi hapa jamvini.

wazanzibar kwa ubaguzi ni #1,hususani ktk dini,mpemba hata kwenye msiba wà mkristo haendi.Kuna mama mmoja alikuwa mpishi ktk chuo chetu alikufa ghafla kwa sukari,wanachuo wote tulifunga safari kwenda kwenye msiba na kuzika.Chuoni kulikuwepo na wapemba kama 8 hakuna mpemba hata mmoja aliyekwenda japo kumzika mtu aliyekuwa anawapikia chakula.ubaguzi wa kidini utawatesa sana.

Usisahau pia Wazanzibar kwa ujumla wenu mnawabagua sana wabara na kuwasema vibaya sana na hili nitakuja kulifungulia Uzi hapa jamvini.

Hivi mtu akujie nyumbani kwako akuulie mzee wako , awanajisi watoto wako na akuibie mali yako utamkumbatia kama rafiki yako ???

wazanzibar kwa ubaguzi ni #1,hususani ktk dini,mpemba hata kwenye msiba wà mkristo haendi.Kuna mama mmoja alikuwa mpishi ktk chuo chetu alikufa ghafla kwa sukari,wanachuo wote tulifunga safari kwenda kwenye msiba na kuzika.Chuoni kulikuwepo na wapemba kama 8 hakuna mpemba hata mmoja aliyekwenda japo kumzika mtu aliyekuwa anawapikia chakula.ubaguzi wa kidini utawatesa sana.

Si ubaguzi wa kidini ila mateso mliyotufanyia na mnayotufanyia labda mwendawazimu ndio atawaona nyinyi ni binadamu . Yaani mtuulie wazee , ndugu , mtunajisie watoto na ndugu zetu , mutuibie mali zetu na ktufanyia kila aina ya uchafu for more than 50YRS halafu tuwakumbatie kama marafiki ??????Yawezekana huyo mpishi ni kada wa CCM ndio kabisa hata mimi nisingalikwenda

Labla ajira za serikalini lakini kwenye taasisi binafsi wazanzibar au wapemba Hawafai hata kidogo sio wachapa Kazi na hawahishi visingizio. Wengine nafanya nao Kazi ni watu ovyo mno.

Hivi ni kitu gani kinachowafanya kuikumbatia Zanzibar kama watu wake ni wavivu na waovyo sana ???

Si mtuache tupumue ??

Back
Top Bottom