Types of Beer drinkers and TZ opposition leaders.

Diana-DaboDiff

JF-Expert Member
Jul 13, 2009
A few years ago i attended a job interview and out of the initial 24 applicants five of us remained,human resources could not make up their mind on who to hire so we were sent to the Dutch CEO who called us one at a time into his office and he asked us one question each.I found out later we were all asked the same question and only one got it right[not me].The question was "it doesn't matter if you drink beer or not suppose you are at home you open the fridge take out a beer and after opening it do you look for a glass or go back to the couch and drink from the bottle?"
Four of us trying to look sophisticated and impress the CEO answered we would look for a glass.All five of us were called back into the office and the CEO explained that looking for a glass showed a contented person,a person who is too patient and who will likely accept things as they are.
He said they were looking for a person who is impatient,who is not contented,who questions things,who takes risks and is ready for anything.
Now back to TZ opposition leaders,after the news that Chadema will take back to campaigning with a helicopter and the ruling party having won nearly half the seats in the local elections even before polling day because the opposition did not field candidates,even in Mbowe's home ward of Seaview i think the opposition leaders are contented,too patient and accept the status qou.Chances of change ever coming to this land are zero with the calibre of this opposition.While Chadema and CUF leaders are content with once in awhile going to selected villages and rushing to Dar the ruling party deos the famous 'nyumba hadi nyumba'.
In Zimbabwe Zanu-pf was not making much progress in liberation until General Lookuot Masiku came up with a plan of asking every village to contibute a few men and women to fight and help with other logistical chores and in this way everyone took ownership and had a stake in the liberation of the country.He did this by walking mostly at night to avoid detection.How many of our opposition leaders can show such commitment to bring change or are they all glass drinkers of beer?

Wow sister this is deep and thought provoking,General Lookout Masiku died in misterious circumstances i think just before or after independence it was rumoured that Mugabe was scared of his broad appeal.

Tripo D bongo hakuna upinzani vyama vyote vitatu vikuu wenyeviti wameshindwa kuhimili ushindani ndani ya chama huku uraiani wataweza? Mrema kafukuza alietaka kusimama nae TLP,Prof.Safari yaliomkuta CUF mnakumbuka bila kusema wenye NGO samahani chama chao walivo mtenda Zitto Chadema.

Back
Top Bottom