Twendeni Uwanja wa Taifa tukawa-support Vijana leo (18-11-2012)

Tripo9

JF-Expert Member
Sep 9, 2009
Dar boys get down to business Send to a friend
Sunday, 18 November 2012 10:46

000000000000000darboys.jpg
The national U-17 soccer team players listen attentively as the team’s assistant coach, Jamhuri Kihwelu, stresses a point during a training session at Karume Memorial Stadium in Dar es Salaam on Friday. Left is head coach Jakob Michelsen. photo | michael matemanga

By Majuto Omary
The Citizen Reporter

Dar es Salaam. Talk and vibe off the pitch is done and now it is time to let the football talk on the pitch.
Days of anxiety come down with a fixture of the qualifying weekend, the national U-17 soccer team, Serengeti Boys at home to Congo Brazzaville at the National Stadium this afternoon.The first leg, final round qualifying match of the 2013 Africa Youth championship kicks off at 4pm, and Serengeti Boys have vowed to grab the three points at stake in what promises to be a pulsating encounter.
Serengeti Boys head coach, Jakob Michelsen said yesterday that his boys will take the game to Congo Brazzaville and voiced optimism that the qualifier will produce positive results for his team.
“As I said early this week, it’s not going to be easy. The key has been to prepare the players mentally and I think they are there. Their response has been positive,” said Michelsen.
“Congo Brazzaville are a strong side as those who saw them in the first and second rounds of this tournament can attest.
“But we’ll see how it goes. If we play as a team we will get positive results. I trust my boys to get the results we need to be on the verge of the finals. We are ready for the challenge,” the Dane added.
He assured local fans that his boys will capitalise on the home ground advantage and make Tanzanians proud. The return leg match will take place in Brazzaville two weeks later.
His assistant Jamhuri “Julio” Kihwelu had similar views, adding that nothing will stop the home team from overcoming the central Africans.
The outspoken coach asked Tanzanians to turn up at the venue in large numbers today to cheer Serengeti Boys.
“In football, fans are regarded as a 12th player for the home team. A mammoth crowd at the National Stadium tomorrow (today) will raise the spirits of our players and frustrate our opponents,” said Kihwelu.
He also accused the Congo Brazzaville technical bench of having some players who are over age in its squad.
Congo Brazzaville head coach, Eddie Hudanski, on the other hand, said his players were aiming to put up a spirited fight to progress into the next round.
“Our target is to book a place in the finals. We can do it but it is going to be difficult. “It is going to be tough especially considering that we will be playing away, but we are more than ready for the match,” said Hudanski.
Congo Brazzaville qualified for this stage at the expense of Zimbabwe’s Young Warriors.

haya tunasubiri updates za hii game zinasemaje juu ya timu yetu ya serengeti...

Hurreee bado tatu. Nani kapachika na game likoje.
ni aibu na ajabu ya kwamba mpira huu haupewi uzito wowote kwa sababu mpira mingine ka manchesta au timu ndogo ndogo zinapocheza wanakibilia kutangaza mhh kweli uzalendo umetushinda.

Honger vijana.kazi bado kubwa mbele yenu yawapasa kujituma na kulinda ushindi.

Matokeo ya mechi za U17
AFRICA: CAF African Championship U17 - Qualification - Qualification
bet365 odds
18.11. 15:00 FinNigeria U17Mali U172 - 0---
18.11. 15:00 FinTanzania U17Congo U171 - 0---
17.11. 19:00 FinSenegal U17Ivory Coast U171 - 1 ---
17.11. 18:00 FinBurkina Faso U17Tunisia U172 - 1 ---
17.11. 15:00 FinSouth Africa U17Ghana U172 - 3 ---
17.11. 14:00 FinBotswana U17 Algeria U171 - 1 ---
17.11. 14:00 FinGabon U17Benin U172 - 1 --

Honger vijana.kazi bado kubwa mbele yenu yawapasa kujituma na kulinda ushindi.

Matokeo ya mechi za U17
AFRICA: CAF African Championship U17 - Qualification - Qualification
bet365 odds
18.11. 15:00 FinNigeria U17Mali U172 - 0---
18.11. 15:00 FinTanzania U17Congo U171 - 0---
17.11. 19:00 FinSenegal U17Ivory Coast U171 - 1 ---
17.11. 18:00 FinBurkina Faso U17Tunisia U172 - 1 ---
17.11. 15:00 FinSouth Africa U17Ghana U172 - 3 ---
17.11. 14:00 FinBotswana U17 Algeria U171 - 1 ---
17.11. 14:00 FinGabon U17Benin U172 - 1 --

well done kijana..

Gemu jana ilikua sio mbaya kivile. Vijana walitutoa kimasomaso lakini walitakiwa kujikakamua na kuongeza zaidi.

Nawasifu safu ya ulinzi walijipanga vizuri, walikua hawana papara. Mpira hata wa hatari unapokuja vipi wale walinzi wanne wa nyuma walikua hawabutui. Yaani mfano wa Arsenal if you know what I mean.

Ushambuliaji ni butu sana, kazi kubwa inahitajika.

Goli lilifungwa na kijana mmoja anavaa jezi na 6, jina simjui. Lilitokana na free kick. Kipa wa Congo aliwapanga vibaya wajenga ukuta wake, kijana akaona tobo na akaupitisha mpira hapo hapo hadi kimiani.

Gemu ilikua nzuri tu kwa ujumla. I really enjoyed my sunday.

Kuna kituko kimoja nisije nikasahau. Kocha mdhungu wa Congo alilalamika moja ya uamuzi uliotolewa na linesman kwa nguvu zake zote. Refa akamuonya. Baadae tena akalalmika uamuzi fulani wa kutoa free kick kutoka kwa refa dhidi ya timu yake, baasi mdhungu akamtupia refa maneno fulani. Refa akamtoa yule kocha pale uwanjani. Uwanja ulilipuka kwa shangwe. Cha kushangaza hakupewa kadi, yeye aliambiwa tu aondoke. Baasi katoka mwekunduu kaelekea vyumba vya kubadilishia nguo for early shower I suppose.

Ni hayo tu.