Tuunde Sheria mpya ya Ndoa kwa mtindo huu ili kuepuka upweke

Civilian Coin

JF-Expert Member
Dec 2, 2012
LET US CREATE NEW LAW IN BREAKING MARRIAGE or MARRIAGE TO BE COME DIVORCED ITSELF AFTER SEPARATION.

Hey, my Funs to day DON NALIMISON a Musician, Human Rights Defendant and Security Affair Advisor giving you some points to show that a Marriage has already broken in Law an Fact due to one party go against a First Contract during Marriage. If one party changed one of the following, means marriage has already divorced and annulment did and no need to apply for divorce at Court on Court to prove the reality as follows:

1.If one party changed a signature which he or she used during Marriage contract means marriage has broken down and divorced itself.

2.If one party he or she changed one Name or all names which he or she used during Marriage contract means marriage has broken down and divorced itself.

3.If one party changed religion which he or she used during Marriage contract means marriage has broken down and divorced itself.

4.If one party changed age number which he or she used during Marriage contract means marriage has broken down and divorced itself.

4.If one party married to another man or woman illegally means marriage has already broken down and divorced itself.

5.If one party separated himself or herself within one year means marriage contract has already dismissed direct.

6.If one party stressed another party for more than one year means marriage contract has dismissed itself because marriage need happy.

There are many reasons you will find on a book "CONVICTION SHAPED MY KNOWLEGDE" which is in preparation by DON NALIMISON. Here the parties after having these factors has to go to Court and take his or her divorce or he or she he can go to Advocate and get his Certificate of divorce. No need to find Witness because the first witness is the one who has stressed.

DON NALIMISON.
O'CLOCK MUSIC PRESS
12 JULY 2020.

Contact me at +255 682 94 29 01.

Kwenda z
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Kwenda zako na vitisho vyako, nchi inaongozwa na Katiba, kanuni na Sheria. Hunitishi na upolisi wako.
Kwenda z

Kwenda zako na vitisho vyako, nchi inaongozwa na Katiba, kanuni na Sheria. Hunitishi na upolisi wako.

Back
Top Bottom