Tundu Lissu: In full spirit of patriotism

so naive fact can bring in clienches in your writings then am smart? Underworld creature
I am neither daunted nor discombobulated by a black ape who falsely believes that the Queen's language is a litmus test for one's intellectual adroitness. What is clienches?

I am neither daunted nor discombobulated by a black ape who falsely believes that the Queen's language is a litmus test for one's intellectual adroitness.
Simply shows how baboon you're.. with hasty generalization....fearing of unknown who cheated you English language overnte ones level of edu..inherited bad genes hate semens of your dad...srr

I am neither daunted nor discombobulated by a black ape who falsely believes that the Queen's language is a litmus test for one's intellectual adroitness. What is clienches?
If your good in grammar there forums up for your so called good Eng reptile

Unashindwa kumshauri baba mwenye nyumba hata kushirikisha wazee wenzake, badala yake unapayuka msimpe msaada huyu baba, bado unaishi kwenye nyumba yake, je ni uuungwana?? Basi uzalendo ni zero

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Tundu Lissu is a great asset to opposition in Tanzania let Allah protect him

And you have the audacity to claim that you command the English language?
unfortunately havnt seen son as was taught... In fact am ready to be banned...but CNT accept to be censored whatsoever want to air by a merely primate like you..

unfortunately havnt seen son as was taught... In fact am ready to be banned...but CNT accept to be censored whatsoever want to air by a merely primate like you..
I am done with your asinine and puerile polemics. Learn proper English first.

And you have the audacity to claim that you command the English language?
l dnt claim but you do so...l thought ll keep using bombastics showing your smartness?? Mongoose these dys just create fairly rapport platform to pass message... Full of archaic ending foolin yourself.. Nonsense

I am done with your asinine and puerile polemics. Learn proper English first.
Even simple Eng rolls u over... dnt want to be censored whatsoever need to air ...stupd rodent where is incorrect?? ask your H.E CNT jst memorize words like parrot & come to me...find your fellow Jim & junk to admire you....CNT waste precious nit because of an owl like you...gudlck Mr Bad words(movie in context)

Even simple Eng rolls u over... dnt want to be censored whatsoever need to air ...stupd rodent where is incorrect?? ask your H.E CNT jst memorize words like parrot & come to me...find your fellow Jim & junk to admire you....CNT waste precious nit because of an owl like you...gudlck Mr Bad words(movie in context)
You are better off writing in your tribal language because you can't even express yourself in Kiswahili, our beloved national language.

Back
Top Bottom