Tundu Lissu: In full spirit of patriotism

Francis12

JF-Expert Member
Sep 30, 2016
IN FULL SPIRIT OF PATRIOTISM

I'm what I'm and always have been. A militant and uncompromising crusader for rights, justice and truth.

I've always stood on the side of the people against the abusers of power.

Twenty years ago, in '97, I stood on the side of the Rufiji Delta communities when Mkapa and his cronies in government wanted to sell the Rufiji Delta to Reginald Nolan, the Irish investor and arms dealer of the 80s.

Where was your Magufuli if I may ask???

He's serving in the Mkapa government that wanted to give the Rufiji Delta to Nolan.

From '99 on I took up the fight against the Mkapa government and its mining policies and its human rights abuses on behalf of the foreign mining companies you now call thieves.

Who stood by the Bulyanhulu community to demand justice and truth for the massacre of the artisanal miners there in '96???

Or for the forced evictions of the artisans and peasant communities in Lusu, Nzega; Nyamongo, Tarime and Geita???

I did, Magufuli served in the government that was terrorizing the communities in those, and many other, areas.

Who's the first person to raise the clarion call that mining companies were robbing us clean???

I did. Magufuli served in the government that was helping those companies to rob us clean.

And who, between me and your Magufuli, was the faithful servant of Kikwete at the time of Tegeta Escrow and many other such robberies of our national treasury???

Where was Magufuli when our people were being killed and brutalized during Operesheni Tokomeza and Operesheni Kimbunga???

I, and a few other courageous people, stood up and took positions on the side of our people.

I don't remember Magufuli taking any position that would have harmed his ministerial position.

He kept silent when patriotism demanded he speak out.

Those of us who stood up and were counted are now being denounced as unpatriotic simply for catching the emperor with his dirty pants down.

We're now being hunted down and jailed like common criminals, while the real criminals are being feted as patriots.

We'll not be intimidated.

We'll not be silenced.

We'll take whatever blows rained on us like the men we're.

We shall overcome.

Huyu ndio Honorable Sir Tundu Antiphas Lissu

Sifa zake 7 kuu ni hizi(leo nazirudia kwasababu amedhihirisha sikukosea kumpa hizo sifa):
1.He is smart
2.He is intelligent
3.He is outspoken
4.He has foresight
5.He is patriotic(perhaps the most patriotic citizen so far)
6.He is knowledgeable
7.He is very bold and determined

Sifa ya ziada:

He is more than a politician

Watu wasio wazalendo badala ya kutafakari ujumbe ulioko katika bandiko hili;wao watakuwa busy kutafuta, kama inawezekana, vimistari vichache, hata vya kuungaunga; watakavyoweza kuvitumia kusema kamkashifu Mkulu ili tu wamkamate.

Kwa hiyo Lugha sidhani kama hata bavicha wamemuelewa...halafu sidhani kama ni sahihi kumlaumu Magufuli kwa kila jambo ambalo hakuwa na maamuzi ya mwisho.
Wamemulewa kwani Bavicha kuna wasomi kuliko ccm. ccm mambumbumbu wengi ndio maana tupo tulipo. Kwa hili usijidanganye sema lingine. Wa kumlaumu maana yu miongoni mwa waliofanya maamuzi ya kizembe si yupo ndani ya ccm au alihama chama.

If We Must Die
Claude McKay, 1889 - 1948
If we must die—let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,
While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs,
Making their mock at our accursed lot.
If we must die—oh, let us nobly die,
So that our precious blood may not be shed
In vain; then even the monsters we defy
Shall be constrained to honor us though dead!
Oh, Kinsmen! We must meet the common foe;
Though far outnumbered, let us show us brave,
And for their thousand blows deal one deathblow!
What though before us lies the open grave?
Like men we’ll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!

Halafu watawala wanakuja na unafiki wa kile wanachokiita 'uzalendo'. Hakuna uzalendo wa kuendelea kuwakinga wezi waliotufikisha hapa. Hakuna uzalendo wa kuficha ufisadi waliofanya ili kuficha aibu yao na kuwalaghai wananchi. Aibu kwa wezi na walinzi wao wote.

Kumkamatakama Lissu na kumfungulia kesi uchwara hakumuongezi umaarufu wowote Magu. Zaidi unazidi kumuonyesha ni mtu wa namna gani. Lissu hatoacha kuspeak his mind
"Wanasiasa wanakamwatwa kwa makosa yao" by kamanda Sirro.

112 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom