Uchaguzi 2020 Tume ya Taifa ya Uchaguzi (NEC) yamtangaza Dkt. John Pombe Magufuli kuwa Rais Mteule wa Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania kwa awamu ya pili

Kuna watu hawapendi kusemwa....
yan like father like son.....
hii ni kama mshauri na kama mshauriwa....

Nazan uko aliko anasema nimeacha copy yangu 💯

The opposition started with wrong footings by showing prejudice and contempt of highest order to Tanzanians machineries and Tanzanians themselves.

That is why, they( oppositions) have paid the price of such high amount! Oppositions have to learn how to treat we Tanzanias in a best and appropriate manner! You can not team up with our Tanzanians' enemies while expecting the respect from Tanzania!! You will nerver ever get such honour!
No there is no such a thing as wrong footings.. however there is wrong time and wrong place with a wrong system.
Thats what happened to them.

No there is no such a thing as wrong footings.. however there is wrong time and wrong place with a wrong system.
Thats what happened to them.
Ha ha haaa! In most cases, you guys suprise me the way you artifully 'rigs' truthful arguments!! Luckly, the truth has a power to stand on its own.

God Bless Tanzanians. Amen.

Ha ha haaa! In most cases, you guys suprise me the way you artifully 'rigs' truthful arguments!! Luckly, the truth has a power to stand on its own.

God Bless Tanzanians. Amen.
Ah and one thing I forgot, don't call me "you guys"
I am not associated with any political side.. I don't support any side.
I am just a concerned citizen.

Ah and one thing i forgot , dont call me "you guys"
I am not associated to any political side.. i dont support anyside.
I am just a concerned citizen.
I am sorry for infuriating you with the phrase " you guys". Now I understand my fellow concerned citizen.

Hata wasengemtangaza kusingekua na jipya....hata CCM wanaona aibu kushangilia
These days people do not care anymore. Watu wapo busy mtaani na maisha yanaendelea as if nothing ever happened.

Watu wameanza kuzoea sasa kuishi bila internet. Maisha ya TZ yanakwenda kasi sana. Hata hao washindi wa CCM nao wapo busy kutweet kwa kutumia VPN. Namba tutaisoma sote!

Back
Top Bottom