Tujadili kuhusu Mifumo ya Kufunga channel, inayotumika na Pay TV kwa hapa kwetu

Njunwa Wamavoko

JF-Expert Member
Aug 11, 2012
Habari wana JF,

Kidogo nimekua nyuma kuhusu maswala mazima ya Pay TV na technolojia wanazotumika kufunga channel zao na kumwezesha tu yule aliyelipia kuweza kuzifungua

Huu uzi unaweza usilete maana lakini mwenye jicho la upevu atajua kwa nini napenda tujadili hili swala maana kwa research yangu nimeona watu wa East Africa sana sana Tanzania hivi vitu hatuvielewi(hapa nimefanya utafiti utafiti na unaweza kuniuliza kwa nn nasema hivyo).

Mfano dhairi ni hawa watu wa West Africa(9ja na Ghana) wanavyotunyonya na CCcam zao kwa malipo ya mwezi au Wakenya nao pia wanao ufahamu mkubwa kuhusu mambo haya na nafikiri na sisi tukiyaelewa vizuri yatatusaidi sana. hivo tushirikiane kuyajua haya mambo

Hii itayasaidia makampuni yanayotaka kujiingiza katika mfumo mzima wa satellite Pay TV kujua njia ipi ni salama kufunga channel na ipi si salama

Kwa hapa Tanzania tuna sattelite Pay TV maarufu kama DSTV,AZAM TV,TING,ZUKU,STARTIMES e.t.c

Njia inayotumika kufunga channel unaweza kuiona kwenye SMARTCARD ya TV ulolipia

NagraCracked11.png

Je,TV gani wanatumia technolojia kubwa sana na salama zaidi?
na je Technolojia wanayotumia inaendana na kiwango wanacholipisha achana mbali na Content ya channel walizo nazo

Naomba mchango wenu kwa hili! asanteni sana

Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is ILLEGAL !!!
All the files/info available here are for experimental and educational purpose only!

Mifumo inayotumika ni kama Irdeto, Nagravision, Videoguard, Viaccess, Conax na Betacrypt n.k

Knowledge kuhusu CCcam

http://www.csservis.com/knowledgebase/2/Cccam-English-Tutorial.html

~!Greetings To All!~

Forgot to mention the method about "EEPROM over HDMI"...

But it's also complicated for those who's never work with things like this...

So I will recommend to stay near the old classic ordinary solution, it is the best way for classic memory pairing!!!

EEPROM over HDMI Video

############################################################

Anyway I'm not interested about phlegmatic taunts,"keep it for Yourself",when "u" not able to help,just only taunt, then please STFU..."Klivo and their retarded band"...

Go and let's register on a lot of different nicknames,and on various forum also,but do not be surprised after u get ban for Your attitude...

Again..Again..And Always Against..like infinite reset loop cycle in CPU...really like a virus...more than funny...

When You not able to control Yourself and behavior like normal person,then please first learn this privilege,after that u can speak about any technical things...

This topic was created for exchanging discrete information,learning some new...and posting some useful new's/info's...not for taunting...

I will make this/these post's for those who's need the basics,and my helping hand,who's appreciate these my post's with his modesty!!!

#######################################################
Good forums about JTAG / Tuts for Bootloader, for newbies!

Link-1
Link-2
Link-3
Link-4

Link-5

KmAK1

KmAMj

Bootloader definition and basics very briefly:

Bootloader Operation is the following operation basically:

The bootloader is located in 'XY' offset, example A00000....

This memory space is write-protected to prevent any accidental modification orcorruption in original NOR Flash!
The reset vector is modified so that when theprocessor is reset, the bootloader executes as first.
The bootloader carries out the following operations very briefly:

Upon reset, the bootloader calculates checksum for
the user code and verifies it with a checksum written
to the last two bytes of the Flash.

If the two checksums match, it means that the pre
vious bootloading attempt was successful and the
bootloader branches to the beginning of the user code
and the user code can execute.

If the checksums do not match, the bootloader executes a customizable user code to perform systemcritical tasks,
such as turning on a fan,or infinite reset cycle and so forth,
and then enters the bootloading mode and repeat the process because the checksum/signature are not valid....

Another some useful website about basics of reverse engineering,to learn something about it at first wave,please use it for testing/educational purposes only!!!

Link-1
Link-2
Link-3
Link-4

Learn coding at online school!:

Link-1
Link-2
Link-3
Link-4
Link-5
Link-6
Link-7

Also very good to have at home in drawn TTL cable and BBS panel...

RS232_Diagram_explanation: (in most cases enough only 3pin TX/RX/GND)_(The USB version are same,only going through FTDI_VCP)
1LgsYWz

Quick_Look_USB_TTL/BBS:

1BJDxep

1baXOj2

1HUQkLY

Serial Connection and Terminal Basics: (Good to know the basics for future,when You begin to use TTL cable)

Link-1
Link-2
Link-3
Link-4
Link-5
Link-6

Please every beginner learn the following Morphy wolf rulez!!!

RuleZ:
Link-1=README

1. No easy way's,every way are work full and valuable /costly, because u need get accessories,and need to learn how to use it..These how's not bring from fruit tree...They are behind of bloody work...Guys who's begin talking about "how easy" "just one xor" "just 5 min" they talking about b*llsh1t...they just lie or wanna take You down and get Your money for zero solution...

2. Everything which looks too good to be true, is isn't a true and it's isn't usable...it's just a fake or scam.....rumor...ballad of the liars...

3. There is no full freebies... Please everyone understand,behind every solution are bloody work of some person, every usable "crumb of free information / stuff" are garnish with alot of rumor and with unusable things...

Btw. Some words from me,for this new type of hardware pairing...All is about securing CW = Wontrol Word,because there is alot of massive IKS..and broadcast providers must protect their-self from attack... So for this case,security developers make things ever harder and harder...cwpk_3des_aes/nuid/nocs_sttkdma/bootloaders/cryptocore_cpu_cpuid_signature/selfdestructing_cpu/unique_emm_ecm_combination_fakenano_..etc..etc..etc..

Of course for this need to prepare for the next generation of the penetration test...In first wave good to have CPU and NOR socket in drawer..best way for

testing,when you don't need to solder every time,it's speed up the process...

For the NOR/Nand flashes BGA/TSOP You can use simple EBGA64/TSOP56 socket + copper wire soldered to the motherboard....

Looks something like this:

Link-1
Link-2
Link-3
Link-4

By the wait most known method for get eCWPK key set are dumping NOR flash or catch activation/pairing EMM nano...

One of the known block header for n@gr@v1s1on cak_CPU are 00 00 00 97...Just check Your NEW_RECEIVER dump for this header...

eCWPK encrypted key-set looks in that block something like this structure....

00 00 00 97 = Block Header
XY XY XY XY = NUID unique Number
00 = padding/checksum bytes...
01 = padding/checksum bytes...
XY XY XY = provider id ? But i'm not sure in this fact....
00 = padding/checksum bytes...
01 = padding/checksum bytes..

81 = converted from HEX to DEC gives value 129_in_DEC,it's mean the size of the block which store eCWPK keyset's)
10 = converted from HEX to DEC gives value 16_in_DEC,it's mean the size of the eCWPK key)

(129=128byte + 1byte padding/chksm = 256+2 character)

AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA = CWPK0 encrypted
BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB = CWPK1 encrypted
CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC = CWPK2 encrypted
DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD = CWPK3 encrypted

EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE EE = CWPK4 encrypted
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF = CWPK5 encrypted
GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG = CWPK6 encrypted
HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH = CWPK7 encrypted

The missing rest of (8 byte + 2 byte=10byte padding/checksum) key,it's maybe a xor key or something like that...
I didn't have idea... 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 10 ...need to clarify it...and also the position it's rated down from beginning of the block or from end..

The new STB's certified by Kudelski Group came with more eCWPK keyset...Maybe for future usage..When they plane to change something..So maybe it's just a reserve...and it's in encrypted state of course it's a basic....

The Conax use only 1 CWPK keyset and two type of algorithm... 3DES ABA-ECB Digitalb + 4byte Box ID from which calculated something extra stuff,like nuid for n@gr@....VIP Sat Croatia use AES_ECB...4W T-System 3DES ABA-ECB...TNK_HD 3DES ABA-ECB...Hello_HD_9E_Slave_BOX 3DES ABA-ECB etc..etc..etc...

Some example,and explanation..
Link-1
Link-2

##########################################################

Anyway there is some rumor and business speculation behind this...My opinion that's why Kudelski bought the c0nax from Norway's because they steal first the technology...and later they got a trouble from this...And at the final point the punishment was worse + the shame, like buying the complete company....

Story about sale Link-1

##########################################################

As last words for the N@gr@vision Encryption...

"!Very Briefly!

CAK_V6_XY_revision are pure memory pairing n@gra,almost used in old ST20 decoders, and for some ATMEL cards !

It's working with non chipset pairing mode, normal CMD$2a issued by the box to the card requesting the card to generate the random 64bytes by the cards ASIC,

and encrypting this 64bytes with RSA_D on the card side, then forwarding this 64bytes encrypted with RSA_D to the STB), the STB receives this 64bytes

encrypted with RSA_D and decrypts the same block with RSA_N stored on the STB, then extracts the original 64bytes generated by the card asic and applies the

necessary steps which i will not pronounce here in detail, in fact is public already can be found somewhere, untill it calculates the final 16byte session

key also known as SK. once this is done the cmd changes the necessary data on the 64bytes initially sent from the card, and will prepare it to send the

information modified back to the card, but before it encrypts the newly modified data with the RSA_N stored on the STB side, then sends the information back

to the card on the CMD$2B. which in return will be decrypted on the card side with RSA_D, then extracted the final result modified and will store on the card

side also the newly 16bytes SK generated for the next 5 hours untill new SK pairing session starts!!!

Just try the RSA mechanism with simple calculator/key generator:

Link-1
Link-2
Link-3
Link-4

Now about the new Chipset pairing mechanism, Yes you will need to forward the nuid inserted on initial CMD$2a from the STB. this will trigger the card stating it

will need the new overcrypt (mechanism for the HD channels) and it will generate the Session key in the normal form using RSA+IDEA mechanism for the SD

digital channels, but at the same time it will generate the newly chipset pairing key control word used on the hd package channels.

As you know by now that you have studied probably, this newly CWPK is not sent in any form or way to the STB. as they know from the standard pairing session

key mechanism that it shurelly would be discovered easier.... so in return the new algo is implemented in the STB to generate using the keyllader mechanism

the exact same key on STB cpu core!!! and the actuall same key will be derivated from the NUID on the card side and will be stored on the card.

And as you probably know by now from my previous posts on other forums... this key uses 3DES ABA-ECB mechanism, so it needs to be the exact same key to

encrypt and decrypt data!!!!!
What makes this key unique is the NUID, after applying the correct calculation each STB will contain a unique key.. and that will be it for now..

Going back to card merlin ATMEL Rom4xxx they use newer INIT mechanism, so the cmds shown on is STB/Card log are all encrypted using a 16byte key, which could

be in fact a NUID generated 16byte key also from the chipset, or maybe not!!! and i state that because all STB using the same version have the initial boot

cmds the same, just changes the 16byte data reply on the cmds with unique card data requested...

so it could also be a universal or specific provider key used for all STB from the same provider...

now on pure nagra cards, even if card uses specific chipset pairing, the card will allways reply to the old cmd$2a /$2b normally , the nuid is just to

trigger the card and generate the 16byte key used on requests incoming from the STB on the HD package channels.

If the NUID is not sent on the cmd$2a and $2b the card simply won´t reply back the $1c requested from the STB..........

if the NUID is sent on cmd$2a the card will allways reply back to requests of $1c to STB

So if we put it on a layman´s terms we can simply say for example that the new chipset pairing algo is nothing more then a 2nd fix SK for the HD channels but

instead of using IDEA they use other flavours like AES or 3DES depending on CA system!!!

1st Step SK decrypt mode
2nd step alocate CA slot for 3DES decrypt mechanism....using keyladder mechanism or direct chipset key derivation level..

Why Chipset Pairing? Simple Quick explanation!!!

There is a OTP area in the chipset that contains unique data

1- this unique data using some other extra data and algorithm will generate a 16 byte key also known as SCK

2- the SCK key in adition with a OTP derivation key from NUID will generate a ROOTKEY using also a algorithm calculation.

3- the ROOT key or R2R-Root128 is the TOP key of the keyllader used to Encrypt or Decrypt all other keys below!!!! using 3DES mechanism or AES depending on

the CA vendor

4- The root key is used to Encrypt and decrypt the RAM2RAM crypto engine key

5- the Ram2RAM crypto engine key is used to encrypt or decrypt the keys below on the keyllader mechanism (this key is also used to Encrypt or decrypt the

Control Word Pairing Keys) this key is also used to encrypt and decrypt other blocks containing data on the RAM side....

6- the control word pairing keys after being decrypted , are also used to encrypt or decrypt the Control Words encrypted 3DES on the card side)

So its a keychain mechanism used world wide by all encryption systems at the moment, they can use AES or 3DES algo depending on the CA vendor system!!!!

This is why things are done inside the chipset.

Now the Control Word pairing keys or CWPK used to decrypt the CWs this can be updated by the CA vendor or Provider via OTA on firmware update to STB (this

keys will be stored on the firmware update but ofcourse encrypted, or they can be updated via EMM stream direct to STB.

Hint = NUID is the secret as its the only thing sent to card on CMD$2a ( and card will generate the correct Key to encrypt the data on the card side

this key will be also a match result from decryption used on the keyllader mechanism on the STB side, as it will need to containt the same key in end to

decrypt eCW on the STB side......

!!!SO THERE IS TWO WAY,WEE NEED TO DECRYPT eCWPK, OR NEED TO REFURBISH THE FACTORY DECODER FOR CUSTOM LINUX FIRMWARE,AND EMULATING THE CURRENT CHIPSET KEYLADDER MECHANISM!!! (DON'T ASK HOW,BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SECRET, NOT FOR PUBLIC EXPLANATION,THIS IS WHY I EXPLAINED BOOT-LOADERS,AND ALL OTHER ----,AND I DON'T KNOW THIS SECRET TOO...)

!Very Briefly!"

Another story is the knowledge/possibility about finding vulnerability of CPU and understanding how the factory code work..not enough simple keyset for the

magic..everything are protected with next level of keyset or signature... Also good to know about STTKDMA and NOCS...Nothing impossible,just need to

try/try/try/try and never give it up...

About card init procedure...need to build or buy season logger interface...and clone the factory cam code...for this work are very good the exiting oscam

source..because better to modify,save alot of time...not need to build up from zero code.... Please understand,actual public emulators DO NOT SUPPORT

HARDWARE PAIRING/CONTROL WORLD PAIRING, KEYS etc..etc...!!!

Useful websites for get hardware/info for modifying emu for own card init / pairing procedure...also very good for this stuff when you extract FOTA dump from exiting transponder...they contain very interesting/fastidious information's!!!

Link-1
Link-2
Link-3
Link-4
Link-5

!!!Please understand everyone who read this topic...these things are for learning of the basics and are strictly for testing/educational purposes!!!

!!!Every member/person must decide for what use it in future... I didn't take any responsibility for this material,because it's just a studying material!!!

!!!As in first wave, I'm not offering any service or solution for HW pairing or anything else, it's just an bit help / boot kick for understanding the basic things and forgetting about the rumors!!! Actually when someone need real helping hands, I'm able to help by limited condition only in case of memory pairing like all other GSM/Console engineer!!!

He is my exemplar and hero,without him we cannot penetration test "anything else" than our computer games...

Respect Stefan Kudelski, rest in full calm and in god blessed peace:

Biography

KmE4R

Some historical things / reading material for tonight...

Link-1
Link-2
Link-3
Link-4

Going to prepare as soon my next post,which is about Public Key Cryptography RSA / Abstract Algebra encryption system....
Once when I have more time i will prepare a good boot-kick material for those who's interest about it...

~!Btw. Welcome any correction/fix for my material,I will not be offended when someone fix me,it's normal I'm just a human with fail factors!!!

~!!!Also many respect and thanks for C@llh0rd@s,ASR_KB_GSMXTRONICSBR,Th3C0d3r,UP2OO8,Num1nd,$TR$H ,Ra1D3n,F@m0x,v1z1nh0_c$,4z-w0rld-t34m,v@p0ur,cw_m4st3r,+ other clever guys which I missing from this list!!!~

~!God bless all normal friendly members of this site!~

~!Let's rise the knowledge and learn at rest and at peace!~

~!Best Regards!~

By3

thumbsup.gif

Sina ujuzi sana wa hizi mambo. ila kwa uzoef mdogo, irdeto ndio mfumo ambao kwa sasa ni salama kidogo compared na hii mingine.

Pia inaonekana ni expensive ku implement ndio sababu hata wabongo wetu wanatumia hiyo mifumo mingine iliyobaki... sina uhakika ila ninahisi starsat wanatumia conax. sijajua kwa azam na ting.

Ngoja tufanye utafiti mkuu..

Sina ujuzi sana wa hizi mambo...ila kwa uzoef mdogo...irdeto ndio mfumo ambao kwa sasa ni salama kidogo compared na hii mingine.....na pia inaonekana ni expensive ku implement ndio sababu hata wabongo wetu wanatumia hiyo mifumo mingine iliyobaki....sina uhakika ila ninahisi starsat wanatumia conax...sijajua kwa azam na ting...

Ngoja tufanye utafiti mkuu..

Mbona nasikia Nagravision 3(Nagra3) ndo mfumo mgumu ku crack uliopo sasa na huu ndo mfumo wanaotumia Azam TV
Lakini bado wanatoza kiasi kidogo kwa mwezi

Mkubwa ku install CCcam/Oscam ni rahisi sana kazi kubwa ni kushare Card

Kwa hizi siku nimeweza kufanya research na kugundua kwamba Pay tv zote zimefanya "marriage ya decoder na card" Na hapo ndo mchezo mgumu ulipo kwa maneno mengine ili uweze ku share card zao lazima uwezze ku-Unpair card na decoder na hapa lazima ufanye kitu kinaitwa Jtag method ambayo itakupa RSA keys na Box keys na ukishapata hizo basi umemaliza kazi....

Lkn sasa hamna sehemu unaweza kuta maelezo yakinifu kuhusu hiyo njia zaidi utaona watu wanaotaka hela ili wakufanyie hiyo kitu...

Kwa sasa ujanja uliopo je kuna makampuni bado wanatumia Card ambazo ziko unpaired kama bado zipo basi hapo ni dakika 0 ku setup CCcam na kushare hiyo card

Je,kuna card ambazo unaweza kuzitumia katika decoder nyingine e.g strong/qsat yenye tundu la smartcard na bado ikaonesha channel?
Kama bado ipo hiyo tujuzane ili tu deal na hiyo

Haya kaka...kama wao wameweza na sie tutaweza tu...ngoja tuendelee na utafiti...

Uzi mzuri, but naona wachangiaj tech imewazid.

Daah!Ndo hivo kaka kuna wakenya wanfanya hivo ku unpair card lkn wanatka hela ndefu sana

Anyways we keep researching soon nta post jinsi ya kuinstall CCcam/Oscam na kutengeneza card share server kwa manufaa ya kizazi kijacho

Haya kaka...kama wao wameweza na sie tutaweza tu...ngoja tuendelee na utafiti...

Utafiti ulio ndani ya uwezo wetu mkubwa ni ule wa kujua ni kampuni wanatoa au waliwai kutoa card ambayo inaweza ktumika kwenye receiver tofauti na ile default
Kama ipo basi hapo ndo pakuchomokea vinginevyo hayo ya ku unpair ni too complicated

Utafiti ulio ndani ya uwezo wetu mkubwa ni ule wa kujua ni kampuni wanatoa au waliwai kutoa card ambayo inaweza ktumika kwenye receiver tofauti na ile default

Kama ipo basi hapo ndo pakuchomokea vinginevyo hayo ya ku unpair ni too complicated

Mkuu kazana utafanikiwa somo ni gumu wengi tunatoka watupu

Daah!Ndo hivo kaka kuna wakenya wanfanya hivo ku unpair card lkn wanatka hela ndefu sana

Anyways we keep researching soon nta post jinsi ya kuinstall CCcam/Oscam na kutengeneza card share server kwa manufaa ya kizazi kijacho

Nadhani kinachotakiwa ni nia, resource, na kujifunza kutoka kwa waliofanikiwa, je hizi cccam haziathirik na upgrade znazofanywa na hawa jamaa wanaorusha hzo PayTV?

nadhani kinachotakiwa ni nia, resource, na kujifunza kutoka kwa waliofanikiwa, je hizi cccam haziathirik na upgrade znazofanywa na hawa jamaa wanaorusha hzo paytv?

Kuathirika kunategemea na aina ya upgrade iliyofanywa na ni kwa namna gani imeweza kuathiri loophole uliyokuwa unaitumia.

nadhani kinachotakiwa ni nia, resource, na kujifunza kutoka kwa waliofanikiwa, je hizi cccam haziathirik na upgrade znazofanywa na hawa jamaa wanaorusha hzo paytv?

Challenges zipo kama surflock na Card blocking lkn kuna njia ya kuzi bypass pia unawafanyia whitelisting Challenge kubwa ni ile ya kubadili encryption system kwa baadhi ya channel e.g SKY UK watu wanaweza ona channel zote katika card share server lkn zile za HD zimepigwa encryption algorithm nyiingine na ndo nachokifikiri wamefanya makaburu.

Matatizo mengine ni uwezo binafsi wa kuweza ku troubleshoot ECM time iwe ndogo (kusaidia channel zisigande) na sometimes card inaweza isikubali siku hiyo kusoma mpaka uirudishe kwenye decoder mama ipokee upgrade za pay TV husika.

Kama makaburu wamefanya hivyo mbona tv1 cccam bado inazifungua?

TV1 ni ijuayo mm haifungui HD labda kama ni mpya hiyo yako Na ikumbukwe Emulators zinatofautiana na ndo maana unaona CAM account za mchina zimeshindwa kufungua swahili,ctzn na channel kadhaa kipindi cha karibu mwezi kama sio miezi...Lkn ukija CCcam inazifungua....

Pia ikumbukwe Card sharing ni ujanja na uwezo binafsi wa mtu au watu ndo maana wa south africa wengi waliokua wanashare card za makaburu karibu wote wako chalii CCcam zao zinaonesha channl 2-4 hazizidi hapo na kuna wengine walinunua reshare line(Nline) zao kupitia Mzambia mmoja nafikiri wanajulikana na wewe si ajabu unawajua waliozinunua na unaweza kusema CCcam zao ziko wapi leo hii?

Hivo hauwezi compare server ya mtu na mtu kila mtu ana mechanism zake za kushare card na kuweza ku whitelist server attacks

Hapo mkuu sikumaanisha HD mimi nilifikiri ulimaanisha hizi ss's channels nami nilimaanisha hizo

Mim nilitolea mfano wa sky uk kilichowatokea kipindi cha nyuma kwenye HD nika corelate na hapa kwetu na kuhusu ss linaweza kuwa tatizo lao hawa chinkoz ndo maana kuna mda ukifungua e.g s5n au snw inaonesha kwa dakika kadhaa na ina scramble milele.. sijui kama ume observe hicho mara moja moja zinakuja

Mmi nilitolea mfano wa sky uk kilichowatokea kipindi cha nyuma kwenye HD nika corelate na hapa kwetu na kuhusu ss linaweza kuwa tatizo lao hawa chinkoz ndo maana kuna mda ukifungua e.g s5n au snw inaonesha kwa dakika kadhaa na ina scramble milele... sijui kama ume observe hicho mara moja moja zinakuja

Yes nimeshaona inakuwa hivyo mda fulani ila kuna mdau alidokeza kuwa chief engineer wao alikamatwa yuko ndani ni muda sasa alikamatiwa africa nayo yaweza kuwa sababu pia.

Yes nimeshaona inakuwa hivyo mda fulani ila kuna mdau alidokeza kuwa chief engineer wao alikamatwa yuko ndani ni muda sasa alikamatiwa africa nayo yaweza kuwa sababu pia

Rumors nilizosikia ni za yule anaye deal na avatacam codes production do maana kuna kipindi walisema hazipatikani tena Lkn hawa watu ni anonymous na hawawezi weka mambo yao wazi hata siku moja vinginevyo wakijichanganya gereza linawahusu.

Japo tume hama mada ila pia nasikia wameachia Ndude mpya Esat E23G.

Back
Top Bottom