Trump to host Kenyan president at White House

President Uhuru Kenyatta and First Lady Margaret have left for the U.S. Via direct flight aboard the national carrier Kenya airways

Also Read: Kenya Airways official US direct flights set for Oct 28

The direct flight from Nairobi to New York will take 15 hours, a seven-hour reduction from flights that include layovers at different airports.
10147462-F806-4302-9899-20A85E4325B5.jpeg

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/uhuru-kenyatta-leaves-for-u-s-on-kenya-airways-direct-flight-210524/

Kenya is respected on the international stage. Huyo dictator wenyu amepigwa marufuku, Mwoga kabisa other than intimidating the opposition and spreading propaganda hana agenda ingine. Ndio maana hana heshima outside Tanzania. LDC kabisa
....wenyu !? Ok ! Wacha awapatie na silaha ya kuendelea kupambana na al shababu

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

it reaffirms kenya's position in east africa and the broader African region...Kenya is perhaps the most important country in east africa when it comes to global peace, security and trade...you speak to the kenyan president, there's no need of speaking to any other, you've already spoken to the entire region (east and central africa)
Ok ! Hongereni !.......amwelezea na 'hand shake' imefikia wapi.

Bush alikuja mara mbili, na Obama pia !
Trump will bring his here !

....wenyu !? Ok ! Wacha awapatie na silaha ya kuendelea kupambana na al shababu

This is a high powered meeting.
It's telling enough that President Donald Trump has only hosted one African leader -- President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria -- This is the big league.
To fit on Trump calendar, the Agenda for this meeting is definitely mutual benefit for both US and Kenya.
Trump hana wakati wakuja kulauch poverty eradication projects and good will tours like past presidents. Trump am sure hajui wala hafahamu Tanzania imo continent ipi.

NPR Choice page

Mrs Bush visits Aids orphans in Tanzania | IOL News

This is a high powered meeting.
It's telling enough that President Donald Trump has only hosted one African leader -- President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria -- This is the big league.
To fit on Trump calendar, the Agenda for this meeting is definitely mutual benefit for both US and Kenya.
Trump hana wakati wakuja kulauch poverty eradication projects and good will tours like past presidents. Trump am sure hajui wala hafahamu Tanzania imo continent ipi.

NPR Choice page

Mrs Bush visits Aids orphans in Tanzania | IOL News
....awepe na pesa ya kujengea Kibera na Mathare, the world most famous slams

At 1:45pm (Washington time), Trump and his wife Melania will participate in the arrival of Uhuru and the First Lady Margaret at the South Lawn

Business meeting with investors done ✅. Now off to meet Trump at the White House where more agreements are expected. Hapa kazi tu!. Jiwe is watching from Ikulu
9E775542-1455-4854-879D-2666D7DC2C38.jpeg

Bush alikuja mara mbili, na Obama pia !
Trump will bring his here !

Ahaaa haaa haaa
Umenikumbusha,
Kuna mwaka walikuja marais watatu wa Marekani, Obama aliyekuweko madarakani na wastaafu Bush na Clinton. Walikaa siku kadhaa na walitembea maeneo mbalimbali Dar. Lkn binafsi sijaona mabadiliko saana.

PRESIDENT TRUMP : Well, thank you very much. We are with President Kenyatta of a wonderful country that we do a lot of business with, Kenya. One of the most beautiful countries, from what I understand, Mr. President.
We have lots of pictures and lots of people that tell me how beautiful your country is. And we do a lot of tourism. We do a lot of trade. And we do a lot of defense and security. And we’re working very much on security right now. And I appreciate you very much being with us and your staff. This is really great. Your representatives have been dealing with our representatives and making a lot of progress. We’re talking about a very major highway/roadway. And that seems to be going along well. That’s a very important project, I think, for your country.
And so we appreciate, very much, you being at the White House and being with us. And we look forward to the discussion.
Thank you very much.
PRESIDENT KENYATTA: Thank you very much. And thank you for your warm welcome. As you said, we’ve had strong relations that stretch back — all the way back to our own independence. And we are here to cement that partnership. We are here to strengthen the support we have received as a country, especially with regards to our security and defense cooperation has been immense.
I had a good opportunity to speak with Mike, both in his former capacity and his current capacity. (Laughter.) And we work very well together, and I want to take this opportunity to appreciate that.
But more importantly, even as we work on these aspects, what’s most important and what makes our country survive is the trade and investment partnership. I mean, this is really what we should work to deepen much more as we go forward.
So I’m really looking forward to this discussion, and I’m looking forward to seeing how we take our relationship now to the next level —
PRESIDENT TRUMP : Good.
PRESIDENT KENYATTA: — for the mutual benefit of our two peoples.
PRESIDENT TRUMP : Well, you are here on a very special day because the stock market is up almost 300 points today. We just signed a trade agreement with Mexico, and it’s a terrific agreement for everybody. It’s been in the works for a long time. It’s an agreement that a lot of people said couldn’t be done, and we did something, and it was very special. Great for our farmers, our workers.
And our stock market just broke 26,000 for the first time ever in the history. So today we have the highest stock price we’ve ever had. And we’re very happy about that. I said that was going to happen and it’s happened. Everything I said is going to happen, it ends up happening.
So you picked a good day to come. (Laughter.) We’re in a very good mood.
PRESIDENT KENYATTA: Well, let’s hope you’re going to transfer some of that into Kenya. (Laughter.)
PRESIDENT TRUMP : We’ll bring that over to Kenya. (Laughter.) Thank you very much, everybody. I appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you.

-------

Free Advertising. .... We have lots of pictures and lots of people that tell me how beautiful your country is. And we do a lot of tourism.

9 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom