True story: The lady i have been chasing

Mlachake

JF-Expert Member
Oct 13, 2009
The first day this lady Caught my eye, She straight away drew my attention! I dont know whether its because of my greediness or I had fallen "in love" with her. I cant describe how she was but she was a lady of "my type" though I dont know whether am that much selective when it comes to Women.

I did my "magic" to get her contacts and luckily she did not hesitate. It happens to be in this local restaurant where I always have my cold beer after my office hours, I invited her on my table offered her a drink while we were exchanging those true and false stories.

By the look of things this lady hapened to be so open to me which made me took her as one of the very few honest ladies I have ever made, all those things she was saying about her self was so real! The only thing disappointed me was the fact that she told me she has a boyfriend whom she deadly love. Though this guy is not living here Dar es Salaam.

After some three or four beers we parted company as I had to go home to get ready for the Next office day, When I reached Home I gave her a call to see whether she had also got home safely and the like.

From that day we have been meeting frequently for a drink or dinner, It wont pass a day without either me or her giving a call. It reached a point that were ware so close that I wanted now to take this relationship to another level. You guys you know what we usually do when there is such kind of closeness, I have used the word closeness because in reality we were just close not in a relationship coz she had her boyfriend.

I have been trying to do everything I can to make her visit my house, as that is the place I could easily take the "relationship" to the next level. All the time she looks like saying yes then all os a sudden she declines, This has been going on even when she is Drunk.

Then it come this day she told me she is HIV positive!! can you Imagine how I felt, she wanted to show me her Clinic card but I couldnt stand looking at it myfriend!!!!, She just told me she really loved me and that is why she never wanted the relationship to go to another level. Nilikua nishajihapia, Huyu dada alivyonisumbua na alivyo mzuri. siku nitakayo muweka kwenye himaya yangu sijui hata kama nitavaa. Guys tutaaangamia tusipokua makini.

Nawapenda wote sio kila kingaacho ni Dhahabu!!! Ukimwi upo Haupimwi kwa macho wala kwa masengenyo usimsikilize mtu sema na moyo wako. sema na nafsi yako.

Samahani kwa kingereza kibovu ningeandika kiswahili kingekua kibovu zaidi.

Take care guys! AIDS is real.

1468341741113.jpg

Huwa najiuliza, hivi haiwezekani mwanamke na mwanaume wakapendana bila k*u*t*i*a*n*a, hiyo kitu ndicho kielelezo cha kuonesha upendo wa dhati? Nimejiuliza tu.

Patience123 inawezekana, Kila kitu ni mind perception. Kama mnajielewa ni jambo linawezekana kabisa. lakini kwa dunia yetu ya sasa ni wachache sana wanaweza kuwa katika mahusiano na wakaishi bila ngono mpaka siku ya ndoa. kwanza siku hizi tunasema kucement mahusiano lazima msex.

The first day this lady Caught my eye, She straight away drew my attention! I dont know whether its because of my greediness or I had fallen "in love" with her. I cant describe how she was but she was a lady of "my type" though I dont know whether am that much selective when it comes to Women.

I did my "magic" to get her contacts and luckily she did not hesitate. It happens to be in this local restaurant where I always have my cold beer after my office hours, I invited her on my table offered her a drink while we were exchanging those true and false stories.

By the look of things this lady hapened to be so open to me which made me took her as one of the very few honest ladies I have ever made, all those things she was saying about her self was so real! The only thing disappointed me was the fact that she told me she has a boyfriend whom she deadly love. Though this guy is not living here Dar es Salaam.

After some three or four beers we parted company as I had to go home to get ready for the Next office day, When I reached Home I gave her a call to see whether she had also got home safely and the like.

From that day we have been meeting frequently for a drink or dinner, It wont pass a day without either me or her giving a call. It reached a point that were ware so close that I wanted now to take this relationship to another level. You guys you know what we usually do when there is such kind of closeness, I have used the word closeness because in reality we were just close not in a relationship coz she had her boyfriend.

I have been trying to do everything I can to make her visit my house, as that is the place I could easily take the "relationship" to the next level. All the time she looks like saying yes then all os a sudden she declines, This has been going on even when she is Drunk.

Then it come this day she told me she is HIV positive!! can you Imagine how I felt, she wanted to show me her Clinic card but I couldnt stand looking at it myfriend!!!!, She just told me she really loved me and that is why she never wanted the relationship to go to another level. Nilikua nishajihapia, Huyu dada alivyonisumbua na alivyo mzuri. siku nitakayo muweka kwenye himaya yangu sijui hata kama nitavaa. Guys tutaaangamia tusipokua makini.

Nawapenda wote sio kila kingaacho ni Dhahabu!!! Ukimwi upo Haupimwi kwa macho wala kwa masengenyo usimsikilize mtu sema na moyo wako. sema na nafsi yako.

Samahani kwa kingereza kibovu ningeandika kiswahili kingekua kibovu zaidi.

Take care guys! AIDS is real.

Kwangu ni rahisi kukuuliza klk kusoma chote ulichoandika, umeshajamiiana naye huyo Demu? najua unaweza kuwa umeliandika hili lk naona uvivu kupekua na kusoma!

Patience123 inawezekana, Kila kitu ni mind perception. Kama mnajielewa ni jambo linawezekana kabisa. lakini kwa dunia yetu ya sasa ni wachache sana wanaweza kuwa katika mahusiano na wakaishi bila ngono mpaka siku ya ndoa. kwanza siku hizi tunasema kucement mahusiano lazima msex.
Sawa, basi tutajifunza kutokana na hilo lililokuepuka, asante kwa somo mujarabu..

Kweli huyo dada amekupenda.... wengine wana roho ngumu kuliko hitler ... Wangekupa uumege peku