Special Thread: Trending Now in Kenya

ma-comrade popote mlipo, tafadhali msiache kupitia thread hii iliyoanzishwa na kilaza wa kikenya.

uzuri wa hii thread huhitaji kuandika maelezo mengi ya kufafanua jambo fulani.

una-share tu zile habari za tz zinazo trend kenya au zile zinazo repotiwa na media au blogs za kenya.

ukisha share unasepa zako kuendelea na shughuli zingine huku ukiwaacha wakenya wakibwabwaja hovyo kwa hasira.

Hahahahah huo uovu kweli.:D:D:D:D:D

i said and now i insist, i have got no time to discuss some illogical things with "dickheads".

hapa kazi tu.
trending
IMG_20180423_131318.jpg

but you guys read our news..watch our tv stations buy our newspapers...asante sana
Can you prove that Tanzanians buy your news paper or watch TVs?, remember that main language used by Kenya media is English, only small percentage of Tanzania are comfortable with English, what you are talking is very untrue.

Can you prove that Tanzanians buy your news paper or watch TVs?, remember that main language used by Kenya media is English, only small percentage of Tanzania are comfortable with English, what you are talking is very untrue.
kenya tv stations use kiswahili for 7 pm news and english for 9 pm..someone in tz forums just proved that dont argue

kenya tv stations use kiswahili for 7 pm news and english for 9 pm..someone in tz forums just proved that dont argue
If you only use Kiswahili for just short period of time, how can you say that Tanzanians watch Kenyans TV too much, news hardly is one or two hours per day, it is only few people especially middle age to old people who prefer watching news, but youths who are majority of our countries are not interested watching news.

If you only use Kiswahili for just short period of time, how can you say that Tanzanians watch Kenyans TV too much, news hardly is one or two hours per day, it is only few people especially middle age to old people who prefer watching news, but youths who are majority of our countries are not interested watching news.
most kenyan programmes are run in swahili not english

Back
Top Bottom